Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 74. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I would suggest to make your own decisions, but I am supporting this idea too, there is limited money on each bounty.
Activity: 110
I also prefer fast bounties . Don't like projects that need to perform for 3-57 months or more
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I ever experienced once this kind of bounty campaign.
Yeah, it may be true because the numbers of bounty participants will grow rapidly, moreover when closing the time of ICO End. It is so sad when we have joined the bounty from earlier but the team doesn't limit the numbers of the participant. But I cannot make sure that all bounties will be like this. Maybe different bounty will have different rules and wisdom.

Having this bounty experience will make us aware and smarter to use the strategy or way to choose the right bounty campaign.
yes, to be noted that every bounty has their own decision and rules. Some of them will add the bounty rewards for the extended bounty, so, it will not influence the number. To quit or not after discovering that the bounty is extended, just consider the rewards and tasks that you have fulfilled.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
There are lots of factors to consider with regards to the shares of bounty pay outs. The lenght of bounty period is just one them. Yes, it affects because more participants can joined before the bounty ends if there is no limitation of participants. For example in signature campaign. You joined the first week then when the campaign is near to end high ranked joined. Since they have the higher stakes and the allocated budget will be divided means your share will lessen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
I also prefer fast bounties . Don't like projects that need to perform for 3-57 months or more

This is true as if bounty lasts for few months it means their would be many people joining in those months and thus it will be distributed among larger number of people now meaning one will receive the fewer coins as compared to shorter duration bounty.
Activity: 658
Catena X
I ever experienced once this kind of bounty campaign.
Yeah, it may be true because the numbers of bounty participants will grow rapidly, moreover when closing the time of ICO End. It is so sad when we have joined the bounty from earlier but the team doesn't limit the numbers of the participant. But I cannot make sure that all bounties will be like this. Maybe different bounty will have different rules and wisdom.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
I think you're wrong . Not always so, sometimes there are projects that need to be conducted six months or more, but they pay much more than those who 1-2 months
Activity: 168
No, I don't agree with your friend's opinion . Different projects, different payment . Here as lucky ...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
depending on the income and allocation of the bounty project and bounty participation
the greater the allocation and the income of the investor the greater the payment for bounty participation
Activity: 253
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Yeah thats true but  I think not in all bounty campaign program, maybe there are some ICO's doing like this. But if you noticed that your campaign was running in a long term just do what is in your mind and think about your time and effort if you want to leave or stay.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Like everyone already mentioned, it is more dependent on how many higher ranked individuals are participating in it.

With that being said, ive seen bounty campaigns last upwards of 4 months... Personally, I think that's way too long unless they've allocated a lot more tokens to the participants.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
It depends on the terms of the campaign and the number of participants. There are bounties that have fixed amount and some are base on the token sold. Some have limited participants and some are accepting participants until the end of the ICO. If you join a campaign that has limited participants and has fixed amount then no matter how long or short the campaign, you will still received the same amount but if the bounty accept unlimited participants and your payment is base on stakes then your share would be diminishing as long as more participants are joining.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
Yes, its true what your friend said because the longer a bounty last the more participants join and you receive less coins because the number of coins you receive is calculated in the next way:let's say if there are 100 participants and they each earn 5 stakes a week. The number of funds available is 5000 coins. In our example the campaign last only one week so there are 500 stakes in total. 1 stake=10 coins so that each participant will receive 50 coins.

Of course the numbers in my exemple are suggestive, in a normal campaign every member receives a different number of coins depending on the rank. What I want to say is that on a long term more and more people will join the campaign but the funds available remain the same and number of stakes is increasing which results everyone will get a lower number of coins. You should join bounties that pay you with a fixed number of coins even though there are not that many of them but remember that bounties that have a stake system can get you more money if only a few people will register to their campaign because the number of stakes will be very low.

Activity: 101
I believe finite number of bitcoin that can be supplied – 21m – and there are currently 15m in circulation. Its price has fluctuated wildly since it was launched. Seven years ago, two pizzas were bought for 10,000 bitcoin. At its peak at the beginning of September this year each bitcoin was worth almost $5,000. As it can be used as an anonymous way to carry out cross-border money transfers, it has been linked to drug dealing and money laundering. There are bitcoin ATMs that allow the cryptocurrency to be exchanged for cash, and an increasing number of businesses accept it. Lady Mone, co-founder of underwear brand Ultimo, launched a property development in Dubai with prices in bitcoin, while a London property developer is to allow its tenants to pay their deposits using it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
When an ICO is delayed, if the company is serious, the budget for the bounty campaign is usually increased, and then you will not earn less. Then there are companies that are not serious that lengthen the period of the bounty campaign using the same budget, in this case I think you can consider interrupting your work
Activity: 140
Its all depends on campaign and % of bounty, but in most cases the longer bounty the less earnings, but payments are usually big Smiley
Activity: 448
So many nuances. But most often in such projects comes too many people and then your final score becomes the minimum is not worth wasting time
Activity: 139
Yeeeees that is true! And also the more the participants the lesser the earnings. Most of the bounty campaigns i joimed in are just.like this, only few earnings i received.
Activity: 112
Yes, campaign times and rewards are inversely proportional. That is always true for any rank or participant. However, there is reason to believe that, at least the stretching campaign will not be a scam campaign. This can not be determined because it has many related factors. But I think you have the right to decide whether to pursue the campaign or to give up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Yes you are right, The longer is the bounty the fewer will be the earnings. This is the main thing if you have lower rank like junior member or member.
I closely look up the project before applying for the bounty.
As we work hard, we should paid better!!
Pages:
Jump to: