Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 80. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 2
It seems so: the duration of the campaigns is stretching out of proportion, many of them are more and more like scams, and we do not know if it is worth continuing, especially after the introduction of the merit system, that stuck your rank forever.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
It is true if the Bounty campaign uses stakes system for rewarding participants. More and more people come to Bounty with time, so the reward of each participant always decreases. But there are also camapigns with fixed rewards - in this case you mostly doesn't depend on other participants.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Oh i dont like to take long bounty. It almost everytime means you gonna get a couple dollars at the end for huge work. Causy by the end thousands people are there
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
That's the kind of projects that have been doing so for a long time so I do not advise you to join such projects because you just lose your time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Some of the longest bounty campaigns were some of the highest paying ones (ETHlend, Utrust etc.), so OPs statement is not always accurate.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Perhaps this is true for low ranks. Indeed, with a long campaign, heroes and legends receive far more stacks and, in the end, the remaining coins remain smaller. However, I prefer to bring the bounty to the end (if it's not a frank scam).
Well, that is the sad truth, but for me it does not matter for as long I will still receive stake and will get my reward no matter how much the price will be then it is fine for me, but better if we can find and imposed rules that will give posters just a couple of weeks to get their stakes or reward.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14

Not always so, if the project is perspective and it lasts 5 months, and this is very much, you can get very good stacks if you meet the conditions of the week
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Perhaps this is true for low ranks. Indeed, with a long campaign, heroes and legends receive far more stacks and, in the end, the remaining coins remain smaller. However, I prefer to bring the bounty to the end (if it's not a frank scam).
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
I'm starting to believe it too. Last year the campaigns lasted only a few weeks and we earned good money. Now they last for months and months, we do not know when they will end and if there will be a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
it depends on how many coin suppliers are available in a bounty, even if ICO is delayed, if the coin supply is plenty then the income is also more and more, especially if many participants who go from the bounty then the income will be more and more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Patience is a virtue my friend, don't just leave that easily unless you're willing to lose your earned stakes. Most of the bounties' rules require you to wear their signature until the end of bounty and removing it would disqualify you.

In most cases your rank plays a big part of what you'll get in bounties. The fewer participants the larger the amount of stakes would be given to you.

And lastly cheer up, if a project tends to extend ICO's they do it because a lot might have demanding for it.
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Not in all cases, if you join a bounty that has been cap base on number and rank of member who can join, if the campaign is long and the amount allocated for it is high. If it is a viable project you are sure to earn big.
Activity: 258
As more and more people are involved in the bounty, the number of bonuses is limited but the number of people involved is increasing, so the reward is becoming less and less.

Activity: 238
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
That is true, the longer the ICO the fewer coins you will got at the end of the campaign because  there will be more participants and the percentage of the bounty that is intended is still the same. I also observe that when an ICO is almost that many high ranking accounts are joining.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Have patience and this is true that when the bounty gets longer reward is reducing because some successful ICO contains many participants so when the no of participants increased from expectations then the bounty manager has limited budget,what he does he starts reducing no of tokens as the ICO date is approaching near.In early two months the reward is high but when the participants increase then reward is cut short.Its true.
Activity: 434
Some bounties last more than normal,because of the longer campaign some persons get tried of the campaign and lost interest in it
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
I think that it is worth staying if the project is steep and prospective, because there is a potential for strong growth in the future
Activity: 532
Personally, I believe that everything depends on the project itself, and not on its duration. This is by no means the main factor that can be considered when choosing an ICO project.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
decisions are all in your own hands, do not be easily influenced by the decisions of others even though it's a close friend of his own. do your own will, do not expect something that is not certain, if indeed the bounty program that you follow the project has not succeeded, you better make as experience for the future. do not be too focused to get something from the gift program, because most ICO not necessarily everything can run smoothly, there are always obstacles encountered.
Activity: 350
Longer Bounty = low earning
Shorter Bounty = High earning

Nope this is not true.. The reward of bounty is depend on how much participant that join, Total allocated coin of the bounty and the project itself (can they reach hardcap or not)
The longer bounty sometimes give fewer earning, because there's so much time someone can join to that bounty
Pages:
Jump to: