Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 75. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
A long bonus campaign can take a lot of your time. go to their ICO and see the number of transactions, if too little I think you should abandon and switch to a new bounty. It will make you make more money. The longer the campaign is, the more people will know and participate. piece of cake will be divided slightly. good luck
Activity: 84
Honestly, I also have started a little disappointed, this is not to be anything big anymore. But don't give up, do what you can do and hope the result will be good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Yup it happens when bounty prolong the reward become less however it's higher than signature campsign.payment you receive is higher so that you should wait for it.if you have selected well legit bounty then you should not panic when it's going to end you will receive handsome payment when bounty is going to end.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
There is no correlation at all. Then better  ICO and a team then better would be your bounty income. Not long time ago I got good money from a couple long campaigns.
Activity: 55
The longer the bounty , the lower the reward. The logic seems correct. The longer the more bounty Hunter join, it means the more members the lower you can be rewarded, the more recepient.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
Yes, it is true. Because every day more and more bounty hunter causes the distribution of bounty results slightly. The more bounty hunters that follow the bounty will be the less tokens we get. And now also many swindlers in bounty that cause influence on the distribution of token bounty.
Activity: 336
Yes it is true,the longer bounty,the more participants,the less reward,look at Abyss or Shivon bounty lists,there are already a few hundreds just signature hunters,thousands of Telegram,Facebook and Twitter.The projects are great but I dont think that juniors or members will get good money.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

it's up to you, you can do whatever you want.
especially on the bounty project. of course every bounty project has a difference. sometimes we find project barriers that are less good, as you say. but basically not all the same.
Activity: 451
That's not true, it's depend on which campaign did you joined, social media can't earn huge profit because there are a lot of participants, you must join signature, translate or blog campaign, actually you don't know how many tokens you'll receive after bounty ended and tokens have value or not, you just need a long time to receive your reward if project ICO delay again and again
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
Well it's true. I'm going to tell you why, most of the bounties nowadays are rewarding the participants through stakes which will be varying it will all depends on the number of participants will going to join. For you to easily understand this i'm going to make a situation.

Let's say the project has a 100$ funds that will be allocated to participants and there are 5 participants including you that has a 10 stakes each overall campaign

Participants 1 - 10 Stakes
Participants 2 - 10 Stakes
Participants 3 - 10 Stakes
Participants 4 - 10 Stakes
You               - 10 Stakes
--------------------------------
          Total  =  50 Stakes

So the formula is this: Total funds/Total stakes x individual stakes = Reward

100/50 x Your Stake = 20$ (Your reward)

CONCLUSION: The longer the bounty exist, the more participants will join and if there are more participants will join the more overall stakes therefore the the reward will reduce also.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
It seems so but not always so, some bounty pays more when it last more than people initially anticipated, also it depend on so amny factor, the amount the team is looking to raise, the amount allocated to the bounty campaigns and the number of people that join the campaign. Most people always look at the current valuation and the future prospect of the token
Activity: 79
It all depends on the number of participants and on your rank.  And it's good bounty or not.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Depends on how success the project is. how much it multiple when it enter markets than the ICO price.
And also depends on your stakes on the bounty itself
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
In this matter, everything is well described by the mathematical term Coefficient of Useful Action. The longer the bounty, the correspondingly less reward per unit time. In a subscription company, the lower the rank, the more significant this gap will be. But in any case, the decision is yours.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
It is true because the longer the campaign the more participant will join. It means few bounty will be distributed in each participants. It is also not worth the time and effort and it would be worst if the ICO is a failure.

I would say I disagree with it, wherein the more longer it take, the higher the chance of gaining good profit from your signature campaign. The lesser the participants, the chance of getting higher token reward could be promising.

Yah i will agree with you mate, sometimes ICO will extend due to market situation and on the other hand  some bounty hunters will back out due to unexpected  announcment of ICO extension these results to a higher rewards sharing among bounty hunters because of the smaller active participant left.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
the longer the bounty and the number of participant will affect the total money to be distribute. but it depends also to the total allocated funds for every bounty that we have. for this days the allocated funds is almost 30-45% every campaigns it is very low compare to other icos.
Activity: 224
I agree with your friend because if the bounty keeps on delaying for a long time the more and more people will participate in that bounty if more and more people will participate the number of coins which distribute to everyone will become less so that is why I agree with him on this.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

That is expected. If a certain bounty stretches its schedule that means you will also be devoting more time to it. If the bounty payment will not be restructured then you will be earning a little. You could have joined and finished another bounty with the time extension that they made. This is what happened to my current bounty. From April, they extended the ICO end on the last day of June, that is twice as long already of the entire original bounty duration. I hope the team will also multiply the bounty by 2. And cut the entry of new participants.

Whatever the project is, the long the campaign is the less participants will stay from day 1 until the last day of the campaign, because there is high risk, so much time consumed and if the project fails or if the ICO turns into a scam then how can you say that you invested many months staying in a such campaign, doing so many stuff then all of this turns in 0, it hurts and this is why it is so risky.
If fixed then yes, if weekly it depends.
But now there are very few bounty payments weekly. Almost all bounties require you to wait until the ICO is over, and the time for the ICO to end may be unknown.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
for some bounty that does not have a limit for the number of participants, the longer the campaign the less the number of token you will earn because day by day new participants will be joining which reduces the number of tokens each participant can earn, however, leaving the campaign will further reduce the number of token you will earn because at the end of the campaign you will not earn the maximum stake you suppose to earn if you participate fully. sometime its better to calculate your self the token allocated in ETH. many camapign will not tell you directly the equivalent of token allocated for campaign in ETH.
Activity: 110
Well the longer a bounty the more fellow bounty hunters might not continue with it, thus increasing your staking. That's about the only advantage I can think of.
Pages:
Jump to: