Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 81. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Whether or not I earn a lot of bounties depends on the number of participants and the length of the campaign. Often, projects typically spend 2-5% of the Token issued for Bounty. And if the bounty has a limited number of people and takes place in a short time, then surely the profit will be huge. It also depends on whether the ICO project sells the Token and gains a hard cap. If the project reaches a hard cap or soft cap, then they will pay more Token per skate for members.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
The first and dominant reason is if the campaign reaches its hardcap or not, simply put that if the campaign is successful or no, it will increase the pool for the bounty hunters and will definitely let you earn more than you expect. The  umber of bounty hunters and the lengtg of bounty campaign are 2 different variables and usually does not affect that much unless you have got half of the bounty legendary people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Not necessarily. It's subject and based on  several factors. You can't get small returns of the participants are very few. The states earned would be shared accordingly.
Merit: 1
In my opinion, the magnitude of bounty is not entirely determined by how long the time is. But we see here how the allocation is set (if possible the bounty displays the price details per token) so we can guess. The number of participants who participated actually also affect. because according to them bounty that they follow it will likely be a great success. So the big conclusion of our income from bounty is relatively related to the above factors.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I think there is no strng correlation between duration of ICO period and amount of stakes you earned at the end. The number of stakes is affected by your rank on forum and the success of the campaign, in general. Of course, I mean this only signature campaigns (usually not more than 20-30 forum participants agree on that type of bounty).
All other types of bounty live by their own rules.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
It depends on many factors like how many people joined the bounty, how successful is the campaign. Longer campaign means you have more chances to earn more stakes. A few months ago, a bounty gave me around $350 for Twitter, Facebook and telegram task. Not bad at all, because there was not much work. If you join a good bounty campaign, it can earn you enough even it takes too long to finish. 
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

that completely depends on how many people have signed up for the bounty campaign. I have gotten paid big chunk from longer bounty programs than shorter ones. There are so many other things you have to consider which can effect your earning. It looks like he signed up for the wrong ICO and he just has to switch as they can delay it again.
Activity: 243
Before joining a bounty you need to read every single detail. Its an investment.
Bounty hunters are investing their time and mind to a bounty. So you need to read every detail before joinin to an ICO.
Longer projects must give more coins for sure.

Yeah youre right because if the bounty will extended which means they did not reach their target amount of cap.And this is the reason they want to prolong their bounty campaign that can lost un interested to the people.
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
The reward depends on the number of participants, the more participants who participate the smaller to earn the bet. and look for a quality ico because a qualified ico will get a big paycheck

It is true. Bounty earnings depends upon the number of participants who participated the campaign. The more bounty hunters participated in the campaign the lesser the token they will receive as this will be distributed to all who are participated. What usually specified in the campaign rules and regulations is that, the highest rank bounty hunters will be paid much higher compared to the lower ranks. Each ranks has an equivalent tokens receive in each successful week of the campaign. And I think the reasons why there is longer period of time set in each bounty campaign, it's because due to the hard cap target that needed to achieve and this will be more worthy to received payments when succeeded.  
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
Before joining a bounty you need to read every single detail. Its an investment.
Bounty hunters are investing their time and mind to a bounty. So you need to read every detail before joinin to an ICO.
Longer projects must give more coins for sure.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
this is the issue most of the time, but there are some ICOs that the people that participated in the IC were rewarded greatly, one it depend on the amount the project is able to raise, the hard cap and the amount dedicated to bounty. if all these figure are on the low side then the reward for individuals will be low
Activity: 189
Thats right. When theres an ICo who goes on for 3 Months, the chance for more people to participate in the bounty is to big. So theres an bounty pool, who stay the same. But when more people participate on the bounty, you will become less coins or tokens. So sometimes there are bounties who just allow an special amount of people for the bounty campaign, which will save your earnings. When i see a bounty who goes to long, i dont participate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The longer the duration of the bounty, the more people will join the bounty!

But the total amount of the reward is fixed, which means that the amount of the reward will be reduced!

Next time I will participate in a reward activity less than 6 weeks!
Activity: 714
this can be true, becuase the longer the campaign the more paticipants join. But the allocated intonthat camapaign still the same that will be the reason why your friend say it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
It still depends on the number of participants, budget allocated and ranks. The number of participants will eventually increases few before the bounty ends. The use of many bounty mediums like twitter, facebook, youtube, translation, telegram and blog will greatly reduced the bounty allocations for every bounty participants. If you are high ranking member, you will also get more shares from the bounty.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
a bounty payment system that determines the amount or result you get. such as the value of bounty pool, the percentage of bounty you work on or the value of pay per week also rank when you do. that's what determines how much value you get at the end of bounty. the token value at the end of the bounty also determines the result you receive. the more successful the ICO you do the greater the value you receive
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It's not totally true. The earning mostly depends on number of people that have joined the bounty. But it's partially true that if ICO period takes much time, there is a possibility of more people joining.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

no exactly not. longer not an expression of bounty earnings. but you to re think is this viable project or scam project. some bounties i have done 4 months then earned money. example is credits ico, i started the bounty on November paid on march. reasonable amount i have received.

some bounties only for few weeks pay better than longer bounties. i can recommended to you research about the coin before doing the bounty
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
If ICO has been delayed, then for the bounty hunter this is a loss of profit, I usually refuse to promote such projects.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
From past experience, this may happen as a result of the campaign manager team plan. The campaign manager might advised the Dev to for example share 100,000 worth of coins to just 100 participant at the 1st round of Bounty and equally share this same 100,000 worth of coins at the 2nd round of the same Bounty to 200 participant, opening more ways for more subscription. This means the 1st round participant shall automatically get half of the coins they earned at the 1st round of such bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: