Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 77. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I think this formula is true, to be honest, yes, the longer the bounty the more the stakes will be earned, the more the number of participants will lead to more division of the reward coins, making the end amount small for every participant, but still i suggest you that you should continue with the campaign you have joined, otherwise you will loose weeks of your reward, if the ico has been delayed for unprecedented amount of time then you may consider exiting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
If the ICO is delayed, it is suspended, then you can say that the payments in this case will be less if your rank is small. Win in this situation only those in whom high rank. Therefore, ICO companies are good, which last about one to two months. However, this primarily depends on the prospects and success of the ICO project.
Activity: 350
It really depends on the participants and the stakes they have acquired throughout the duration of the bounty. Maybe you have joined but you have lower stakes compared to others who have much acquired higher stakes than you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
yes, maybe like that but I think you should still follow the bounty. because it is unfortunate that you have followed it from January
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
It's true especially with many participants in the bounty your stake would be less effective if bounty happens more than 3 months and yet there is  no additional allocation in the project. It only happens i think if they extend their duration of ico and what happen next is the bounty will be move also.
Activity: 644
i am sad with you ,i also have the same thing ,but it depend on the project itself ,just go on your work ,leave you get nothing ,but stay your work will earn even fewer..
Activity: 308
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Of course it is. The longer the bounty - the less tokens you get. More and more people are joining bounty everyday, and total pool of bounty tokens is usually limited.
From my personal experience best bounties are that last for about 4 weeeks. If longer than it is highly possible that you will get less and less reward every week for the same job you do.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

Yes some bounty are very boring, there are some bounty you will join at the end you will realise you only wasted your time, most especially those with stake. If it those ones with stake allocation, you definately know the number of tokens you have earned.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Actually it is not true. You just have enough patience to wait until it is done and you also need to put alot of efforts to post daily or whatever the instructions says. But be careful on choosing the right projects to campaignor you'll end up being scammed. Just put hard work into it so that earning and rewards will be gained.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

You should stay. Because i strongly believe that you will get a fair share mainly because you owns a rank(Full Member) that is also eligible for higher pay. I agree with most members here that the number of participants have a strong impact to your would be earnings. In my own experience, i opt to participate on campaigns that will last not more than 8 weeks due to my rank.
That is right, but the OP has a point because if they will not keep their promises and the  bounty extends and the users chooses also to stay then the tendency you supposedly stakes will lessen, aside from that you will wait again for another month.
Activity: 208

You should stay. Because i strongly believe that you will get a fair share mainly because you owns a rank(Full Member) that is also eligible for higher pay. I agree with most members here that the number of participants have a strong impact to your would be earnings. In my own experience, i opt to participate on campaigns that will last not more than 8 weeks due to my rank.
Activity: 224
No this is not true if the total pool of bounty is small, and the payment will be small, and everything will hang how many people participate in the bounty. I recently participated in a 2 month bounty and there paid well))
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Your friend is right.

Long bounty programs are a sign that the team doesnt have a good marketing branch.
Timing is essential to build hype towards a project, and the longer something drags on the more it will fade from people's memory.
On top of that, there are so many icos that unless there is a concerted effort in a one month to 6 week period, I would say it starts hurting the project.

A great timeframe would be an ico that lasts for three to four weeks.
Any longer and they are just desperate and trying to milk money.
So the bounty would start two weeks before that, giving a month and half of promotion.

Another reason why longer bounties have fewer earnings is a simple math problem.
The longer it goes, the more stakes will be distributed.
Since you receive rewards based on percentage of stakes you hold, it will mean you get less.

You want to be the first in to a bounty program with maximum amount of stakes earned to really get any kind of substantial reward.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I believe it is true because the longer the duration of the bounty more people will have opportunity to join especially the blog/toutube  and the telegram campaign making the spreadsheet to have a very huge participant and you know whatever is the allocated bounty will be shared to every participant.  Definitely the reward will be small when the participant is much.
Activity: 602
Here it is necessary to consider each project separately. If he has quite a few coins, but the participants are not enough, the amount of the reward will be quite good, it also depends on the rank of the participant. So wait for the end of the project otherwise you will leave absolutely nothing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
I dont think so. The earnings depends on the allocated budget/ amount of tokens reserved for bounty, type of Campaign you have joined, (like social media stakes depends on numbers of followers/friends. For signature campaign depends on user rank). Most specially depends on the numbers of participants to which it will be divided. If I were you I will continue the campaign since you already spend your time and effort to it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
If you will based it on the time allocated to promotes the coon, I can say yes. Because of time wasted due to delay, I will give an example. If the normal bounty campaign will make you earn 1 eth per month and because of the delay, the bounty took 2 months to finish. It means that you lost 1 eth in the process. But I can say that if the coin is good, no matter long it takes, it is still worth it because in the end, you will earn more than 1 eth just by holding it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Not true,it depends on the number of participants,if the bounty has few participants it would be profitable for those few people,in the otherhand if the bounty has thousands of participants you wont get much tokens,lastly depends on the outcome of the campaign because morelikey successful ICOs will pay you a lot and thoe who will failed will give you pennies or nothing.

That is true, it depends of how many participants will join the bounty campaign. But in the other hand the earnings which is tokens that you will get in the bounty campaign will be big the ICO. Their is possibilities too that the longer the bounty the fewer the earnings but their a chances that it will be successful too it depends with the situation.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
It's depend on the alocation for the bounty, if the alocation is around $1-5m dollar it's still good even many bounty hunters join, but usually the longer the bounty, more people will join the bounty so people will get smaller because of many people that joined the bounty.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
KRIPTON

Yes this has substance. But there are those that may not necessarily be affected by it, for example those accounts that have high ranks will gain even more stakes as opposed to low ranked accounts. Also it is dependent on the number of participants an ICO project has.
In your case, you have high ranked account, it is better for you to stay and finish the campaign rather than wasting you time spent in it so far.
Pages:
Jump to: