Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 82. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
I think it all depends on the amount of bounty reward. Bounty hunters will earn more if the bounty allocated $ 3 million and it lasts 6 months
than a 4-week bounty campaign with 150 thousand dollars.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

If a company can not collect money for so long, then it's bad. It means that such a company is not interesting to investors. Therefore, if I were you, I would leave this company too. Your friend did the right thing.
Activity: 238
This is not a fact. Watching for what reasons the Bounty does not stop. If the long Bounty campaign was originally planned, then I think the charges will be good. And if for some incomprehensible reasons something is transferred or canceled, then do not expect anything good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
It is not always true for all ICO. I have engaged in an ICO bounty campaign where the time was long, but the pay was much. There are actually so many reasons or factors that contribute to this. For instance, imagine a bounty where there were so many participants at the start and the rule says - you must not miss a week of participation, else you will be disqualified. So, just because of the lengthy period, so many people backed off and they were declined. Those of us left had to be taken the tokens allocated for the bounty, which means more tokens for us and we were few in number.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
As far as I know, if the campaign getting longer, its probably means that the sale not reached the target.
But it's possible that the team project also raises the bounty rewards.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
HOT !!! DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE !!!

Get FREE MRC Token
Listed on exchange EtherFlyer https://www.etherflyer. com/home/NewTokens0303.html
Send 0.0001 ETH 0xcA6F6E8Be2fc32946D38A92F7452578A8170Ca97
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-airdrop-bounty-airtime-transfer-network-to-emerging-markets-token-3054726
Tokens will be unlocked and exchangeable in May 2018
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Actually, its relative if am to say. If a campaign is ROBUST(good bounty with plenty tokens), I wouldn't see it as an issue unless their are many participants to share that specific bounty.

Its always a good thing for a bounty to have a cap on individuals and have a defined date that the bounty is ending.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
If there is a fixed amount of tokens that have been allocated to the bounty campaign, then the longer the campaign lasts, the less your earnings will be. That is, if the end date of the campaign in which you are participating is extended several times, then your earnings will be the same in any case, the campaign lasts 3 or 6 months, as an example.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
The reward depends on the number of participants, the more participants who participate the smaller to earn the bet. and look for a quality ico because a qualified ico will get a big paycheck
Activity: 518
For me it is a yes, the longer the bounty would mean fewer earnings because the participants would be growing. Definitely the stakes would also gets bigger as the participants grow and the time spent is also longer. Because the bounty is the same. So the coins per stake would get lower.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Maybe your friend is wrong in following the bounty less in terms of concept so that investors do not want to invest in the project, the project here so many why not look bounty better because until now the bounty remains profitable for me, because the BTC price is too high by joining the bounty to get BTC with tokens of the bounty we have collected until now.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
If many campaigners leave it, and you stay, you can earn more shares in the bounty pool. In this situation, an increase in campaign time will do you good. But usually if the campaign is popular and lasts a long time, then it turns out to be a lot of participants and as a result the prize fund is divided into a very large number of people.
Activity: 154
if the bounty is longer, more people will participate. More participants means less individual earnings. So yeah, it's kinda true. But you shouldn't waste month's work because of this.
Activity: 65
right. I think longer the bounty, lower the earnings
Activity: 616
If the bounty pool is fixed and the campaign lasts a very long time and many members participate in it, in this case, you will get very few coins at the end. I try to participate in campaigns with a limited number of participants and fixed dates.
Activity: 350
I think that so the longer it lasts the more from this reward for the job of this campaign of generosity, in my opinion
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Yes it is just like that, many times the ICO is postponed for ever and nobody gets any bounty like on the goNetwork bounty or the Lendoit, that are on hold and unlikely to provide dividend.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
I think it depends not on the term, but rather the number of participants, also plays a role of the prospect of each project, its idea. I think it's early to leave, you just have to work harder, the competition will soon adjust. 
Activity: 224
My friend introduce 1 ICO to me few months back and the ICO keep repeating till now yet to finish the whole campaign i was lucky that time i am a newbie could not wear signature and did not join the ICO if not what you earn from there should be very minimal. If you happened to meet with ICO that keep delay and you got better ICO bounty to join i will suggest switching over which is more worth for the time you put in.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Yes. I think you are right. Most bountys has lower earing in long time bounty champaign than the shorter.

And I think to join in a bounty is work that need you put a lot of work in that to find out which bounty is the best to join in.
Pages:
Jump to: