Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 78. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

the same happened to me, but I could not get out of the way because it would be a shame that the campaign is getting more and more new, especially towards the end i think it should come to an arrangement
Activity: 112
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

When I participate in Airdrop or Bounty, I usually don't expect very much. Just do it and wait when it is send to my wallet. If you participated, you should wait because you don't need to do anything more except waiting
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Yes, it's natural, in the longer the bounty, there is long time to entry for bounty hunters. So more people are involved and it comes less reward.
Activity: 4
so in other words rank matter when doing long bounty campain. thanks for the info then.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
Sometimes the long ICO can generate a lot of income, it depends on the circumstances why their ICO runs long, whether it is appropriate roadmap or not, a little ICO experience that does not fit the roadmap and delaying sales or anything that is not running it is likely to have a  problem at risk, so better to out.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

It depends really. If all of the participants do not quit and from time to time there are new participants, of course the share of the tokens will be divided into many shares so mot probably each participant will get less payment. But sometimes, as the campaign gets longer, some would quit resulting disqualification therefore the remaining participants will get more share.

Correct! its not necessary that if the bounty is longer already you will get fewer earnings if that bounty has lots of participants probably you will get less but if many are disqualified then you will get higher earning by the way.

Don't always look for higher coins better research about the project because it can give you more value in long-term. Potential projects will always take time to get awareness, in this way, even though you get less token don't bother and hold it for long term.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10

It depends really. If all of the participants do not quit and from time to time there are new participants, of course the share of the tokens will be divided into many shares so mot probably each participant will get less payment. But sometimes, as the campaign gets longer, some would quit resulting disqualification therefore the remaining participants will get more share.

Correct! its not necessary that if the bounty is longer already you will get less earnings if that bounty has lots of participants probably you well get less but if many are disqualified then you will get higher earning by the way.
Activity: 486
I think it depends on bounty participants the more number of participants the less we receive and depending on the amount allocated to the bounty program,and usually the longer the bounty many participants are out because of boredom or judging the project will not be successful, then the number of participants who are still joining will get a larger reward amount..
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Activity: 19
Merit: 4
In a simple explanations the longer the bounties the higher these higher ranks in bitcointalk will earn more stakes,and those people on the lower ranks will have less and that is for sure.That is why we need some new system regarding to the bounties,because most of the higher ranks are the ones who getting most of the tokens in their bounties.
Activity: 378
well, it's natural, the longer the bounty, the more people are involved and it comes less reward. If you mean a signature, the its is worth wear until the end of.
Yes, the longer the period the smaller the bounty reward for a lower rank bounty hunters since those higher ranks will join once it hits the soft cap. But as long as it's worth the wait since the project has a potential to be a good coin I think nothing to worry about. Indeed, as a bounty participants we don't have the control of the situation since the dev wants as many participants to promote their project.
Activity: 126

This may be true in some case. Like gaining stakes is dependent on your rank, the lower the rank the lower the stakes relative to higher ranked accounts in the long run, also one factor is the number of participants. Should participants be low in volume the difference in respective token received may not be that much.
For yo my friend I believe it is beneficial if you stay rather than waste the time spent in the campaign.

I would suggest the same thing as this one.
It is true that stakes are dependent on your rank and as well as number of participants, and most likely the more participants and the longer it will drag, the lower the tokens received. But in the case of OP, you are at an advantage. I believe
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
In fact, I prefer to participate in such a limited number of activities, after all, even if the delay, I have a great opportunity to get a lot of rewards, unfortunately, the recent ICO delayed activities do not have this limitation.When we first started supporting this project, we worked hard. It was really sad that the high-level participants only  got involved after reaching the soft hat but got more than we did.
Activity: 91

This may be true in some case. Like gaining stakes is dependent on your rank, the lower the rank the lower the stakes relative to higher ranked accounts in the long run, also one factor is the number of participants. Should participants be low in volume the difference in respective token received may not be that much.
For yo my friend I believe it is beneficial if you stay rather than waste the time spent in the campaign.
Activity: 12
I do not think you should die first bounty it because we no one know the price of the coin is how.The usual gift of his token will be expensive because it has reached the hard cap despite his little coin
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes I also think same longer bounties gives less coins but there are some other factors as well. Basically it depends on no of participants in my opinion the longer the bounty run the more participants will participate in the bounty thus the distribution will be less because of higher participants and if the project didn't meet their soft cap or hard cap then also there would be chance we will get less coins as we expect. Even your higher forum rank or friends/followers also decide the no of coins you will earn.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
If they postpone it and delay it couple of times, probably is better to leave. no money raised from community ,also you will get nothing .
so i will choose the hot project ,because project can sure success
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
You are kinda right, The bounty which I participate, if its 3 months longer, then I get less and fewer stakes due to the high amount of participants. So short bounty always have less bounty hunter and you will get more stakes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
The longer the bounties, the more work you'll end up doing and it also gives more time for people to register for the campaigns.  This does end up resulting with you earning less tokens.  The best campaigns are the ones that run for 8 weeks or less. 
Activity: 126
He might be wrong......but I think the more people on a bounty the lesser the rewards
Pages:
Jump to: