Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 83. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
It isnt worth your time if you are in signatures where most of the participants are high ranking profiles,you wont get any good stakes from these campaigns unles there are less high ranks and most of you are from the lower bracket,i dont personally joining any of these campaigns and those campaigns that has a lot of participants because the more participants the less stakes you will get.

I don't agree with you. Usually a lot of participants means that the campaign is good and will raise good money. In the end of the day they are paying percentage from the funds raised.

Its worth for the bounty campaign in making a long time project sale because it carries many investors to invest good for a long term investment but if you are a pre-earner its hard to make profitable because it takes a months or a year to have done waiting for the distribution of token which is the earnings is the same as the other campaign which is months ago salling or done.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think its depend on the ico. Because other ico extending there sale it because the ICO didnt visible toother investor and they didnt reach the soft cap. Thats why they also extend the bounty
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It depends on what campaign you've joined.
If you join the higher percentage campaigns, then the long awaited bounty is worth it.
Dont just settle in one bounty. You can always join multiple bounties.
Just need some organizing in stuffs and you'll be good.
Be patient because if you want to earn big, have some patience and have perseverance.
Dont let your hard work go to waste.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It depends because theres some ICOs extend their bounty campaign for the better of the project. And it depends on your rank if you will receive higher stakes. You can join another bounty program just say permission to your ongoing bounty that you will leave so that you stakes will still distributed incase that bounty ends.

This is because as the longer the bounty it will lessen your earnings because as the bounty goes forward there are many will join the campaign and as the allotted butget for this project will be divided by percentage so the many participants you will get lesser stake value or tokens value that is why you will have fewer earnings.
Activity: 130
It depends because theres some ICOs extend their bounty campaign for the better of the project. And it depends on your rank if you will receive higher stakes. You can join another bounty program just say permission to your ongoing bounty that you will leave so that you stakes will still distributed incase that bounty ends.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Not true ,there are several reasons why we recieved fewer tokens in joining campaign.
1.The many participants joining bounty campaign the lesser the rewards to be distributed.
2.Token reward depend on your rank.. The higher the rank the higher number of tokens you will recieve.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
It isnt worth your time if you are in signatures where most of the participants are high ranking profiles,you wont get any good stakes from these campaigns unles there are less high ranks and most of you are from the lower bracket,i dont personally joining any of these campaigns and those campaigns that has a lot of participants because the more participants the less stakes you will get.

I don't agree with you. Usually a lot of participants means that the campaign is good and will raise good money. In the end of the day they are paying percentage from the funds raised.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
Well the longer a bounty the more fellow bounty hunters might not continue with it, thus increasing your staking. That's about the only advantage I can think of.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
I will join campaign that has few participants but has a good projects i know that it will be worth it until the end of ICO. coz all stakes will be divided into all participants who has participated.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Not necessarily the longer the fewer earnings but the longer the bounty, the more people will sign up for it and that results in more stakes overall and each stake will be worth less.  Also, when a bounty campaign is very long and the stakes are small, it makes it not worth it overall.  I prefer signature campaigns that are 8 weeks or less.  
Activity: 182
Create Your Decentralized Life
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
It is usually depends on rank. If a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the longer the bounty the higher the pay however for Full-member and below the longer the bounty the lower the pay will get since high rank members have high stake per week than the lower ones.
For you maybe u just stay than to waste the effort you made for the past months.
huh?whats the difference about the stakes?lol we are entitled for our enough payments per ranks so whatever ranks you are the stakes you will get still matched in the payments..i dont know where did you get that idea that the longer the campaign runs the lower the stakes indeed.is this a joke?
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
In my obeservation yes it is,because if the signature has a lot of high ranking participants those who are in low ranking bracket wont get much stakes because these high ranks will get most of the stakes,high ranks will always have advantages compare to the low ranking particpants, 1 month stakes of member rank is equal to 1 week stake of these hero/legendary accoutnts.
Generally speaking,higher ranks will always have advantages when it comes to signature campaigns,that is why for me joining campaigns which has a lot of hero/legendary accounts arent worth the hassle because those people will only get most of the stakes and you will only have few pennies at the end of the campaign that is why i am focused with low hyped campaigns with less participants.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
what i saw,there is nothing with the bounty running time.
It depends on many things, it depends on your rank, depends on the work you are putting into the project, depends on the numbers of participants, or even it depends on the project itself like the coin dev's wants how much coins to distribute to the bounty participants. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
Wrong analysis. The longer the bounty period the higher stakes you will accumulate. Therefore, more coins and higher pay. If participants starts leaving the campaign, the higher the earnings will be for the remaining participants. Lesser participants = Higher earnings. Remember that the allocation doesn’t usually change. So even if the campaign runs for a year, the allocation will still be the same because the distribution formula remains the same. Also, we should not compare our earnings with the higher ranked participants. They have higher stakes because of their rank and they deserved it because they’ve been in this forum way longer than we have. We should not pity ourselves because others are earning more than we are. We should work around with what we have and be happy and contented. If we can’t have this kind of attitude, then we should not be here in the first place.
Activity: 434
Your reward depends primarily on the project itself. Also depends on the number of participants and the amount allocated on the bounty company, and the distribution of this amount.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
He is true in sense. Because the longer the bounty program, more people learn about it and join and in effect the distribution is being distributed to all participants. If you are a lower rank hunters, the you will be affected also with the increasing stakes of higher rank members. That in effect creates a fewer earning. But hey, if the bounty is very hi and the value of the coin is really good. Then most probably you have a very good reward. Just don't compare to other higher rank members. Smiley Cheers.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
The longer the bounty the more earnings you well get depending on how you are paid and how many you are. If bounty is fixed and is per post, surely you well get higher earnings. If the bounty is in percentage and there are too many applying the longer it gets, the longer there will be more entering in the bounty the greater division will their be of the bounty. This what your friend tells you to be correct. And he is right.
Activity: 151
Its better you stay on your ICO that your joining because it depends on the token supply and the number of participants if you get a huge profit or not. It will not depend how long or short the term of your Ico your joining to get an huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: