Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 5. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 02:24:00 AM
ETH is currently priced at $ 220. This is an opportunity for us to buy ETH for investment, in my opinion, in the future, the value of ETH will increase more, may be one of the good times for us to buy. So I think you should buy ETH now is reasonable.
Activity: 579
October 06, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
Ethereum as another all altcoins just follows Bitcoin. That's why I think it will continue to fall until the middle of the next year. So IMHO we will see Ethereum price below than $80. That's why now is a right time not to buy it, but to sell or short it through marginal trading.
I have already seen these forecasts, and very much I hope that they will not come true. Perhaps each of the professionals who distribute such information is really trying to provoke massive sales of ethereum in order to lower the price below $ 100. It already pisses me off.
To date, they have already announced the update of the Chain ethereum block, as well as the introduction of a new technology for scaling. I think that these facts will not allow the coin to fall below today's level.
new users of cryptocurrency sleep and see when the ethereum drops below 150 dollars. There are enthusiasts who voice the numbers in the region of $ 90, but this is really funny and even scary.
Activity: 350
October 06, 2018, 03:10:35 PM
Ethereum as another all altcoins just follows Bitcoin. That's why I think it will continue to fall until the middle of the next year. So IMHO we will see Ethereum price below than $80. That's why now is a right time not to buy it, but to sell or short it through marginal trading.
I have already seen these forecasts, and very much I hope that they will not come true. Perhaps each of the professionals who distribute such information is really trying to provoke massive sales of ethereum in order to lower the price below $ 100. It already pisses me off.
To date, they have already announced the update of the Chain ethereum block, as well as the introduction of a new technology for scaling. I think that these facts will not allow the coin to fall below today's level.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
October 06, 2018, 07:45:15 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 07:21:19 AM
I think he is not even close to the maximum, but it will happen in the very near future, and then it will collapse, as it happens almost always, but we hope the end of this tale will be good.
Activity: 345
October 06, 2018, 07:19:08 AM
Such a moment should soon happen, but it will always be unexpected, and this is exactly no one knew, so we will wait and if we get, much rise, and you want to wish the same.
Activity: 490
October 06, 2018, 07:00:10 AM
Ethereum will soon be able to easily overtake the cue ball-so analysts say. But in General, as for me, this is a great alternative to altcoin, which may soon be very much justified.
Activity: 308
October 06, 2018, 06:51:39 AM
Ethereum value is suddenly goes down without any sign of recovery and no sign of why it happened. What is really clear to me that this is the for me to buy more ethereum. I know it can comeback .
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
Speculations can be anything, with the current market status that Ripple shows, it is gaining some bad criticism again from the investors to tue hodlers. This app may have a direct impact to Ripples Market value and it needs time to get established; with a good service all it needs is a little hype and were back on track.
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
October 06, 2018, 06:09:06 AM
to be able to succeed in crypto currency then you must be able to see and take good opportunities to be able to get profit and I think now is the right time to buy ethereum and is a good opportunity to get profit because ethereum prices will definitely rise again
Activity: 242
October 06, 2018, 05:17:43 AM
It's time to buy Ethereum's already passed the time when its growth began otvlechetes that it was possible to predict, and currently on bracd anyone will tell kogda he will rise again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
October 06, 2018, 05:12:32 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum is considered quite inexpensive and worth buying below 250 USD value. At a price of less than $ 200, the Ethereum is almost free. So we should not miss such cheap buying opportunities.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
October 06, 2018, 05:00:21 AM
Yes, this is the right moment to buy ethereum, it is also best for long term. Once the market recovers, ethereum will skyrocket it’s value again, meaning great profits will come in the future.
in terms of value for sure people would think ethereum now very cheap, because the ethereum's own never very expensive. for those who have already enjoyed the ethereum has an expensive price, now they want to hold the ethereum with great numbers. but the problem is, how long can withstand this asset to experience such high increases ever learn? the question is always there on every person who wants to invest ethereum, since no one could ensure all will rise.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 06, 2018, 05:00:08 AM
Price of the ethereum now decrease more and this is a good time to buy more ethereum because you will earn more money once this coin is become the king of the cryptocurrency.

Don't forget to your list to buy more ethereum becaude if you forgot that you forgot also to earn big profit.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 06, 2018, 04:43:31 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

If you can afford to lose this is the best time to buy Eth now while it's price is cheap,and if you want to get 60% your profit hold it for a long term or you can use it in tradings buy a potential Altcoins that can give you more profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
October 05, 2018, 06:14:07 PM
I would think now is a very good time to invest in this cryptocurrency, I assume that gradually, by December, the cost will begin to increase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 04:06:57 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
the answers you need for yourself can answer if you are ready with all the risks that you will get in starting investment and capital that we will use confidence and patience maybe that's what is needed
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 03:18:36 AM
Yes, this is the right moment to buy ethereum, it is also best for long term. Once the market recovers, ethereum will skyrocket it’s value again, meaning great profits will come in the future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 02, 2018, 03:03:14 AM
the capitalization of the etherium rises, its price grows by leaps and bounds, so buying this crypto currency today is a far-sighted decision and quite promising.
I think you are an investor who has considerable confidence and trust in investing and investors who need to be like you will make cryptocurrency investments more developed in the future
Pages:
Jump to: