Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 2. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
I think what we need to do now is to see how the development of Ethereum is going forward, but I have a strong believe that platform Ethereum system will come back strongly and it will dominate in the future. So we have to keep patience and wait for the future.
Testing updates by cosmopolitans recently failed, but the developers were convinced that for the most part miners who did not update the software were guilty of failures. A new launch is scheduled for spring 2019. We will see the results and then it will be possible to predict something.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 02:38:45 PM
I think what we need to do now is to see how the development of Ethereum is going forward, but I have a strong believe that platform Ethereum system will come back strongly and it will dominate in the future. So we have to keep patience and wait for the future.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 26, 2018, 12:07:30 AM
Today's is the best time to buy ethereum for long  term investment, the price of ethereum is in very lower value at this moment, for sure if the bearish market end all coins give another huge profits for the people use their patience.
It is not clear yet that ETH is the lowest price, as I find that the down trend is still, as far as ETH is concerned, they are now much higher than before 2017. Do not compare ETh prices at the end of 2017 and early 2018. So you will wait hopeless.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 25, 2018, 11:45:03 PM
with the prices this year i think this will be the best chance for those who are new in crypto and want to invest in eth to buy now and invest for a long term not for short term only.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 11:25:18 PM
buy eth or other crypto currencies at any time, if all are ready with all the risks and have considerable confidence and patience in starting to invest in the crypto currency, investment strategy is indeed to buy at a low price and sell at a price tall one
Activity: 294
October 25, 2018, 10:46:19 PM
I agree with you this the time to buy ethereum even though the price has dropped at the end, I believe that ethereum will rise in the coming months.
However if other people didn't have the confidence to buy at this time? Well I think that's their own insights about eth, and as per observations it's not going to have crash but rather a bigger potential to climb higher. Don't expect too much for now but prepare for the best that might result for the next coming days.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 10:12:09 PM
I agree with you this the time to buy ethereum even though the price has dropped at the end, I believe that ethereum will rise in the coming months.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 07:47:19 PM
Today's is the best time to buy ethereum for long  term investment, the price of ethereum is in very lower value at this moment, for sure if the bearish market end all coins give another huge profits for the people use their patience.
I agree this is the right time to buy eth as the price is very low. When you cath the price this time it is a good opportunity to have eth. We can have profit when price increase.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 25, 2018, 07:08:08 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
October 25, 2018, 06:53:02 PM
you may not ask if it is a good idea or not in such a situations, market completely going down so of course that is brilliant idea to buy currency)

Currently it looks like a good point to enter with fiat into crypto, but still, quite a few analytics are waiting for 100$ for 1 eth, that is another 50% drop.
I would do buy in steps, some now, if it goes lower buy some more etc..
Activity: 210
October 25, 2018, 04:12:42 PM
you may not ask if it is a good idea or not in such a situations, market completely going down so of course that is brilliant idea to buy currency)
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
October 19, 2018, 05:24:04 PM
And by the way the best way to share quick crypt is Litecoin the fee is less and the speed is higher, the transaction as a whole 5-10 minutes go by, the stock market only via Litecoin and make loads of money.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 05:22:28 PM
Transaction fees of bitcoin are just insane catastrophic! This is unheard of! Previously, the priority was considered a transaction for 3 euros. Now even for a Commission of $ 20 priority is not high.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:08:07 PM
Yes, now is the right time to buy Ethereum, since the growth of the entire market is expected in the near future, which means that most cryptocurrencies will add to the price.
Activity: 359
Freedom
October 15, 2018, 04:19:21 PM
Right now eth is gaining a recovery and it's good opportunity to buy and hold for longer terms, while the market starts to climb up higher. Take a closer look towards aiming for much higher price for eth so as with bitcoin to rise in the next coming few months this year. We know this year is going to end, so never miss this good opportunity before it's too late.
I myself also hope that difficult times like this will be missed , where market conditions are getting worse , but I still believe ETH will rise when the market returns in good condition ,so I think this is the right time to buy ETH because of the low price right now
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 15, 2018, 04:01:23 PM
Right now eth is gaining a recovery and it's good opportunity to buy and hold for longer terms, while the market starts to climb up higher. Take a closer look towards aiming for much higher price for eth so as with bitcoin to rise in the next coming few months this year. We know this year is going to end, so never miss this good opportunity before it's too late.
Activity: 579
October 15, 2018, 03:39:24 PM
ETH is still near $200 that is a good bargain price to buy. Buy it for the long-term potential and not worry about small ups and downs.
Of course, the ethereum today has a samuseva of only $ 200, but many experts predict that this is the minimum price that ethereum can have, because next year we should see at least $ 1,500.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
October 15, 2018, 01:38:47 PM
ETH is still near $200 that is a good bargain price to buy. Buy it for the long-term potential and not worry about small ups and downs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 01:38:11 PM
The ether had to buy it when the price was $ 150. But now I think it is also a good time to buy, because I think the price of Ethereum will be $ 1000 at the end of the year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
We had a price rise that wasn't too big today. If you had bought yesterday, you could make some profit right now. We may have made a good start to enter the bull season which is thought to be experienced at the end of the year. if these increases continue, the ethereum price can reach much higher levels Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: