Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 3. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 16
October 15, 2018, 01:12:01 PM
now is moment to buy anything. read and may be invest in some coin which have better future or possible better "jump" than etn
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 15, 2018, 01:10:39 PM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
Well five months after you posted this,ethereum price drops more and now sitting at $200 so thats not the right time to buy,instead this is the perfect time purchasing this top two coins before it heads out to pumping.maybe from $200 capital,this will run to $800 before new year,this 3000% gain is in your way
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
October 15, 2018, 12:46:15 PM
I think it is good moment to buy Ethereum, because of ETH USD shorts reached the all time high yesterday, and now ETH USD shorts started falling down. Where is bottom? No one knows.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 12:26:57 PM
You will hardly be able to buy ETH in the next 3 months. Because the market will change in a different direction and much higher. ETH is never outdated, so let's wake up when it's time to buy it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 15, 2018, 12:24:16 PM
I think that now is a really good time to buy ETH. I doubt that this coin could be even cheaper. I bought some coins for long term storage.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 12:13:55 PM
yes, according to my speculation now is the right time for us to buy Ethereum at the current price, and if necessary we can buy as much as we can and store it for the long term, so don't miss this opportunity, because at this time Etheteum's price dropped very inside, and Ethereum will definitely grow again and raise the price again.
there are more confident signs than urs specs – strong support levels at $200 price mark.

These signs can really indicate that we have to buy Ethereum. First of all, the altcoin will gain in a very short time. Secondly, it will stay in its second place for long.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 05:24:12 AM
If the bull market can come, then I believe that the price of ETH still has a chance to recover, but the bull market is not coming, ETH is still falling!
Yes buy and wait for the Bull. So many crypto enthusiasts turn crypto seers keeps predicting a forthcoming bull market towards the end of the year. The best thing to do is buy and wait.
Activity: 462
October 14, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
If the bull market can come, then I believe that the price of ETH still has a chance to recover, but the bull market is not coming, ETH is still falling!
Activity: 404
October 14, 2018, 04:42:11 AM
I read every day too many headlines on ETH. I wonder ETH is not worth it and its potential is not on coinmarketcap and after Bitcoin. Knowing the flow of the new world can change and enrich for you from ETH so buy ETH right away.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 04:14:11 AM
I always if possible, buy Ethereum because I believe that this coin has a great future. I think the $ 150 price was the Ethereum limit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 14, 2018, 12:58:42 AM
yes, according to my speculation now is the right time for us to buy Ethereum at the current price, and if necessary we can buy as much as we can and store it for the long term, so don't miss this opportunity, because at this time Etheteum's price dropped very inside, and Ethereum will definitely grow again and raise the price again.

there are more confident signs than urs specs – strong support levels at $200 price mark.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 13, 2018, 11:16:37 PM
Everytime there is a dip of ethereum's price, it is really advisable to buy it since it is the right moment to buy it at a lower price. Just like what happened when ether hits 100$ mark, your wallet would be happy if you have bought some of if.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 13, 2018, 07:30:49 PM
It must be said that the current seems not to be lowest price of ETH in my opinion. Prices will continue to fall and you will hardly catch lowest price. So the current price is also quite safe for you to invest.
The current price is good to invest since the difference from peak price was huge. Invest only in eth that we can afford to lose. I also believe market will show a rising price again so I am holding eth this time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 05:12:26 PM
No, this is not a good time to buy Ethereum cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency fell sharply in prices and it will take a long time to wait for its recovery.

Why not a good time. Always Ethereum top coin and It has a big chance to grow price. Ethereum has a lot of exchanges and there are maximum exchanger support Ethereum trading. And now ICO coming on Ethereum based. Suddenly the price of Ethereum can be increased.
in any case, after updating and scaling the block chain, ethereum will have more prospects. I think that soon we will appreciate it.
Activity: 450
October 13, 2018, 05:06:07 PM
No, this is not a good time to buy Ethereum cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency fell sharply in prices and it will take a long time to wait for its recovery.

Why not a good time. Always Ethereum top coin and It has a big chance to grow price. Ethereum has a lot of exchanges and there are maximum exchanger support Ethereum trading. And now ICO coming on Ethereum based. Suddenly the price of Ethereum can be increased.
Activity: 157
October 13, 2018, 04:16:30 PM
It must be said that the current seems not to be lowest price of ETH in my opinion. Prices will continue to fall and you will hardly catch lowest price. So the current price is also quite safe for you to invest.
Activity: 224
October 13, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
I hold my ethereum and don't regret that I listened advices of my friends and bought it couple years ago so don't waste your time and buy
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 13, 2018, 03:58:51 PM
When price was down again I thought that I will lose my money but now I see that this is only short surrent situation and ethereum will grow again
Activity: 182
October 13, 2018, 03:54:10 PM
Current situation tells us that ethereum is stable for now and will grow in the future so I think I would by some more and advice you to do the same
Activity: 115
twogap.com
October 13, 2018, 03:47:31 PM
It is a good moment to buy ethereum because in the future price will grow and you will have to spend more money and get less of profit
Pages:
Jump to: