Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 4. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 13, 2018, 03:26:35 PM
Of coure , if i can rememeber that in that time in this year was almost the same price like this one today. You could even get profits from then to now. Situation is quite clear that market is bear and considering that investing is always in good use especially with ending or in i would see middle of Q4 this year. Big profits will come up.
Of course, quite a lot of forecasts sounded at the beginning of 2018, but today the entire Internet is replete with new news regarding the updating of ethereum and its scaling, as well as about Fidelity Vitalik buterin ethereum. I think this is all about pricing.
In fact, it is very difficult to trust any forecasts or positive news, if in the end there are no positive changes in the cryptocurrency market. It will be necessary to analyze everything in fact, and not according to forecasts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 01:44:05 PM
Of coure , if i can rememeber that in that time in this year was almost the same price like this one today. You could even get profits from then to now. Situation is quite clear that market is bear and considering that investing is always in good use especially with ending or in i would see middle of Q4 this year. Big profits will come up.
Of course, quite a lot of forecasts sounded at the beginning of 2018, but today the entire Internet is replete with new news regarding the updating of ethereum and its scaling, as well as about Fidelity Vitalik buterin ethereum. I think this is all about pricing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Enterapp
October 13, 2018, 11:32:30 AM
absolutely right and this is our chance to buy a lot of ethereum as a long-term investment and to get a big profit it is definitely easy because ethereum must have experienced an increase in prices that is easy
Activity: 392
October 13, 2018, 11:29:50 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

It is very good that I did not buy coins at the price in March. The further the more interesting. I believe that we need to wait for a good news background to start buying coins again.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
October 13, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

The value of Ethereum now is really low and there is no better time thing to do but to buy more of it while the prices are low. Once the value of ethereum rises, I believe that it will rise continouslly so we must take the risk and expect a good profit in the future.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 10:35:07 AM
Yes, now is the time to buy Ethereum. I believe that in the short term Ethereum will grow to 250 dollars per unit.
Activity: 504
October 12, 2018, 05:02:41 PM
If you truly believe in ethereum. Now is the best time to buy it. We can buy it at very low price now compared before. And we saw its price go over a thousand dollar. So when ethereum hit that mark again. It will be a big payday for us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 04:54:45 PM
If you are not afraid to take risks, then you can purchase ETH at a low price now, and sell more in the future.
I really want to believe that ETH will still grow.
In any case, ethereum has great prospects in the future, and then especially after scaling the block chain. I know that the team is working on updating until the end of this year. All these developments will only positively affect the development of ethereum and its price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 03:09:21 PM
If you are not afraid to take risks, then you can purchase ETH at a low price now, and sell more in the future.
I really want to believe that ETH will still grow.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
October 12, 2018, 03:01:47 PM
yes, according to my speculation now is the right time for us to buy Ethereum at the current price, and if necessary we can buy as much as we can and store it for the long term, so don't miss this opportunity, because at this time Etheteum's price dropped very inside, and Ethereum will definitely grow again and raise the price again.
Activity: 140
October 12, 2018, 02:35:34 PM
Ethereum in any opinion and at any price you need to buy. Smart contracts will ease countless processes in all industries!
Activity: 756
October 08, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
I can not give you any guarantee but I think it great opportunity to buy Eth very cheap now. Go ahead.)
maybe the general strategy of investors is to quickly buy at a low price and withhold selling when prices rise I think that is actually not so important the most important thing is we are ready with all the risks that will be gained in investing the confidence and patience of the main capital in investing if ready to buy and start investing to be more calm and comfortable of course
Today there is a lot of information about the prospects for the eth in the future. In addition, it is necessary to take into account the fact that the new updates of the block chain will only bring benefits to etherium.
Activity: 658
October 08, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
I can not give you any guarantee but I think it great opportunity to buy Eth very cheap now. Go ahead.)
maybe the general strategy of investors is to quickly buy at a low price and withhold selling when prices rise I think that is actually not so important the most important thing is we are ready with all the risks that will be gained in investing the confidence and patience of the main capital in investing if ready to buy and start investing to be more calm and comfortable of course
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
so far ethereum has reached its lowest price in this year, it just waits for recover in end of this year
i hold much ethereum on this wallet because i know it will be pump significantly
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 08, 2018, 06:48:27 AM
I personally think soon, as the American system of values will collapse, and it will definitely collapse sometime, the Chinese system of values will come, and so it will be with almost all uncertain coins.
Activity: 406
October 08, 2018, 06:41:48 AM
I, under their forecasts, expected everything to be like the old. The price will be determined by our usual major exchanges, which operate now. But that's how, if there will lead to the official stage.
Activity: 854
October 08, 2018, 06:09:16 AM
the capitalization of the etherium rises, its price grows by leaps and bounds, so buying this crypto currency today is a far-sighted decision and quite promising.
in my opinion buying and starting an investment does not have to be by looking at prices if we are ready with all the risks and already have confidence and patience in investing anytime I feel the right time at any time
Activity: 644
October 08, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

this is the time for ethereum.
i expect at least x2 bull run from etehreum in november. it will raise 500 dollars.
Activity: 135
October 07, 2018, 07:56:07 PM
No, this is not a good time to buy Ethereum cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency fell sharply in prices and it will take a long time to wait for its recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: