Pages:
Author

Topic: The story of Betnomi.com (Exit Scam) - page 9. (Read 2764 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 1
August 02, 2023, 07:59:49 AM
Should the signature campaign funds, if any leftover funds, not be used to pay the victims?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
August 02, 2023, 07:48:13 AM
Thanks for the topic. Probably within a week or two I will create a flag against the Betnomi since they owe me a huge amount.

I also wrote to Sorsis yesterday, (on July 18 he promised to return at the end of August and pay), he read my message, but has not answered yet.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
August 02, 2023, 07:30:48 AM
What happened: Betnomi.com went down for 'scheduled maintenance' on the 2nd July without any prior notice. One month has been passed, yet there is no official announcement about the downtime and the users stuck funds. Betnomi.com is showing this message since 25th July: 'This Edge Function has crashed'. Perhaps, the administrators have taken down the website intentionally. A small number of users have complained about stuck funds on Betnomi here in the forum.

Let's have a look into some other and old facts regarding Betnomi.

Fake team:
The first complaint was raised in 2019 against Betnomi team. It was related to the fake team and fake ICO project. A flag was created against them, and Betnomi representative had received some negative feedbacks too. But the flag was withdrawn later and some negative feedback was turned into neutral. Betnomi team had solved it by sending PM to some forum members and by running a review campaign.

[SCAM] BETNOMI - Fake team, ID and Linkedin used without owner authorizations (New title: Old file - to erase) (Archived version)
PM from betnomi.

Users data was moved to a dummy website Betnomi.bet and wiped from Betnomi.com:
In the October month of 2021, Betnomi team had registered a new domain Betnomi.bet and moved the Betnomi.com database in it. They had wiped all the data from Betnomi.com after moving it into Betnomi.bet. As a result, Betnomi.com became like a new platform and old affiliate partners had lost all the affiliate benefits. (Read here)

Things that happened since 2nd July:
On 3rd July: An admin of Betnomi said that they will relaunch the website with in-house games. The message has been deleted later from the telegram group.
On July 3rd and 4th: Some users said that they received their pending withdrawal.
On 8th July: icopress said that he got a response from Sorsis (Betnomi admin).
On 16th July: Some forum members have confirmed that they have started receiving suspicious and spam messages from unknown websites on the email address which they used on Betnomi.
On 19th July: icopress has said that Sorsis (Betnomi admin) will give an announcement in the forum soon. Unfortunately, we haven't heard anything from them yet.
On 1st August: A forum member has highlighted that Betnomi team has deleted their Linkedin public page.

What is left now:
Betnomi telegram group
Betnomi twitter account
Betnomi instagram account
Linkedin profile of Sorsis Chatwin (Betnomi admin)
Some information about Sorsis Chatwin on the Betnomi's trademark application page

Note: It will be appreciated if any victims create a flag against Betnomi. I will add the flag link here.

A newbie/guest warning flag has been created by logfiles.
Support flag: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3209
Pages:
Jump to: