Pages:
Author

Topic: The world without leaders? - page 28. (Read 8831 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 397
September 07, 2017, 02:16:17 PM
If leaders would be gone it would be hard to regulate the people. People would do as they please. They would even fight to have authority over everything. The reason a country needs a strong leader is for the people and the society to have peace and order. Without a leader a nation would fall.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 11:33:50 AM
I think, there is a leader in any group of people. So, if there were no huge public figures like Presidents etc, people would just form smaller communities (because there would not be a person to handle a whole country) and there would emerge new leaders.
Activity: 26
September 07, 2017, 07:36:19 AM
We can never have a world without leaders to follow, a leader doesn't have to be a greedy, ruthless or an evil monarch that wants to take advantage of his people, if you look into history there have been many great leaders that lead by example. We are social creatures we always depends on groups and in every group there is always someone who leads
Activity: 21
September 07, 2017, 07:23:46 AM
It could be kind of Anarchy, which could lead a chaos. Group of people requires having a leader who inspires them for actions for the bright future.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
September 07, 2017, 07:02:30 AM
Leaders like president is the one to handle the security of our country and the one who implement laws and some other things that related in our country. But every individual may help our country by simply havung a discipline in ourselves in others and in environment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 07, 2017, 06:40:36 AM
My opinion is that leaders are needed. People are too stupid to depend on them to make responsible decisions. The election of the fool Trump as the President of America is a Prime example of this. What will happen if even such leaders will not?

Leaders or president of a country is the one who approved law and think about what is good for their country. Leaders want to have a better economy for their country so they are implementing laws and project that is good for their nation. Without leader is very hard because no one will lead your country into brighter future and no one will resolve the problems.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
September 07, 2017, 05:16:32 AM
My opinion is that leaders are needed. People are too stupid to depend on them to make responsible decisions. The election of the fool Trump as the President of America is a Prime example of this. What will happen if even such leaders will not?
Activity: 6
September 07, 2017, 05:04:25 AM
The world without leaders i think all over the world theres a war
Between country by country like world war all country is chaos.
And ruin.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 03:57:45 AM
A world without leaders are like a room with a lot of naughty children. No one would listen to you because they don't mind you, they just mind their business. A world like this has no changes, full of crimes and evilness.  Everyone thinks that they are right and none of their ideas are wrong. Because leaders help the world make it a better place for every livings things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 10:57:11 PM
I think if no should be a leader there has no group can build because it so very corny if no one can be at the top and no one can improve and think about what happen on the next.
Activity: 35
Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments
September 06, 2017, 06:50:29 PM
Some people have a tendendy to think that decentralization is good for every aspect of society. But in many situacions it might not be true. Big companies we have today would not be the same without leadership. Of course, for a currency decentralization is the best thing we could have.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 01:17:20 PM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

think it would be messy, had the own world, and when there were crimes we don't know who we have to deal with, and we have nothing to follow the leaders,  i don't think if its ok or not. But for me it is better to have a leader.

Without a leader there will be chaos and anarchy. People are used to the fact that someone is controlling them. And now it is very difficult to imagine a world without leaders who manage people and can cooperate with them in order to do some kind of common work
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2017, 12:33:55 PM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

think it would be messy, had the own world, and when there were crimes we don't know who we have to deal with, and we have nothing to follow the leaders,  i don't think if its ok or not. But for me it is better to have a leader.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 10:16:05 AM
A world without it's leaders is a man walking in the dark seeing nothing but darkness. You can try to walk and find your way out but it would be a hard thing to do. Just like living in a world without leaders, people would just do anything they like and would not care about the others. That would be chaotic, and I believe that would be the end of humanity.
Activity: 65
September 06, 2017, 09:45:46 AM
If the world doesn't have a leader. There will be chaos because the people will don't obey rules because there is no leader. Leader is path they bring us to the good path if they're not there, what will be our path?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 08:41:08 AM

A leaderless world will be more chaotic than the present world. Leaders are needed to guide us, to give direction to us, to determine what is best for us. That's why we have to choose a leader who deserves to be a leader, a leader with a leadership spirit, a wise leader in making decisions and never discriminating.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 08:23:32 AM

I think that there will be chaos. As much as we do not want to blame them for failing to fulfill their duties, a person needs a leader. Either he himself will become a leader, or he will choose a leader.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 07:39:51 AM

A country without a president is like studying in class without a professor. because our leaders or our presidenr is the one who leads to discipline and the one to handle all of the responsibilities in our count But, we also need to think that leaders in sociery starts in every individual. if you really want to be your country become peaceful or respectful, you can start it on your own. you need to know your limitations or something that you can do to help our country. all things starts in a little one or starts in a simple one.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
September 06, 2017, 07:22:45 AM
The world without leaders is a big chaos. Wars can be happened. There will be no unity.
If there are no leaders then there are no wars. For the war to begin somebody has to rally a number of soldiers and show them a purpose. For instance Hitler made his people believe they need more room to live, that they need to expand.
There won't be a world without leaders. Sooner or later someone with ambitions will come forward and say he can provide this or that, make this or that happen, if people back him up.
Activity: 17
September 06, 2017, 07:10:35 AM
The world without leaders is full of chaos.
Pages:
Jump to: