Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 24. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

That's how free world can do, anyone that has the capability to compete will probably even overtake you. A good project may be developed more by another team that has access to a wider audience with connections to make it for massive adoption. The opensource projects will never die. If you take a look at Linux system today, there are thousands of derivatives already.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Truly, there are an excessive number of new token and undertakings in crypto and I trust this will at present proceed for quite a while yet the best activity to abstain from falling casualty of trick is to complete a decent research of any token or task before you put or take an interest in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
There are too many ICO items appearing every day, so it makes me very confused.
Do so many projects really want to develop blockchain? Huh
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

There are many ICO projects indeed, but only a few of them are worth to invest.
Investing in ICO is risky, you could choose the wrong ICO if you careless. With a proper research and findings, you can find a good project.
EOT the blockchain network for DGames is a good ICO for me, they are holding ICO this month.
Activity: 82
There have been many projects in the market, and many tokens are being issued. Whether the market is a bull market or a bear market, I really don't know why there are so many people who are willing to do something unsuccessful. Obviously know that I will not develop projects for a long time, I still have to continue to do airdrops.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
As more ICO projects mean the era of crypto has risen, the excitement is visible. Back to us how to learn and choose a good and profitable ico project and not a scam project
Activity: 331
Just like me There are too many projects and ICOs appear every day, That makes me lazy in reading each project. So there are so many good projects that I have missed it. From late 2017 to now. Maybe I missed more than 10 good projects.
then just enjoy what you get. for the future do not rush in deciding. make sure you choose a good project and thoroughly correctly, so you will get the best.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I can barely remember that with an article it said that there are 30 tokens/ICO everyday that has been published.
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
It's too much for new tokens and they keep on coming, no one can stop it unless an authority will step in to do something to stop the creation of new worthless tokens.
Activity: 291
I have tried a million different strategies with the influx of new ICO's.  I find just taking a high level view of the project and just asking whether it makes sense is a huge help in quickly weeding out the BS projects.  This gives more time to spend on the keepers.
Activity: 65
Interestingly, there are still many projects this year. Although the market is not good, the number of projects has not decreased a little. However, many projects have failed, and successful projects are much less than last year.
Activity: 336
its true, there are so many project nowadays some of it are not good and some or it are scam and we cant stop it because no one says its illegal, maybe some people do this to earn some profits by scamming those people who invested in their project. that's why we need  to be careful in some ICO and to avoid loss some money do not invest if youre not sure , Research is the best tool in order to avoid scammers in the internet.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
There are so many tokens that people are having a hard time using them in real life as some have overlapping features. Like privacy coins, instead of choosing one cryptocurrency, people use different ones--dividing the popularity of a coin. On the bright side though, unique projects are easier to spot now.
Activity: 273
Yes,it's true that there are so many token and many project was born everyday,what we are trying to do is that choose,study and analize the the project.Hopefully we choose a good token and a good project so that we can gain profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
It's true, too many new projects pop up everyday and it is hard to follow them all even as bounty hunter. You can check out EON Protocol, where there is only 1 week left to get into bounty campaign, they have a neat system! Smiley
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
Yes theres so many tokens growing now because they have their own goals to be acquired they want to be fame and someday their token will lead in the market thats why they making some coins to be popular and make them fame someday.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Yes indeed there are many tokens that appear here, and only a few can succeed because the average will fail. We must be more selective and careful in choosing it because if it is wrong it will be harmful. That's crypto, anyone can get in here and develop their respective projects. This is confusing but it would be advantageous if choose correctly.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
you dont need to see every one of them, just based on ico rating, search for it, and you can start doing research about a certain project. you will not missed anything if you just put a little more effort into it.
Activity: 259
Because there are too many cryptocurrency that were post in a thread everyday, we sometimes miss a good crypto.
Activity: 182
You are absolutely right, there are too many coins coming out these days and most of these project are building what other people have already, and this makes the space to be so crowded with so many coins, I wish there will be a way to regulate that and only allow unique project.
Activity: 103
I totally agree with you! There are many token, most of them have no value and scam. You can create one cryptocurrency by searching google, copy whitepaper of another project, download pictures of someone then you have "a project"  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: