Pages:
Author

Topic: Thinking about naming my baby girl Bitcoin.. (due in 3 weeks) - page 3. (Read 10972 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
don't know if anyone has suggested this but you could always have the initials BTC   Bethany Tabatha Caitlyn. Or something like that Smiley that sounds much better
Activity: 476
Interesting that Johnny Cash's classic A Boy Named Sue hasn't entered into the thread yet!

Yes it did.

Look back.

Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Retired from the mistressing business
Interesting that Johnny Cash's classic A Boy Named Sue hasn't entered into the thread yet!

My $.02.

No one cares about your cents and dollars round here. 

You should because crypto has no value unless converted to real-world or "fiat" currency.

My $.02.

Wink
well then watch out cuz your baby girl might be trade between boys  Undecided

Not if she's properly locked up in the right kind of offline wallet!

Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well then watch out cuz your baby girl might be trade between boys  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

My $.02.

I've been wondering how long it would take for someone to say that! It should at least change to my two Satoshis.
Merit: 251

My $.02.

Activity: 70
what about cracky?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
All right, we've all had our go at the OP; he has written that he was drunk at the time of the post and that he is NOT going to name the child "Bitcoin".

The thread has degenerated so far that attacks on his wife have come into it.

Now since we can't take him out and have him shot at dawn, we have done the next best thing which was to pillory the poor sonuvabutch on the stocks of the internet.

This guy is maybe a valuable member of our community with possibly a lot to offer, so let's consider him "reahbilitated" and give it up.

I have been one of the worst offenders and for that I apoloogise but I come by my attitude on the subject quite farily.

My first name is one that can be confused with a feminine name and according to my birth certificate, I have seven (Or is it eight?) middle names with a last name containing a "von", the result of a legitimate but somewhat removed connection to European royalty.

I started using a nickname after years of abuse and still hate my parents for naming me what they did.

In any case. it's time to give it up, to bring it to an end, to frucking stop it already!

My $.02.

Wink

Thank you... I forgive you all Smiley

All is well and now we can all go on to great success!

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 112
All right, we've all had our go at the OP; he has written that he was drunk at the time of the post and that he is NOT going to name the child "Bitcoin".

Now since we can't take him out and have him shot at dawn, we have done the next best thing which was to pillory the poor sonuvabutch on the stocks of the interent.

This guy is maybe a valuable member of our community with possibly a lot to offer, so let's consider him "reahbilitated" and give it up.

I have been one of the worst offenders and for that I apoloogise but I come by my attitude on the subject quite farily.

My first name is one that can be confused with a feminine name and according to my birth certificate, I have seven (Or is it eight?) middle names with a last name containing a "von", the result of a legitimate but somewhat removed connection to European royalty.

I started using a nickname after years of abuse and still hate my parents for naming me what they did.

In any case. it's time to give it up, to bring it to an end, to frucking stop it already!

My $.02.

Wink

Thank you... I forgive you all Smiley

Now since we can't take him out and have him shot at dawn, we have done the next best thing which was to pillory the poor sonuvabutch on the stocks of the interent.

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
call her Cryptonica
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You shouldn't name her Bitcoin. You should give her your first name. Although I'm not sure naming her Dumbass is much better.

Your post so surprised me and made me laugh so hard that my coffee came out of my nose and all over my keyboard!

Tongue

This has to be a joke thread. You would need to find a retarded cum dump of a wife willing to allow you to name her baby Bitcoin. Not many of those exist that aren't strung out on crack or meth. If you have a baby with a crackhead naming it is the least of your problems.
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
not one donation, even for me not too lol.. its ok everyone I AM NOT NAMING HER THAT!!!

Hey everybody, he's decided NOT to name his daughter Bitcoin. Maybe we can stop suggesting names in the mean time.
You shouldn't name her Bitcoin. You should give her your first name. Although I'm not sure naming her Dumbass is much better.

Your post so surprised me and made me laugh so hard that my coffee came out of my nose and all over my keyboard!

Tongue
Activity: 22
If you really call her Bitcoin expect to be murdered while sleeping at some point (probably during her teen age)

Call her BeaTriCe instead...
Activity: 10
bad idea bro imo.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
You should name her Coinye
Pages:
Jump to: