Pages:
Author

Topic: Thinking about naming my baby girl Bitcoin.. (due in 3 weeks) - page 5. (Read 10972 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Your baby's reaction when she hears her name -

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How about Bitbaby.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Please dont do that!

My name is Orkut Stevenson.

Tks!
Activity: 476
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2452593/Talula-Does-The-Hula-From-Hawaii-not-a-girls-name-New-Zealand-court-rules.html

"Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii' not a girl's name, New Zealand court rules
The parents of a New Zealand girl named Talula Does the Hula From Hawaii have been ordered to change her name because it risks making her the target of abuse and ridicule."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/04/heath-campbell-nazi-uniform_n_3383144.html

"The 40-year-old dad was attending a hearing to ask for visitation rights to his youngest child, 2-year-old Heinrich Hons, who was taken into state custody just hours after his birth in 2011.

Henrich's three Nazi-named siblings -- Adolf Hitler, 7, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation, 6, and 5-year-old Honzlynn Jeannie -- had already been placed in foster care in 2009. The move came a month after the family gained national attention when a ShopRite refused to write "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler" on a birthday cake."

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/05/19/10-strangest-names-evar/#!rIW4n

"Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K"

"GoldenPalaceDotCom Silverman"

"Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21229475

Who, What, Why: Why do some countries regulate baby names?

".......concerns about child welfare are present in Germany, where a Turkish couple were not allowed to call their baby Osama Bin Laden."

http://www.scarymommy.com/baby-name-donts/

"When you hear of a kid with a bizarre name, I bet the first thing you think is, “Why would a parent do that to their child?” That’s the important and oft overlooked part: the parent makes the call, but the kid lives with it. Your unusual name choice and alternate spelling are burdens your child has to bear. Maybe they’ll work it like RuPaul, maybe they’ll get shoved in a locker, who knows. Just keep that in mind when you’re deciding which fruit or color to name your kid after."
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
Thoughts? I really believe in it, I just finally over a month accumulated a little past 1 btc... any thoughts or suggestions? I DO NOT want to make money off her but with the way the world is does anyone see if its beneficial for her at all?  THANKS@

Sheeeeeh !!! People can be so cheap ? For god's sake dump this ID and join with a new one to this forum. U r gonna be ridiculed/ignored by whoever has seen this post.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
Activity: 512
ICO is evil

I was drunk, I am considering AA thanks..

Haha, guys - we're clearly being too hard on him now. 
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Thoughts? I really believe in it, I just finally over a month accumulated a little past 1 btc... any thoughts or suggestions? I DO NOT want to make money off her but with the way the world is does anyone see if its beneficial for her at all?  THANKS@

And if you ever have a son, you should name him: Mark Dollar Sterling. Just to be covered on all fronts. Or perhaps Yen Rupie Jr?
Activity: 308
'Coinye' is obviously a better (and more future proof) choice of name.

You want his baby girl starting her life with a lawsuit by an angry black guy?
Activity: 761
Merit: 500
Mine Silent, Mine Deep
'Coinye' is obviously a better (and more future proof) choice of name.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm glad the "masses" have a general good sense. This is not a good idea.
Activity: 294
the most important thing you can give your child is a good name. The next is a good diet. And finally... love. That being said bitcoin is a horrible name for a person.  you could instead do "toshi" or something to honor satoshi
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can't believe this thread is still going on.

Oh, I read it again. It's completely inane twaddle about utterly useless nonsense.

I can't believe this thread isn't 30 pages long by now.
at least donate something for the entertainment value?Huh?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I can't believe this thread is still going on.

Oh, I read it again. It's completely inane twaddle about utterly useless nonsense.

I can't believe this thread isn't 30 pages long by now.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
At best it is in poor taste. Naming your kid after money??? C'mon dude.
At worst, bitcoin fails (it could happen, remember) and her name becomes a cruel joke.

On a side note... I always noticed that hippies named their kids stuff like Star Guide, and River, why didn't punks call thier kids names like Gasoline or Death? Hippies: 1,  Punks: 0

River's coming back, because of River Song on Doctor Who.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

No offense but how can you afford to have a child?

Medium salary here , EU country ,  500 euros/month , children still being born
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting

No offense but how can you afford to have a child?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
At worst, bitcoin fails (it could happen, remember) and her name becomes a cruel joke.

On a side note... I always noticed that hippies named their kids stuff like Star Guide, and River, why didn't punks call thier kids names like Gasoline or Death? Hippies: 1,  Punks: 0

From an article in my country:

There are
581 people called  -  Dead one
226 Pee
12 Nipple
50 Junk
71 Unwashed
213 - some equivalent to a forced blowjob
244 -Small dick
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
Better name than Bitcoin...

Sana/差な
Sa(toshi)
na(kamoto)

Google Translate says that 差な means "the difference".

You and your wife made the difference.
Pages:
Jump to: