Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 8. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 11:54:05 PM
Yes cryptocurrency can be indeed addictive. At first before I started buying cryptocurrency all I did was check on it every minute. Every price fall I would panic and be scared and everytime the price goes up I would be excited. All I think about is my cryptocurrency holdings and I try to learn more about it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 11:49:48 PM
Encrypted transactions can also be addictive, especially when the market is green, crazy buying coins is a very dangerous thing. Because of the rapid fluctuations of the market, a few seconds can cause a big drop. So be vigilant.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
July 27, 2018, 03:20:31 PM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Yeah I used to be like you dude. And I relate how tense when everytime it dumps until all my funds fully perished on the exchanges. Lmao, at my first trade almost all of my money goes into transfering funds into exchanger because of the little amount I have now that I have enough funds I buy again on the dips then trade again. I always reach out on my phone to check my blockfolio to see the current price of my shitcoins LOL.
Activity: 47
July 25, 2018, 05:37:43 AM
I imagine that for us to advance in understanding crypto, on the grounds that one needs to invest a great deal of energy in the discussion to look for information with a specific end goal to see all the more profoundly, however every one of the cellars are relatively similar to wagers in light of the fact that there are dangers and chances to win pain free income.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
I understand you well since I did the same thing.
If you don't wanna make frequent trade, you should avoid checking market every day.
Just put your orders and bids there, and check them every week or month.

That's accurate because if we keep on checking we might get panic and tend to sell at the wrong time. But this kind of situation is just applicable for me when the market gets dump but if the market is good I keep on checking if my orders are filled or if it's time to sell. Likewise, it's more than a habit to me and not an addiction.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 25, 2018, 03:22:12 AM
I understand you well since I did the same thing.
If you don't wanna make frequent trade, you should avoid checking market every day.
Just put your orders and bids there, and check them every week or month.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 04:42:23 PM
Truly crypto can make individuals addictive, I myself consider one of it who are addictive on the grounds that out of the blue that I was earned or get pay here I think constantly how to investigate it more to earned considerably higher than I got. When I returned home from work no other thing I do however my PC and review advertise on the off chance that it is in great or not and obviously doing obligations for it and perusing discussion to find out about it.
Activity: 71
July 22, 2018, 02:51:53 AM
Crypto is extremely irresistible, particularly before all else. After that you figure out how to manage the swings and how the business sectors function yet beginning off it is extremely hard to put down that telephone. That is the reason I generally push having an appropriate routine outside of cryptographic money. Regardless of whether that implies getting in great exercises, hanging out with loved ones, or some alone time to do your side interest, you ought to do it. Whatever it intends to you get a routine outside of cryptographic money since that will go far in keeping your mind normal.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 02:37:13 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
Not really, because by looking at market developments every time we can learn movement of the coin and it certainly gives us valuable experience. because to analyze crypto is very difficult. especially for beginners like me need time to get used to profit and loss at any time. but it will certainly be replaced with our experience that we have ever felt
Activity: 434
July 21, 2018, 01:52:09 AM
Yes, cryptocurrencies can be addictive. When you are profitable, you only want to get more profit. This is human nature, so you have to control your mindset, not blindly investing, you must control your mindset.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
July 21, 2018, 01:03:50 AM

Monitoring the price of the coins every time is not called addiction. You are just taking advantage on how the market works. Most of the people here just want an easy money because cryptocurrency is volatile and wants to sell when the price rise or dip tremendously. But if you are really a daily trader, you should monitor it carefully. Because in any moment you can earn by a slight dip or slight rise in value. You can buy cheap coins and sell it in a good price. If you are just a holder then I think checking it seldom will work but not as a daily trader.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 21, 2018, 12:59:43 AM
indeed where the situation when the market is red and eat long enough then it could have made the depressed or worse panic. if so we are tested for patience and HODL but remain calm do not be affected. if the market improves the number of prices rises then so take advantage of the situation and look for opportunities that exist for large profits gained.
Activity: 44
July 21, 2018, 12:48:49 AM
I believe that for us to push ahead in understanding crypto, in light of the fact that one needs to invest a considerable measure of energy in the gathering to look for learning keeping in mind the end goal to see all the more profoundly, however every one of the storm cellars are relatively similar to wagers on the grounds that there are dangers and chances to win income sans work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 03:33:06 PM
I recently read that in Sweden they began to cure dependence in the crypto currency. Such dependence is treated as attachment to drugs. Therefore, we need to ensure that our hobby for crypto currency does not develop into a fickle affection.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 03:05:19 PM
At me too causes accustoming, but not the sum from transactions, and cryptography, I did not expect that it so is fascinating.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 02:38:55 PM
Yes, you are correct, it can actually be addictive because u have to keep urself updated, you need to do research, u need to learn more and more about it everytime in order to make something very meaningful out of it...... Trust me, when you succeed in it, people will celebrate you....... Just be careful nd pray to be lucky as well..... Good things don't  come easy..... Keep doing the needful......
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
July 19, 2018, 03:50:06 AM
Yes it does and it seems like true that crypto could be addictive from the easy profits regain each time we sell our holdings. Of course when we sell we have to consider that market price for crypto should be high. And if the market price is low holding and waiting is the best thing to do. So by having a profit each time you sell it could really be addictive.
Activity: 378
July 19, 2018, 03:30:09 AM
What you said is very reasonable. I agree with you because I am also an obsessed person. The greatness of cryptocurrency is really shocking.
Activity: 120
July 19, 2018, 03:28:11 AM
Who has a job, a wife and friends, cryptocurrency should not take much time. Free time only Undecided
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 03:26:28 AM
It surely can be. most of the crypto traders cant help it but look at the progress of the market every now and then, This can be very addictive as we always want to know whats going on in the market which i don't see anything wrong with, In the red market however this can be very depressing as we always want to see the market gain value and the progress can be really slow, yet we always want the coins we holding to gin value
Pages:
Jump to: