Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 6. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 07:49:31 AM
yep,this is really addictive.I am bounty hunter & i used to check my MEW at least every 30 minutes.i am doing it for 7 months now still couldn't get away with it. Grin Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:41:08 AM
Don't rely too much on cryptocurrencies if you believe that encryption technology will grow better and better. I suggest that you always hold cryptocurrency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
August 19, 2018, 07:38:13 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

That is true only if you are an ordinary hodler. But if you are a trader you don't worry if whether the market is going up or down, you are making money on every and each move of the crypto. That's the beauty of trading. But on the other side there are not so many successful traders who can accurately predict the moves of the market. Personally I try to diversify between trading and hodling))
Activity: 75
August 18, 2018, 02:41:16 PM
I remember that once I managed to earn $ 1000 per day. It was a good ICO.  I was just really happy. Here for the sake of such emotions we are engaged in crypto.
Activity: 54
August 18, 2018, 02:38:59 PM
Heard somewhere that you can't make all the money in the world. But money is needed in life. So relax, go outside, do not worry about missed opportunities and invest in new interesting projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
August 18, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
When the market is red, it makes no sense to constantly go and check the prices of their altcoins. You will only upset yourself. It is necessary to have patience not to break and to spend time for other useful things.

Yes I know this is good advice but many people become addicted checking prices constantly. They mostly know it's not good for their spirit and also does not change anything...but I guess if you have a lot of skin in the game it is much harder to shut down.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 02:32:30 PM
I think she used to be strong, now it's a different time and everything changes. With each time, everything happens, only somewhere sad, but somewhere positive. Smiley Wink Grin
Activity: 12
August 18, 2018, 02:29:17 PM
The best way to approach things:

1. Don't put in more than you're willing to lose
2. Be patient
3. Research the team
4. Understand the project
5. Have fun
copper member
Activity: 308
August 18, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
This is my current challenge, have usually had this mood swings that come as a result of these trades, the moment you see the reds the bad feelings resume except you are in fiat and the minute there the green appears and you are happy but the bad feeling again appears when you had not bought and the market has moved up much and you want for a retracement to catch it but it refuses to come
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 02:12:28 PM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Monitoring the price of the coins every time is not called addiction. You are just taking advantage on how the market works. Most of the people here just want an easy money because cryptocurrency is volatile and wants to sell when the price rise or dip tremendously. But if you are really a daily trader, you should monitor it carefully. Because in any moment you can earn by a slight dip or slight rise in value. You can buy cheap coins and sell it in a good price. If you are just a holder then I think checking it seldom will work but not as a daily trader.
People can become addicted to anything, in fact I will not be surprised if people became addicted to trading in a similar way people get addicted to do dangerous stuff, it is the same principle many people risk their lives to get a rush and people could risk their money to get the same kind of rush similar to what happens when people gamble a huge amount of money.
The intense feeling of adrenaline rush that we experience within the trading is similar to playing an online game where we must keep up to it and must always be online but we should do it in moderation cause it is a very risky way of living. One single misclick on trading can easily make anyone broke and starve for a couple of days or so.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 18, 2018, 02:00:27 PM
Probably you left this forum because you were not here on bitcointalk for about two months. So you weren´t so addictive as you said Wink.
Bear market is selescting only the best ones. Do not leave now, before something big is coming!
Activity: 180
August 18, 2018, 01:58:35 PM
Yes it can be!.  I spend countless hours working bounties and don't gain much.  I still have fun and love it though.  It's cheaper than beer and going out.  A hobby and habit that makes some income is nice. 
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 01:54:01 PM
Crypto is extremely irresistible, particularly before all else. After that you figure out how to manage the swings and how the business sectors function yet beginning off it is extremely difficult to put down that telephone. That is the reason I generally stretch having a legitimate routine outside of cryptographic money. Regardless of whether that implies getting in great exercises, hanging out with loved ones, or some alone time to do your diversion, you ought to do it. Whatever it intends to you get a routine outside of digital money since that will go far in keeping your cerebrum rational.
Activity: 439
August 18, 2018, 07:55:28 AM
When the market is red, it makes no sense to constantly go and check the prices of their altcoins. You will only upset yourself. It is necessary to have patience not to break and to spend time for other useful things.
Activity: 38
August 18, 2018, 07:48:48 AM
Without a doubt business in cryptographic money is extremely addictive. So additionally with me, I would prefer not to lose the shot at all to get a benefit opportunity in digital currency. I generally carry out my activity well and on time. Albeit sporadically, I endure misfortunes however it doesn't dishearten me to ascend and return for enormous benefits. Notwithstanding, its exceptional that I should dependably be understanding. I have never been somewhat exhausted in maintaining this cryptographic money business.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 07:48:46 AM
Like addictive was even a small word to describe it , like i can remember my first week of crypto i couldn't sleep without dreaming of crypto was having dreams and crypto everytime i closed my eyes, its good to dream tho , just dont be too addictive because his market for now is not stable and if u get too addictive you might get really heartbroken if things dont go your way
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 07:10:39 AM
Crypto is really addictive especially if you have a lot of money to invest but be careful of every investment you make. Do not sacrifice everything to crypto.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 11:31:19 PM
I am a new member!!!
I joined the field for 1 month !!!
I really like this electronic currency field !!!
As you say the whole world is red, I do not totally agree with your opinion !!!
this world is colorful!
If all the red can not be called the world !!!
Bitcoin is the same !!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 01, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
It is normal for cryptocurrency traders to check market price all the time.
We also know it does nothing good. Frequent trading only makes you more anxious and make wrong decisions.
We should make better use of our time to study projects.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 05:47:12 AM
Yes I with you agree! That's very good advice. I think that studying here is worth a lot. But the question is who?
 Huh
Pages:
Jump to: