Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 7. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
It is not only addictive, it has almost changed my life. I don’t trade on exchanges, I am just bountyhunter, but I spend at least 3-5 hours a day reading cryptoforums, writing posts/comments, reposting/retweeting, in other ways, trying to earn cryptocurrency. After a while I began to notice, that I thought only about crypto, and suspended having a rest with my friends – I try to spend all my free time working. Sometimes I began thinking that it would be better for me to quit my job, forget about everything and work on it all days and nights, and it scares me. But despite everything I like it)
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 31, 2018, 04:29:35 AM
If you are planning on trading crypto then you have to resign yourself to the fact that you will be glued to your screen 10 hours a day watching every tick. If however you are on a decent exchange and you can plan your longer-term  buy and sell orders ahead at specific prices then it is best to check them infrequently and get on with other stuff  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 31, 2018, 04:26:49 AM
Yed cryptocurrency trading in particular is addictive!  The rush and the passion to trade,  the enthusiasm of taking a position and the addiction of too good to be true profit is what to the excitement of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 308
July 31, 2018, 04:24:41 AM
You'll be addicted if you have gained a lot of profits while holding the coins in long term. What if it will change the situation? You have lost your capital, not all in this group had taste the pleasure of its greatness. Some people are complaining too much after investing some altcoins. Holding for a long term and gains nothing. Maybe it should be necessary to check the market status than chilling in the outside world to lessen the lost if the coins you invested gone wrong.   
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 04:15:16 AM
in fact, you are right , crypto can tighten as well as online games . you need to remember that everything is good in moderation

I do not see anything very bad about this addiction. Just positive. Even if you become a fan of the cryptocurrency and spend all of your time there, it brings to you and to your family profits only.
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 07:59:44 PM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

I also think crypto can be a very big obsession for a trader. In my opinion, trying to decrease your investment amount might decrease your hesitations.
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
I think that's a natural thing that the community is doing here. By actively monitoring the market, it's just the same as you keep updating your information. So you can keep up with the progress of your investment. You can also make decision making quickly and the right time, in case of something happens with your investment.
Activity: 116
July 30, 2018, 07:30:27 PM
It's really very difficult not to pay attention to the course of crypto currency for a long time, but try to do it. Understand that from the fact that you are looking at the charts for the whole day, nothing will happen. In such periods as now, you can not sit so often and try to trade in crypto currency.
Activity: 350
July 30, 2018, 06:53:29 PM
I agree with you and really keep track of your portfolio constantly and watch as during the drawdown it falls, quite sad. But at the same time you still need to monitor your portfolio, because it is possible that what is the coin or token has grown 10 times in price and you will not see it if you do not monitor the situation.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 30, 2018, 05:21:27 PM
Throw out emotions and start analysis with cold mind. Emotions just hurt you! I also understand these feelings, but believe me guy, this addiction will reflect negatively on your portfolio and your relations with other people and your mood.
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 05:17:38 PM
Of a truth It can be very addictive because that is where your money is so your mind is naturally suppose to go to that direction always but you should try your possible best to avoid checking the market tread unless you want to do transactions
Activity: 50
July 30, 2018, 05:05:15 PM
Yes, it's really addictive and depressing at the same time because if you're at loss you don't know what to do it's either you'll panic or be more patient and HODL your coins for long term. Control your emotions and have a good decision making.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 04:56:40 PM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Monitoring the price of the coins every time is not called addiction. You are just taking advantage on how the market works. Most of the people here just want an easy money because cryptocurrency is volatile and wants to sell when the price rise or dip tremendously. But if you are really a daily trader, you should monitor it carefully. Because in any moment you can earn by a slight dip or slight rise in value. You can buy cheap coins and sell it in a good price. If you are just a holder then I think checking it seldom will work but not as a daily trader.
People can become addicted to anything, in fact I will not be surprised if people became addicted to trading in a similar way people get addicted to do dangerous stuff, it is the same principle many people risk their lives to get a rush and people could risk their money to get the same kind of rush similar to what happens when people gamble a huge amount of money.
Activity: 85
July 28, 2018, 12:25:05 AM
in fact, you are right , crypto can tighten as well as online games . you need to remember that everything is good in moderation
Activity: 123
July 28, 2018, 12:14:09 AM
haha can certainly become dangerously addictive, seeing your money grow so quickly in such a short time is addictive but it can also bring you a lot of worries and pressure seeing the red market and your whole portfolio fall apart, so they always recommend moving away from the trade emotionally because it can be very exhausting.
Activity: 171
July 28, 2018, 12:12:17 AM
Trade brings feelings to each person. Feelings can be reversed at any time. In my opinion, it creates excitement and appeal. It has become a part of life and has created a habit for me. Be sure to balance the balance between your funds. Wink

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 12:09:48 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
Truly digital currency can be to be sure addictive. At first before I began purchasing cryptographic money whatever I did was beware of it consistently. Each value fall I would freeze and be terrified and everytime the cost goes up I would be energized. All I consider is my digital money property and I endeavor to take in more about it.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 12:04:15 AM
Dont get attach to much with it, just place sell order and leave it like that. If the price hit your coin automatically sell.

Their is no sense at all if that will happen you need hit the advancekent of technology. Well all coins are very useful because it has a its own value that can possess the needs of everyone. Just wait for the right time to sell because their will be a chance to boom.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 11:59:11 PM
well i do got addicted to check but nothing wrong from it. As log as you knew when you shouldnt check it and you knew how to hold. But i agree we should keep the balance.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 11:58:23 PM
I have exactly the same situation , I too often check the prices on the exchanges , I can not sleep calm ... I'm depressed.
Pages:
Jump to: