Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 2. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 19, 2018, 11:06:44 AM
Most of this forum is crypto addictive, and I am not an exception. I fell in love with cryptocurrency and all the opportunities it provides me, and now I can’t stop,
I want to study more projects, participate in more companies to write more reviews and distribute cryptocurrency as much as possible.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 19, 2018, 10:57:30 AM
If you invest. It is not addictive, you just need to check the price of the day to make sure your money is safe. Cryptocurrency transactions do this all day and all night. Think of it as your second job.

If they are not trader, do not advise them to look at the daily price chart. It just makes them more anxious for their investment, and then makes stupid decisions
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 10:54:52 AM
I was lucky. Now I can not have the same dependence. Every 30 minutes I can’t check the price of all my altcoins. Because I need to work with my family and work. You need to find yourself something that will distract you from viewing the price.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 19, 2018, 10:48:55 AM
Addictive or not, of course it depends on how we react. As for what is addictive is excessive curiosity. Need to regulate balance in any case, not only in cryptocurrency or in trading strategies.

Curiosity is a necessity in this life, through years of curiosity and seeking to get me into here and do some projects that have not been introduced or have any good applications. that is my good curiosity Cool.
Cryptocurrency is very addictive especially when you encounter its higher value. But still its better to not be addictive in anything because sometimes it cause harm to someone, its better if we have control to ourselves so that we can avoid being addictive. Even being addictive in earning in crypto is good but we should be balance especially when we do investing just to get profit.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 10:41:46 AM
Addictive or not, of course it depends on how we react. As for what is addictive is excessive curiosity. Need to regulate balance in any case, not only in cryptocurrency or in trading strategies.

Curiosity is a necessity in this life, through years of curiosity and seeking to get me into here and do some projects that have not been introduced or have any good applications. that is my good curiosity Cool.
Activity: 921
October 15, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
Even if you invest in the long term, it is still worth checking the value of coins every day, because even with such a bear market, there are options that some kind of coin that you store will be subject to pumping and you will be able to sell it profitably.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 07:25:08 AM
If you invest. It is not addictive, you just need to check the price of the day to make sure your money is safe. Cryptocurrency transactions do this all day and all night. Think of it as your second job.
Activity: 336
October 15, 2018, 07:21:12 AM
No need to rush and monitor the market every minute, wait a while, and when the market goes up you will see or hear!
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 15, 2018, 07:19:24 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
haha my friend, don't try to escape reality with this crypto excuse Wink it is still just a part of your life, not all of it. and you should treat it with the same care as the rest of your priorities
Activity: 475
October 14, 2018, 05:07:10 PM
That's right, but it can also become a problem like any addiction, I also checked the market at any time to see how my investments were going, even put alarms in the night if there was a very noticeable breakdown, but soon I realized that it is not healthy even though I was making good money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 05:04:15 PM
You know what you can really get used to? You can get used to the growing market. That's really like a drug that's very hard to get off.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 04:07:39 PM
Not only in crypto but everywhere we have to control our emotions. Flood of emotions in specific things lead to addiction. Many time due to addiction we made many wrong decisions in the time of panic sell. It's better to stay away from crypto if we can't control our emotions in good manner.   Smiley
I believe that cryptocurrency is a real drug, as far as it allows to go beyond what is permitted and familiar.
Activity: 352
October 14, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
When you start to look at blockfolio every 5 minutes then you are classified as an addict! Lots of apps mean it is easy to track of things at all times, both at home and at work Wink but pace yourself, remember the real world. Crypto can be fun but when it all goes red like it has done this past week it is not so fun Sad
I am addicted to checking prices of coin on blockfolio this days to the extend that it taking away my precious time. Ofcourse there is that good feelings when everything goes smoothly but also the depression mood when red set in. I am trying to stop checking the prices too often though but not working yet.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
October 14, 2018, 03:09:23 PM
Not only in crypto but everywhere we have to control our emotions. Flood of emotions in specific things lead to addiction. Many time due to addiction we made many wrong decisions in the time of panic sell. It's better to stay away from crypto if we can't control our emotions in good manner.   Smiley
Activity: 218
October 14, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
I am very much used to good ICO projects. Now on the market they are almost there, I have as if breaking and the only dose that I found is cointroops. I hope the dealer didn't lie to me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 08:08:50 PM
What has made people addicted is primarily the ICO program. Communities joined the ICO when the crypto market price was good, then when the crypto market price declined they were easily incited to sell all their assets and leave Crypto because for them there was no hope that could be relied on anymore. In my opinion, everything happened easily, especially for crypto beginners.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
October 13, 2018, 07:46:48 PM
Can't agree more. Being to addicted to checking the prices on the market can cause many problems to mental health. We should be very careful about it.
I do not see any problems with checking the price of your favourite crypto. For me, it keeps me up to date and what to do. Although the downward trend in prices will always make you weak but it also strengthens you in the near future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 07:29:52 PM
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
October 13, 2018, 06:45:36 PM
Well it is because that the market is so volatile that everything can happen in minutes so we can't blame those people who are monitoring the movement of the market though it is really sad to see the market on red days for a long time, hopefully it will change soon so we can all have a merry christmas  Grin
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 13, 2018, 06:39:44 PM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Exactly with that volatile market looking graphs  in everyminute can broke your psychology. i also faced with that issue. because of that now i didint open binance anymore Cheesy . if i want to trade i open that.
but generally i am close binance client because looking the red market is really bad for our health.
Pages:
Jump to: