Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 4. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 10:39:11 AM
Everything relies upon what you do. For instance, on the off chance that you are exchanging on a trade, you ought to be continually mindful of the progressions that happen with the coins you decide for exchanging. In case you're simply putting resources into the long run, at that point you should simply unwind and pause.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 10:35:37 AM
On the off chance that you are dependent on exchanging, attempt to discover an exit plan in that circumstance. You should confront the truth and make a move as opposed to going further into that condition. On the off chance that you require enable at that point to go out and search out help from relatives and companions. However, in the event that you are exchanging sensibly and judiciously, that still fine yet make a point to screen your exercises and dependably monitor things.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
September 10, 2018, 03:37:12 AM
Addiction in any form is not a good behaviour. Addiction could make one's life hard and uncontrollable! Though some will argue that addiction in cryptocurrency is a good thing so far it's making you money and all!
Not at all, if you become addicted against crypto currency I'm not sure you will have a good life. Investing and trading crypto currency will not always get the desired profit. If you continue to spend investing money and trading while the crypto currency market does not support like this year then you will get a big loss. You only have to spend one time and if you experience a loss, you have to study hard to understand what you have done. For me, sometime we have to rest to collect positive energy so as not to choose the wrong choice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 10, 2018, 03:33:21 AM
To be honest-we've all been through this Cheesy in the first months after meeting crypto, I devoted all my time to studying it. It's like crypto addiction. But now, I lead a balanced life.
Activity: 118
September 10, 2018, 03:30:46 AM
join the world of crypto at the right time when prices go down and now you can see prices rising or fluctuating every day. People who invest when high prices are not in a good position now.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
When Football meets Crypto
September 10, 2018, 03:23:56 AM
no doubt about what you're saying . I strongly side with you however either being nervous made you check or not, your heart is still attached to where you have invested . Even the bible says your heart lies at where you property is. Its normal to do checkups so should in case the coin rise , you can take decisions faster. Its all about getting the hodling spirit and self discipline
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 12:53:44 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Seeing the market too often will change your thinking. then it's better to just order what you want to sell and how much you want to buy to anticipate your panic. You can make a profit in this way
Activity: 290
September 10, 2018, 12:24:03 AM
That is one of the reason I don't do day trading or trading at all. Trading is just so much work for me and can keep me thinking about it every minute. Plus I also have a lot of other stuff to attend to so trading is not an option for me. I rather stick in to holding for it is less demanding and never conflicts with my schedule.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 10, 2018, 12:20:46 AM
Addiction in any form is not a good behaviour. Addiction could make one's life hard and uncontrollable! Though some will argue that addiction in cryptocurrency is a good thing so far it's making you money and all!
Activity: 532
September 10, 2018, 12:17:40 AM
I admit it is reasonable. What else was new of course might still be curious to follow every movement of the crypto. certainly aims to not lagging the increase will happen or in anticipation of a downturn. but the longer the acclimated and perhaps it will not be too often. just set the target might be enough for sale and not too panicked to the circumstances that exist.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 09, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
Don't invest or trade with your emotions else you can always have an imbalanced life where the paradigm will be shifted to a more troubling one. Invest and never be too greedy. Exercise patience and give some coins long term goal, go out, have some fun and come back to check in about a year's time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 11:41:49 PM
At the beginning, I was also inspired by the game in this forum, it happened that this forum could also produce a lot of what we got in the future, and one of the ways that I was obsessed with winning in this
Activity: 582
September 09, 2018, 11:37:08 PM
addiction is true bro. for people who have experience and have knowledge capital in the world of cryiptocurrency. but if for beginners they will definitely stop because they see the market situation that always falls
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 11:33:32 PM
Joining in crypto may be addictive, whatever your participation. For example, first I joined the bounty program after Junior Member my rank, and after getting the rewards, it makes me always involved in bounty. Additionally, buying some potential coins and then selling it when higher also make me love this situation and activities. So, I see that it can be addictive. however, never trapped with this situation. Just stay careful and wise in deciding to buy the coins, hold, or sell.

Crypto can be addictive in terms of earning huge amount of money,when you are already experience getting income here, you will really get addictive because you will always feel the excitement of earnings while doing crypto.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 09, 2018, 08:02:26 AM
yes you are definitely right this is very addictive especially when you are learning something new and also earning something it is truly addictive when it comes to cryptocurrency and trading but it is also comes with negative effects like if you are trading and the market is red or you have a great loss on it can affect you mentally or psychologically and also someone will leave their own job to cryptocurrency because they earn great in this platform.
but for lately crypto has been very unenthusiastic, just look at markets that have not yet improved and many projects are not clear with the price of their tokens, which are on average very far from the price of the ICO
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 07:00:41 PM
I think that some people have a kind of dependence on crypts because they invest a lot and constantly think only about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 06:53:34 PM
If you are not a daily trader you do not need to check the prices all the time. Rather select coins for long term holding and do not care for daily fluctuations.
Activity: 453
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
August 19, 2018, 04:20:55 PM
Daily Traders have no choice other than checking the Market prices regularly in other to know how and when to buy or sell any coins. But if you are an investor either on short term basis or Long term basis, you need not be addictive to this at all in other to have stabled mind, unless occasionally.
Activity: 45
August 19, 2018, 03:44:32 PM
You have said it all, there is always a saying your heart is where your treasure is . its always a difficult thing not to be peep once in a while to know how you investment is faring
Activity: 277
August 19, 2018, 03:41:50 PM
Yes, you are right, this can deffinitely be addictive! Since i started with Cryptocurrency, it`s become a big part of my life. In my sleep i dream about it, when i wake up, it`s the first thing i think about. And it`s also the last thing i watch before i go to sleep.....
Pages:
Jump to: