Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 5. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
If you're just starting out with coding money, it's going to be addictive, so you should not be too dependent on it. Time should be divided to monitor and observe the market.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 02:46:50 PM
This is why it's best to take things easy;not trying to rush things too much. This world is such volatile not one must be careful in staking all on it. Hence, it's wise to always be calm with every involvement in any of this world's phase
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
August 19, 2018, 11:12:07 AM
yes you are definitely right this is very addictive especially when you are learning something new and also earning something it is truly addictive when it comes to cryptocurrency and trading but it is also comes with negative effects like if you are trading and the market is red or you have a great loss on it can affect you mentally or psychologically and also someone will leave their own job to cryptocurrency because they earn great in this platform.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
August 19, 2018, 10:37:06 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
Actually it all depends on ourselves. When we think that we continue to monitor the coins we have.
Things like this can indeed be addictive, but if used properly then things like this will really help us in developing the potential we have in trading.
Each and every cryptocurrency user will be addictive to this, checking the market periodically at times make the user go out of control. There were users who has sold all their digital holdings in no time when the market fell low in a way opposite to his predictions. This is a cause of addiction.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
August 19, 2018, 10:34:28 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Yes, that all implies. Especially the addictive part, indeed happened usually here in forum. I may say all people passed by with such feeling, and then came back to normal when everything seems too much for them. Well, usually that happened if you are in a winning stage most of the time being. That would be voided when some other thing blocked you on your way such as loss, red zone or other things that would came up just to stop you around.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
A good way to make a right choice in the crypto market is reducing your emotion as much as possible. From what I see, your way is more like gamble with the thrill of winning or losing. This is not good, man.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
People get attached too much of these things. I know this can be addictive. I try not to lose control most of time, lol. It’s very hard to stay away once you involved in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 19, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
Actually it all depends on ourselves. When we think that we continue to monitor the coins we have.
Things like this can indeed be addictive, but if used properly then things like this will really help us in developing the potential we have in trading.
Activity: 260
August 19, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
Other people are seems addicted in doing trading , that's why they are extending their time in working with cryptocurrencies .
you right, same as crypto market can be addicted but many positive things here mindset breaks the boundary willingness to open up insight and also enthusiasm for hard work because that is interesting so add to each action.
Activity: 26
August 19, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

Other people are seems addicted in doing trading , that's why they are extending their time in working with cryptocurrencies .
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
August 19, 2018, 10:25:19 AM
Joining in crypto may be addictive, whatever your participation. For example, first I joined the bounty program after Junior Member my rank, and after getting the rewards, it makes me always involved in bounty. Additionally, buying some potential coins and then selling it when higher also make me love this situation and activities. So, I see that it can be addictive. however, never trapped with this situation. Just stay careful and wise in deciding to buy the coins, hold, or sell.
Activity: 77
August 19, 2018, 10:12:10 AM
if you are a beginner not ready to enter crypto and cannot accept all the risks from crypto you better get out of here and look for another job in the real world.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
August 19, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

That is true only if you are an ordinary hodler. But if you are a trader you don't worry if whether the market is going up or down, you are making money on every and each move of the crypto. That's the beauty of trading. But on the other side there are not so many successful traders who can accurately predict the moves of the market. Personally I try to diversify between trading and hodling))

Most people can't successfully day trade, its basically gambling and should be treated as such.  I know some people can do it but they have large funds and usually have insider information.

Crypto and technology in general can be very addicting.  I always make sure to set 1-2 days out from my week to go outside and enjoy nature.  On those off days I try to limit my computer usage and give my mind a break.  Crypto world can be both depressing and exciting at the same time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 19, 2018, 10:05:14 AM
Yes, very correct. Encrypted currency investments can be addictive because they make a lot of money. But I see your time, you should lose a lot now. Because this year the market has always been red.
Corrections happen, being addicted to something that brings profits is really entertaining, if you can find good ways to make more earnings out
of this market then you will continue searching for more, crypto currency might be bleeding for some time but if you are keen and you always
looking for some edge then taking some risk in the red market still bring opportunities.
Activity: 459
August 19, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
It seems that you are not investing, but more like gambling. When you invest more than you can afford, any investment will become a gamble, and you will eventually become a loser.
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 09:59:25 AM
please do your research before investing or you will get burned
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
reading a lot on this forum there is everything you are looking for about crypto, joining the community around you is also good do what you can do it.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 09:57:12 AM
Yeah, there's no point in checking your altcoins all the time. You can make a rule. Check once or several times a day. And try to keep it.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 19, 2018, 09:50:29 AM
Yes, very correct. Encrypted currency investments can be addictive because they make a lot of money. But I see your time, you should lose a lot now. Because this year the market has always been red.
Activity: 115
August 19, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
In the event that you are wanting to contribute with any coins, put just the cash you will lose in the market to keep away from misery when the market is red. The reality of the matter is that the sentiment of having achievement is very addictive however more noteworthy is the torment when things dont function admirably. However, certainly, simply carry on with the life as it should be on the grounds that that is what is more imperative than committing all your chance here.
Pages:
Jump to: