Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 26. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 01:41:31 PM
Ah yes, being traded 24/7 you need to find some balance and not check coinmarketcap or blockfolio like a junkie :-)
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 29, 2018, 01:38:25 PM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

When I was new to trading I was like this. I click the refresh button probably twice a minute to check any updates and most likely newbie in trading are doing the same. Now I check the price once a day.  Trading is really stressful and if you check the price every minute it will just make you emotional making you illogical that will result to a losing trade. Just stick to your strategy if you are planning to hold it for long term then you can just check it even once a month.
This is why day trading is the field of professionals, people think they are going to be able to stare at a screen for hours and make a lot of money but that is simply not true, it is very stressful to day trade, I tried once and after a few weeks I had problems sleeping and I always had a headache as soon as I stopped day trading all my symptoms stopped so as you can see day trading can even affect you physically if you abuse it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 12:48:38 AM
YES! im a newbie and i cant refrain from checking the market, i get so anxious cause its my first time spending money on something so volatile. i try to do my hobbies to get my mind away from it, but sometimes i just cant help myself from checking if my money is still there  Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
January 28, 2018, 11:36:12 PM
When you start trading in the first time you will keep on checking the price but once you realise that the price wont be too far even though that you keep on checking it, then you will slowly reduced the checking frequency and rely on apps to alert you, I think this is more healthy habit rather than keep on watching the chart
Activity: 133
January 28, 2018, 11:25:28 PM
It could be addictive but you shouldn't be. It is normal that the value of bitcoin is volatile. It is continuously fluctuating. You don't need to look every minute to make sure you reached your targeted income. You just need to have a little faith that you will have your desired income. Patience is virtue. Be a long time holder because someday, the wait will be worth it.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
January 28, 2018, 10:31:51 PM
Go out and enjoy your life, the market is very volatile, you will get profit in the end but good things take time, don't panic sell, hold anything until you are on profit (exception exists).Good luck !

Good advise, also stay away from  your phone, as if you have blockfolio, its very addictive not to check it from time to time. I already used in this situation and I do not care if i did not check my blockfolio for several days anymore.  Grin I think we need discipline too and we have to go out and socialize too,:life is short and exciting,we have to enjoy!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
January 28, 2018, 10:27:38 PM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
I get profit from daily trade altcoin but I also often experience loss, addiction I think it seems to be negative, it can be addictive but it's like feeling happy because of our hard work, "depress" all the businessman when they fail to be depressed so that's natural but it turned to each of them whether to get up and learn again.
Activity: 294
January 28, 2018, 10:08:23 PM
When we see the traffic market we are excited to get a lot of coins and keep counting on profits, I think this will give us a sense of optimism about the coins we have
Activity: 140
January 28, 2018, 10:01:49 PM
Yes it is. Let me share my experience.
My first couple of days in tradig altcoins i was so eager to win every single trades that i make. I'm not  sleeping cause the trading is round the clock but not every trade is a winning trade so i got this altcoin and im stock cause i bought this in its high but all of a sudden it collapse thats when my addiction stops cause my unrealize lost balloon to 70%. I waited for 3 months before i manage to get sell that altcoin.  
Activity: 98
January 28, 2018, 09:59:07 PM
Yes it's kinda addictive since everyone was hype for earning money and it is easier to earn money when joining ICOs.
It has so much benefits and it is not time consuming.
It is great for everyone.
I can say that I am also addictive with it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
January 28, 2018, 09:55:14 PM
I will recommend to used buy and selling orders because this is one way to make your life easier than monitoring the markets for the whole day. You can do more thing while doing trading and if you are looking for big income of course you should need to invest huge capital dont make trading complicated.
Activity: 140
January 28, 2018, 09:51:43 PM
funny thread, no addiction for me for sure)
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
January 28, 2018, 09:50:12 PM
is this the crypto-addiction support group? Hi I'm Plasmodesmata and I am an addict. lol, Seriously the FOMO wears off with trading maturity. You eventually gain confidence in your portfolio and don't feel the need to check it every second.
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 09:43:01 PM
The "happy" medium is when you don't put in more than you can afford to lose then you will not panic or be too worried and be able to think things more clearly.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
January 28, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

I was like that on my first 3 months in crypto.
You'll be afflicted with "cryptosis" and spend 16-18 hours a day - reading news/analysis, trading, watching the market movements, etc.

First thing you'll look at in the morning and last thing before going to bed is your mobile phone Blockfolio and/or Delta app.  Grin

Eventually, you'll adjust to your new lifestyle.  Grin

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
January 28, 2018, 09:23:39 PM

When I was new to trading I was like this. I click the refresh button probably twice a minute to check any updates and most likely newbie in trading are doing the same. Now I check the price once a day.  Trading is really stressful and if you check the price every minute it will just make you emotional making you illogical that will result to a losing trade. Just stick to your strategy if you are planning to hold it for long term then you can just check it even once a month.
Activity: 125
January 28, 2018, 09:07:46 PM
I'm one of those people who rejoices when everything on my port is green and just feel bad because I don't have buying power when my port is all red. And I agree that crypto is really addictive! Whenever I am in exchanges buying limited amount of altcoins, I wished I have a lot of money to buy and own all of them  Grin
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 28, 2018, 08:45:44 PM
If you are in the trade coins condition then you have the valid reason to check the price always. Thinking you will hit the moon even once. If you see it don't doubt, don't make yourself double minded sell it without pardon adue.
Don't forget to be more careful in making transactions. And I suggest avoid too much excitement because too much is not good.  Grin Grin
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol
January 28, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

I agree with all. The most logical thing to invest in cryptopara is long term investment. Buying and waiting is the most logical one and it is crazy to follow the constant investment screen.
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 07:49:24 PM
Yes key in trading is to monitor it and the profit from it is base on your money like if you invest big then your profit is big also and if you invest a little then your invest is little also but still it risky but you only need to monitor it to earn so there's no need to think negative in that even you can lose it another thing the chance for profit is really high you need only study trading.
Pages:
Jump to: