Pages:
Author

Topic: This can be addictive!! - page 28. (Read 3779 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 03:07:58 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
This feeling is great. But we need to be alert. Stick to your choice. Maintaining a good attitude is important.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 02:35:56 AM
It sounds ridiculous, but I think if you will get a serious profit from the fact that you will work with crypto-currencies, then most likely it can be addictive, which in the end will become a habit, because nowhere to earn so much.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
January 27, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
I agree, it can be very addictive. I'm always checking my portfolio app and watching videos for new altcoins so I can keep expanding my portfolio. It's a rollercoaster ride of highs and lows. I always tell people that crypto is the most fun and most dangerous investment. 
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 02:14:57 AM
The trick is to allow yourself a maximum number of times you will open the app. Say you will open blockfolio 5 times a day. This strategy has worked for me, because otherwise I was opening the app every time I picked up my phone and it wasn't making me happy at all.
Has been concerned about the price of coins. This makes encryption a burden on us. I like your way. This looks good.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 27, 2018, 01:59:49 AM
Yes I really think so. I'm also being dominated by Bitcoin, and I'm really addicted. A few months ago when I joined this forum, I was a very good student and got a lot of good points. And when I joined this forum, it distracted me from learning and as a result I got poor grades.
I really do not know how to do it. Should I leave the Bitcoin Forum for some time to focus on learning? please give me advice. thanks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
January 27, 2018, 01:54:39 AM
Yeah man , this thing it's 100% addictive. Certainly we have to drive this into positive way. Since I have joined in this forum , everyday I am learning new things. It's like online school for me. I am giving full schooling time. Actually I have made huge loss before in the crypto share market. But it seems now I am doing better. I am knowing how to judge and analyse an ico , how to control emotion , hope to hold and resist panic sell.
Actually when you are seeing many people are also doing the same thing , you get strength to do it. But I think it's really little time. I have to go a long way.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
January 27, 2018, 01:54:07 AM
I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

You will have less and less time spent on checking the market the more you get the hang of it and somehow you were now able to predict the upcoming prices of the market charts. But I agree that is can be very fun and addicting because each moment reminds you that your investments could grow bit by bit as we speak.
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 01:51:53 AM
You need a proper time management so you can trade without forgeting something you should do like eat,bathe,bond with family.Being a trader needs a lot of time but i suggest if you have an extra time you should spent it with your family.At the end of the day win or lose we did our best to win every trades that we have,for me it isnt addiction but its a job that we need to fullfill our dreams!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 27, 2018, 01:47:34 AM
Crypto is a real roller coaster ride believe me and being a lady, meaning we are more emotional usually, it makes it harder for us to enter and STAY SANE in this space. More of us ladies though are coming in but yeah the adrenalin rush can deplete your adrenal glands lol so you need to be careful. Keep well hydrated and sane when the markets hit the red zone. I am still trying NOT to panic and trying to choose good projects to enter into so I can stay alive and well in this big revolution.  Grin
Activity: 154
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
January 27, 2018, 01:41:16 AM
Indeed! but that is just expected for someone who is new to the endeavor. But your life should not revolve around it nor must it control you. I experienced setting aside my task at work and my wife getting pissed-of on the sight of me in the laptop. Life is too short not to make the most of it. As others have suggested, if your intro trading, set the target mark and once you hit it then buy or sell. You may visit it regularly though (daily) but it must just be a quick check. currently, i just visit to perform bounty duties, read some forum quickly and make life for the day each day!
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 27, 2018, 01:35:06 AM

Trading with cryptocurrencies not for everybody, thereis nothing obvious about the prices. They can crash very bad and your investments can be priceless in a day. In my opinion, you should trade with the little amounts, maybe it can be helpful.
Activity: 113
January 27, 2018, 01:34:53 AM
I agree with you. Virtual currency has a great impact. Need to constantly balance their own mentality.
Merit: 113
January 27, 2018, 01:02:12 AM
The attitude you have is much good for investing in crypto. After we make a decision on which to buy , all we need to do is waiting , no need to check the market by hours or days, just check it at the time you care it.
Activity: 322
January 27, 2018, 12:32:52 AM
Yeah addicting but need to balance life. We should not forget the real world. I mean you need also to enjoy life with your family. Sometimes we are eager to be earn more in here and did not notice that we loose time with our loveones.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 12:10:27 AM
Yes, I am fully agree with you that cryptocurrencies can be addictive. I am very addictive to spend lot of time in cryptocurrency trading. I usually spend about approximaitly 8 hours daily.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
January 26, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

It is very addictive. But you have to find a way to control your desire to stay online and check it every five minutes, otherwise it will disturb your day to day activities.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 26, 2018, 05:07:39 PM
Every activity in our lives should be reasonable and take as much time of our lives as important we find it. Sometimes it is necessary to stay tuned and check the reports every other minute. Sometimes it is good to go offline.
Activity: 54
Merit: 29
January 26, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

You are right, it is a very exciting time, and sometimes its hard to just sit back and let your investments work for you.

Even though I aim to hold, it is hard for me not to check now and again.

Just be patient, and don't feed into the panic Wink

good luck!
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

Great words from the mouth of the wise. Really, one can get obsessed with competing on who would win, most especially when it comes to trading. We all need to take it easy and just as you have said, to live a balanced life. Let us try to strike a balance. Too much of everything is bad. Thanks for this great words of wisdom. I have also learnt a great deal.
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 04:40:19 PM
It depends in the individual. Trading is like a mind game, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, hut that's all part of the game. You can't always predict it but you can familiarize yourself in order to trade and earn.
Pages:
Jump to: