Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 16. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
This market is unhealthy due to a big number of scam projects there
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
The recent bear trend has become a pain and made so many investors tired of crypto for sure, but there is not such a thing as to become rich easy and we need patience, as soon as the new money enters into the crytpo we may see a rise in prices.
Activity: 99
July 05, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
What can you expect to a young market compared to those established ones with so many supports and well shaven paths coming from the harsh tragedies of market meltdowns.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
July 05, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
According to my assumptions, the market will fall before the winter begins. And then the price of bitcoin will begin to grow rapidly.
Activity: 106
July 05, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
Market might be down now but it's just for a little while.  Confidence will return to the market soon and the bull market will return.
copper member
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
I think new cryptomarket will be better, without hamsters Grin
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 06:59:10 AM
The market at the moment is not ideal. But personally, I think that with a good project you can still earn a profit regardless of the market situation. A bigger trend is downwards yes, but if there will be a new, innovative and stable project, it is still worth investing in and it will rocket mo matter the of the whole crypto market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
On the contrary, I see the situation. Nothing bad here and the unhealthy. If you look years before, you can see the picture when the same times were, and everything returned not only to their places, but much higher.

It's easy to look at some things from a time distance perspective. Living it through is much harder.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 05:30:22 AM
indeed a few days ago the market situation had experienced a very large price decline, even btc and eth reached its lowest point this year, but now the market has started to stabilize and the price of almost all the coins on the market also increased significantly, maybe the market will soon recover, and now no need to worry about the news of the death of crypto in the near future
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 04:21:43 AM
On the contrary, I see the situation. Nothing bad here and the unhealthy. If you look years before, you can see the picture when the same times were, and everything returned not only to their places, but much higher.
Activity: 252
July 05, 2018, 04:17:36 AM
As for me, so in the market is now a complete disappointment with investors. The fact is that, as at this time of the year, we all were waiting for the implementation of the many projects that raised funds last year. In the end, what do we see? Endless shifts in the timing of implementation, attempts to deceive investors on every little thing. If everything goes on and on, the market will continue to fall and where no one will say any more.
Actually all you said above is about the ico and not fully crypto. Cryptocurrency is not all about ico because there are many cypto coun dont held ico but already success. And if ico is no more, it does not mean the crypto also no more. Cryptocurrency is general so not only about ico.
Activity: 169
July 05, 2018, 04:10:27 AM
This year's encryption market is really not healthy. The encryption market has started to fall since February this year, and has been falling to the present, and there has not been any improvement during the period. This is a very abnormal phenomenon.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 05, 2018, 03:53:13 AM
I do not understand your intentions unhealthy market. Is the healthy market a market whose price goes up steadily without going down? I think no, trade will surely go up and down
Activity: 44
July 05, 2018, 04:09:16 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

It may be that you are worried too much about the market's decline. Sometimes you don't care too much about this kind of dynamics. When you feel that the situation has changed, you should sell the encryption in your hands.
Any market will have its benign side and vicious side, depending on how you look at it. I don't have to be discouraged about this, I say it really. As long as you insist on learning in encryption, I believe you will get the wealth you want!
copper member
Activity: 470
Merit: 14
https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11
July 05, 2018, 04:05:46 AM
Market actually not pump last 2 months. It is really unexpected, all kinds of crypto loving people getting frustrated. They are in hope one day crypto market will be rise, but still low market.
Activity: 63
July 05, 2018, 04:00:52 AM
Crypto is indeed not healthy but healthy if the flow turn to 180 degrees. 360 degrees is the very low price while the 90 decreases is the most outstanding day of recovery. The market is healthy while not unhealthy.
Activity: 294
July 05, 2018, 03:56:04 AM
You are all trying to predict and start to manage the market, but this will not work. Such a long time delay due to the fact that many people are waiting for the market to rise as soon as possible. And as soon as everyone stops waiting for the rise, it will happen. It will be until the time when the market for cryptocurrency will not begin to be regulated.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 04, 2018, 04:11:50 PM
I am sure that now the cryptocurrency market is gaining strength for full recovery and subsequent long-term growth. We need to wait a little longer and the trend will change to positive.
That is precisely in the stage we are in now, the price is not going to crash anymore at worst we will get some dips once in a while, but whales and investors are now accumulating bitcoin in preparation for the next bull market, they do not really care when that happens in fact if it is up to them they will prefer to have more time to get more coins and then when the bull market finally comes they will harvest the profits they deserve from their efforts.
Activity: 90
July 04, 2018, 11:19:32 AM
It depends on how people look at it. I personally don't think the market is unhealthy. Correction, bearish and fud are a common things in crypto market. Those are cyclical nature of crypto market. I'm getting used to it.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 03:29:01 AM
Yes, of course, the market is currently experiencing decline and many do not believe in Cryptocurrency.
Some even sell their coins for fear Cryptocurrency prices are declining.
Cryptocurrency market is also not good enough, maybe this is because Many countries are rejecting Cryptocurrency causing Cryptocurrency prices to fall in price.
Pages:
Jump to: