Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 19. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:25:55 PM
What can you expect to a young market compared to those established ones with so many supports and well shaven paths coming from the harsh tragedies of market meltdowns.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

I think there is no serious problem in the crypto market. Indeed a few months crypto market is in a very bad state. Yes, it is because the price of all the coins actually dropped dramatically. But I think this is very common in the crypto world. The crypto market will continue to fluctuate and can not be predicted when it will rise or fall.
Activity: 205
June 29, 2018, 10:52:10 AM
For now it is yes. For every new technology there is some uncertainty period. I think now the crypto field is facing that issue. But once the people started to adopt to it then the future of crypto will be much brighter one.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 10:50:58 AM
I suppose markets have their very own USA and down, and this is regular. they may be a lot of factors that we need to recall. we've got information, information can manipulate market and maximum of the time human beings rely on the news due to the fact they're busy. Then humans are putting their purpose either long-term purpose or short time period aim. those are a number of the instance that could affect the market.
Activity: 81
June 29, 2018, 10:49:27 AM
personally, I think, It's all a matter of trust. If anyone believes in crypto and wants to have it, the price will increase, but losing trust will lead to sales.
So do not despair and do not panic. This will not help. The market is still healthy enough for investment.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
June 29, 2018, 04:00:19 AM
Yes, the market is in poor condition. I think it will be difficult for Altcoin to recover, as more and more ICO scams result in loss of trust from the support community. developers should certainly look for ways to get altcoin back in demand and the market should show improvement.
I'm holding out - not totally sure what will happen - but there have been plenty of bull periods in the past - question is, how deep will this bear market go? Personally, I think it could go on for a few more months
Activity: 100
June 29, 2018, 03:57:41 AM
I believe that the market will never be stable. We need to learn to adapt to the situation . And to work on making money when the market fell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 03:43:25 AM
Market is absolutely manipulated and all cryptocurrencies will fall untill it will hit levels that manipulators are aimed to reach . All we can do is to accept it and wait patiently for a better times . The worst thing is that no one knows how deep market can fall , so if someone think it's a bottom and he need to buy right now , next day may become very dissapointed  Undecided
I totally agree with your opinion. The market is currently very weak, and it is better to wait. Today's bottom is the peak of tomorrow. The situation is difficult to predict.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 12:34:59 AM
I think, price dropps in the crypto market aren't an indication that the current market is unhealthy. On the contrary, the market is moving in a healthy way and fluctuations create new chance for many investors.

Many coins are still overvalued.
Many coins are worth  Zero
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 06:12:46 PM
I believe that the market is all right. just some people have the opinion that the market should grow all the time. that's their mistake. now they're crying over lost money.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
June 29, 2018, 12:11:41 AM
I think, price dropps in the crypto market aren't an indication that the current market is unhealthy. On the contrary, the market is moving in a healthy way and fluctuations create new chance for many investors.
Activity: 220
June 29, 2018, 12:09:06 AM
Yes, the market is in poor condition. I think it will be difficult for Altcoin to recover, as more and more ICO scams result in loss of trust from the support community. developers should certainly look for ways to get altcoin back in demand and the market should show improvement.
Activity: 336
June 28, 2018, 11:53:07 PM
Some have thought that crypto would crash before now, but it never did. Instead it keeps on gaining more popularity, climbing up the ladder for more success. My believe is that crypto cannot die.

The only thing that can save it is ETF approval by the SEC
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
June 28, 2018, 06:37:09 PM
Market is absolutely manipulated and all cryptocurrencies will fall untill it will hit levels that manipulators are aimed to reach . All we can do is to accept it and wait patiently for a better times . The worst thing is that no one knows how deep market can fall , so if someone think it's a bottom and he need to buy right now , next day may become very dissapointed  Undecided
Activity: 309
June 28, 2018, 06:19:54 PM
Crypto is gonna survive. We just have to wait till big money comes in. The market lacks volume at the moment.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
June 28, 2018, 06:16:09 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Yeah. Many of them want to get into the market. That's why they cause unnecessary FUDs and confusions. This happens always. People's emotions determine the outcome of the market. It's just so pathetic that the market has struggled for this long since the start of the year.
Activity: 378
June 28, 2018, 06:07:54 PM
in reality, the bear market will give a lot of opportunities for newbie investors to gain profit even the market is uncertain we can expect profits when we invest coins now at cheap price
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 06:00:26 PM
I think the market needs time to recover from 2017, as the whole year was a bullish trend , and I think this year this will not be
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
June 28, 2018, 05:58:02 PM
Some have thought that crypto would crash before now, but it never did. Instead it keeps on gaining more popularity, climbing up the ladder for more success. My believe is that crypto cannot die.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
June 28, 2018, 05:54:56 PM
If you look at the health of the crypto markets than you should be looking at if its network is working correctly and functioning as it should be. Don't compare the prices with the health of the market. There is no correlation between. The crypto market is now big enough that media running negative campaigns about it won't affect it much.

I think the same way as you do. When some people lose money and cannot handle the pressure, they like to blame everything everywhere. The market is the way it is and it is working the way it should. It is healthy market that is heeling itself now and will get going soon.
Pages:
Jump to: