Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 18. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 06:08:40 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

At any moment, the markets can go up and down so there is nothing wrong. You just need to understand that there is a risk, but the risk is always and everywhere.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 03, 2018, 06:03:18 AM
The thing about the crypto market and investing in it is you have to know how to pace yourself. If you are watching the value of your coins plummet then it is not healthy for you to keep looking at the charts all of the time. Crypto market is not like other market, it's volatility makes it incredibly hard to handle which is why investors need to be resilient
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
July 03, 2018, 05:43:27 AM
I'm starting to see a few more green candlesticks now - wonder if we are heading to a new market phase

I picked up plenty of extra coins until now - so would be great for a change =)
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 04:45:39 AM
It depends on how people look at it. I personally don't think the market is unhealthy. Correction, bearish and fud are a common things in crypto market. Those are cyclical nature of crypto market. I'm getting used to it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 04:59:47 PM
I think we should not compare crypto market with any other substituting with the rules that apply there. This is how the things works in crypto and it's normal situation.
Crypto is a market like any other. Whales do pump and dump all the time so you just need to ride the wave and know when to buy and when to sell. Many people enter the market at the wrong time or sell at dip etc. Research before investing, that's the smartest thing to do.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 02, 2018, 01:32:36 PM
I think we should not compare crypto market with any other substituting with the rules that apply there. This is how the things works in crypto and it's normal situation.
It seems the author of the topic succumbs to panic and has already sold his bitcoins. Now the main thing is not to panic or be a hamster...
Activity: 97
July 01, 2018, 05:49:06 AM
Activity: 154
July 01, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
I think it is a normal market trend of cryptocurrency it may seem unhealthy for impatient investors and traders but for long-term holders, they get used to it. If we know the waves of this market then waiting for the right time to hit the target is what we are looking for but the answer is when but if you can wait patiently you know how to conquer it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 11:13:57 PM
No this is not true that this market is unhealthy but i say that this market is very healthy but this time it is little down but it not means that it is unhealthy please have patience and wait for the right time and you will see the your wording is wrong.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 11:12:04 PM
With the current market conditions going down to be the best opportunity to start, we must dare to invest now so that our future will get better as the year-end market will skyrocket.
Activity: 121
June 30, 2018, 11:07:35 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

You are right, the encryption market is susceptible to all kinds of news, regardless of whether the news is good or bad. That's its charm, too.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 30, 2018, 03:12:22 PM
I think the market needs time to recover from 2017, as the whole year was a bullish trend , and I think this year this will not be
There were people expecting that this year was as good as the last and it is just impossible to maintain that level of growth, that is common sense, but it seems that greed has a way to always overcome common sense and this is why all of those people lost their money as soon as the market crashed since they choose to not believe the reality in front of their eyes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 30, 2018, 09:44:17 AM
crypto currencies according to the enviroment in the stock market, the season is over. I hope the green market with us will be long. I wish it was always green! Although I am already used to everything here.

Yes, we encountered difficulties in market but still it's worth involving here because we can buy in cheaper price for potential coin and wait until it fluctuates high prices.  This is a decentralized investment so it's normal having a bear trend.
Activity: 63
June 30, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
crypto currencies according to the enviroment in the stock market, the season is over. I hope the green market with us will be long. I wish it was always green! Although I am already used to everything here.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 30, 2018, 04:21:56 AM
I think this is a normal phenomenon. The rapid growth of cryptocurrency will lead to its negative or positive public opinion greatly increasing. Some people agree that some people object to this as normal. Currently, cryptocurrency is a big controversy. The industry, but I think people who miss the cryptocurrency will regret it for a lifetime.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 03:13:10 AM
I think the patience of the holders of tokens and coins already on the wane. They are tested for the past 4-5 months, and many are willing to give up and give it a thankless job.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 03:18:09 PM
Just dont panic, market cant go always up, sometimes it should go down. hOdl
Activity: 728
June 29, 2018, 03:15:16 PM
Yep, you described the situation very subtlety. Market is really unhealthy and I am sure that it need to spend much time to treat itself because so long strong trend do not over instantly. There are a couple of ways either to leave market or to wait.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 29, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
Do not panic and buy - I say to myself all the time. General who what is the maximum bottom sees? At the ETH, at least? I don't see the bottom yet, but I'm afraid Huh
Activity: 207
June 29, 2018, 12:27:27 PM
I think that this year there are many hurts affecting the development of the market and trust from investors. FUDs and hacker incidents are reducing the popularity. Somewhat, at the current low price threshold, it will promote and make the premise for the market to develop later. May be at the end of the year or at 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: