Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 17. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 03:07:00 AM
The market is really in a sad state. But we can not do anything about this, they are controlled by influential whales and we will only be reconciled to it.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:05:01 AM
Crypto had a big year in 2017, It went out through the whole world like a big phenomenon, attracting massive quantities of money to the total marketcap. That made the whole cryptocurrency market to spike, especially at the end of the last year. But at the beginning of 2018 many "prohibitions" (regulations) related to this market started to happen, along with a lot of FUD about Bitcoin and Altcoins. This cycle happens all the time since 2009, but in the end, crypto always finishes the year with a higher value than It began. One fact is undeniable, cryptos are here to stay.
Activity: 165
July 04, 2018, 02:19:11 AM
This year's encryption market is really bad, and the decline is so serious. I think the market will recover after a few months of decline, but the encryption market has not recovered. This year's encryption market is really unhealthy.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 02:15:49 AM
News plays a vital role in cryptocurrency. When there is bad news surrounding cryptocurrency, the market obviously goes down and vice versa. So news and cryptocurrency have co-relation. But it is only a part. Regulatory measures are also other factors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 03, 2018, 02:23:10 PM
Crypto is no different than other kinds of assets when it comes to volatility. Low prices attract buyers and high prices attract sellers. There is no unhealthy market in that concern.
Activity: 322
July 03, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
This market is continuously falling down from couple of months and price of all the coins are on very low. market is very unhealthy  but i think this is the very good time to invest in cryptocurrency for those peoples who wants to make big profit from this market because this market can move upwards at any time from this level.
copper member
Activity: 546
July 03, 2018, 02:20:39 PM
You are very right, our action and inaction really go a long way to determine the situation of the market, the media is just around the corner to listen to what we all have to say as crytpo enthusiasts and help to propagate the information which go a long way to either cause panic or raise hope in the community so we should all mind what we do or say pertaining the crytpo world so that we can all get out of the present mess we find ourselves.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 02:18:34 PM
This circumstances is not less expected in Crypto has regard the volatile feature it possesses and we know that when such happens there will be green light eventually. Like it has been said often in this forum that the best thing one can do it to be patient and wait for the green light so that one won't regret any action.
Activity: 364
July 03, 2018, 02:10:48 PM
I do not think that the market is not healthy, I think that such a long drop is normal after very strong growth. As has been said many times, we need to be patient.
Activity: 52
July 03, 2018, 02:10:23 PM
I still don't think things are that bad. Yes they are down but still up against last year.

We just need to be patient. Hodling now means months and not weeks.
Activity: 64
July 03, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
I think that in the future GUARIUM will have a positive impact on the market
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 01:56:22 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Fluctuations become an indispensable part of crypto, and a good land for traders. Patience becomes an important thing to have as you say.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 10:44:04 AM
Now is not the best time for the market, I agree. But in any case, the time will come when everything will begin to grow very much, do not be discouraged and now it is better to do something else

Actually last two days are getting our hope back the market is getting back on it's feet and prices are going up so it's not that bad. Now is the time to wait and act when you get the chance to make a profit. I bought lots of cheap that are waiting to get sold when the price is right.  Grin
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
July 03, 2018, 09:32:31 AM
Now is not the best time for the market, I agree. But in any case, the time will come when everything will begin to grow very much, do not be discouraged and now it is better to do something else
Activity: 109
July 03, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
I think the market is healthy now , there will be some time where the market goes down the members has to wait for it patiently as the market grows slowly but as of my view this market has more fluctuations stay alert and keep patient .
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 03, 2018, 06:28:28 AM
I am sure that now the cryptocurrency market is gaining strength for full recovery and subsequent long-term growth. We need to wait a little longer and the trend will change to positive.
Activity: 111
July 03, 2018, 06:20:28 AM
I also agree with you. You may be true. I'm tired to see the market which continue going down again and again. I'm tired to see the market which continue going down again and again. The market can crash very easily every second. I don't know which is normal and which is the big crash. However, crypto is always in this stage. But, from this situation, some can be gained for profits by understanding when to buy and when to sell exactly. I love being part of crypto even it is unhealthy especially the market and the value. The market is really suffering the hard times, but it's for now, I'm sure the growth will soon go and we can still invest peacefully.
copper member
Activity: 476
July 03, 2018, 06:14:24 AM
As we know that crypto market hits high and low. Since , it has high low now , so be prepared to watch it hitting high. If you can invest now , you are not going to regret.
Activity: 82
July 03, 2018, 06:12:41 AM
Yes, I very much agree with you. Now that large-scale projects are going on ICO, and the demand for funds is very large, this is not normal. A blockchain project does not even need so much money for products, and The cost of getting a good deal on the line is huge, I think it is very unhealthy.
Activity: 56
July 03, 2018, 06:11:25 AM
With the current market conditions going down to be the best opportunity to start, we must dare to invest now so that our future will get better as the year-end market will skyrocket.
I would not make such rosy forecasts because we need to live today and invest today and now. Since any political decision can change the course of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: