Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 22. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 05:06:43 AM
I think this year will be the same as the previous year bitcoin and ethereum remain a prima donna for investment, and now can still be said as the right time to buy ethereum because the price is still below and still has the potential to rise again like last year,
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 04:42:23 AM
yes I agree this time is a good price for investment in ethereum and wait until the end of the year maybe it will give a profit and I am sure ethereum will increase for the next few months,but I think still waiting for bitcoin to rise then ethereum will follow and followed by other altcoins.
Activity: 157
July 21, 2018, 04:34:41 AM
Agree. Right now eth are in the good price if you are willing to invest and maybe in the end of the season ethereum price will going back to the moon and thats was nice when seeing the market right now
Activity: 91
July 21, 2018, 04:32:33 AM
At the moment I think it is best to invest in bitcoin. This is if you choose something in the cryptocurrency market. But I am not sure that now such profits as a year ago are possible.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 04:29:41 AM
I also think so, I am sure every year ethereum will increase, I am sure ethereum at the end of the year will increase more than last year. Do not waste this opportunity.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 21, 2018, 04:23:41 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

I doubt this year there will be rapid growth even more so as in December 2017. of course the current decline is dominating the market from the beginning of the year and until this month. while its growth is only temporary.
I predict for early next year the market will grow fast.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 21, 2018, 04:09:50 AM
First btc going to moon and then eth and litecoin.  Eth has good viability. Yes now its a good time. Btc dominance going to high now. So some times we can expect little drop. But be confident with eth
Activity: 70
July 21, 2018, 04:05:31 AM
It's a good time to invest. Of course, if your wallet allows.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 04:04:02 AM
Yeah sure ethereum price is about the same price this time last year, so it's a good time to buy ethereum and hold for bull run, but I will advise you buy other coins as well, don't buy eth with all your money, no one knows which coin will be a winner this year doing 100X
Activity: 129
July 21, 2018, 03:56:50 AM
The price of ethereum has stabilized for a long time on digital currencies. This is the opportunity for those who want to invest. because it will show the upsurge momentum in the near future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
July 21, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

this time is the month of btc bull run, i think it's too risky if we hold alt until bitcoin's price is stable.
But saving some ETH is not bad at all since this coin is really good though
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

Reinvest in ETH is not a bad choice, ETH is the most well known altcoin in the cryptocurrency world.
Another good thing about reinvest in ETH is, you can reinvest your ETH into some good ICO.
Investing in ICO usually bring you many profit, but if you only invest in the right and real ICO.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
last year we already know ethereum has set a record. I personally observed the process in the last year and the process is currently experiencing similarities. declining in the middle of last year passed by the end of the year. nothing is impossible to repeat or even more profitable. and currently includes the right way to invest because ethereum is currently experiencing a price decline and we stand to gain a doubling of profits by the end of this year. I hope that this judgment is not wrong. how do you think? thank you for your attention and discussion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 03:26:24 AM
Yes, the $500 Ethereum is already the lowest price. You don't have to wait for a lower price. I don't think it will happen. Please buy Ethereum immediately.
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 02:28:26 AM
Investing in ETH has great potentiality. it is much better than others lesser known coins. Many organizations have already invested in building block which is ETH.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 01:51:14 AM
This time it is good to reinvest in ETH after profit taking at the beginning of the week. If you invest in ETH at this time, the likelihood of a big profit at the end of the year when the market price rebounded due to increased investment demand. ETH is potential crypto and is very suitable for long-term investment.
Yes if youre looking for long term, but be careful if you just want to invest shorterm because bitcoin is on the move, it can make the altcoins bleed more.
I think the best time to invest in ETH is when bitcoin is going sideways.
Activity: 336
July 21, 2018, 01:36:04 AM
Investing in ETH can be lucrative. Unlike Bitcoin or Litecoin, companies are using Ethereum as a building block, many major financial companies are also getting involved. This has to be a potential win.
Activity: 28
July 20, 2018, 11:47:11 PM
It's up to the investors if what coin will be better for investment but for me,I choose Ethereum or Bitcoin because these two coins are both stable in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
July 20, 2018, 11:45:26 PM
Yes I agree to invest the time back to ethereum, all price down coints can not be predicted when the market starts to rise again, when the price coint down as it is now the right time to buy ethereum to make the investment, you can sell it again when the selling price has been up
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 11:43:52 PM
I think there is still room for the ETH to fall in the short term, so it is probably the best way to continue to wait.
Wait for a lower price before considering repurchasing ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: