Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- ***NEW UPDATES*** - page 2. (Read 12696 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2180
EIN: 82-3893490
Thanks Mopar. I will be filing a police report against your business in Florida this week, for receiving stolen funds. Funds stolen from me.

> you blame, you cry, you make shit up

You directly received funds from a scam that I was victim to. It's pretty simple, that makes you a thief. I understand you are angry at being called a thief. Most thiefs hate being called out.

Isn't there a rule against profitting from scams on this site? How does MoparMiningLLC even still have an active account here???

Hey MoparMiningLLC why do you advertise Kano pool in your profile? I contacted them and they said they don't know you from Adam. Fuckin' scammer. I noticed you don't advertise ballet wallets anymore. I guess Bobby Lee didn't like you dragging his company name through scam accusation threads where you piss off the other victims and get accused of being an accomplice, huh?

Maybe you should advertise in your profile that you work with blackhat crypto-scammers, you search out their victims and try to work with the blackhats directly, not like through law enforcement, not the legal way. You show up in all the scam threads, like magic.

good I await them coming - because I did not receive funds that were stolen from you - I received partial funds for the coins I held - has nothing to do with you. What you are accusing me of, you also need to file reports on everyone who cashed out a Titan since your funds were "stolen".

@Kano knows who I am lol - He told you nothing because he does not know you from Adam. He is a good man - a bit quirky but a good man - one who contributed to the original CGMiner code. But he is also only the manager of the pool I mine to. However, he is not one who has met me in person - like dozens of others here have. I promote his pool be cause it is the best pplns mining pool out there.

LoL I removed all wallet links from my profile to list my own links - people changing signatures make them scammers? again you now accuse 99% of the forum members as being scammers if so.

As for Bobby (the person you called a Chinese spy) I get along fine with him and his company and I still sell their products.
Again, you show you dont know anything. So, are all the people selling/giving away ballet wallets also scammers? also Chinese spies? If so, you are again accusing the majority of people in the collectibles of being a scammer. I expect you to file a LOT of police reports. Should keep you busy for years.

You talk your shit but your claims are baseless with no actual facts - they are false scenarios.

Now until you file your phony police report filled with false data - Keep my name out of your mouth. And when nothing happens - either from you not actually filing a report (and please do post the report number so everyone can verify it) or because it is a lie and full of baseless accusations and gets tossed, then you need to permanently keep my name out of your mouth.

You attack everyone - even those that try to help you. You are a bitter old man that needs to shut off his pc and move on.
Activity: 596
Merit: 272
Thanks Mopar. I will be filing a police report against your business in Florida this week, for receiving stolen funds. Funds stolen from me.

> you blame, you cry, you make shit up

You directly received funds from a scam that I was victim to. It's pretty simple, that makes you a thief. I understand you are angry at being called a thief. Most thiefs hate being called out.

Isn't there a rule against profitting from scams on this site? How does MoparMiningLLC even still have an active account here???

Hey MoparMiningLLC why do you advertise Kano pool in your profile? I contacted them and they said they don't know you from Adam. Fuckin' scammer. I noticed you don't advertise ballet wallets anymore. I guess Bobby Lee didn't like you dragging his company name through scam accusation threads where you piss off the other victims and get accused of being an accomplice, huh?

Maybe you should advertise in your profile that you work with blackhat crypto-scammers, you search out their victims and try to work with the blackhats directly, not like through law enforcement, not the legal way. You show up in all the scam threads, like magic.
Activity: 1101
Merit: 512
I have to admit that things here are much more complicated than what I thought.
Besides, reading on mobile phone's screen only is very hard because characters
are too small to be read easily. For visiting this site, we staying inside the GFW
have to use VPN always, and my vpn on PC doesn't work, only that of mobile version
is working.
legendary
I received your stolen funds? You are a fuckin nut case. And you accuse me of stealing from you? If you want to make that claim, then you better fucking back it up with filing a police report.

Here is my address:

MoparMiningLLC
12121 Little Road #274
Hudson, FL 34667

I fully expect you to file a police report with your accusations - if you do not, then you are showing that you are a fucking liar and a nutjob and then you need to stop talking shit about me.

you know what - I have listened to your shit over and over and over - its the same made up garbage.

So either come find me and tell me how you really feel to my face - or keep my name out of your mouth.

I have never ripped anyone off here and I have probably handled several hundred thousands of USD worth of merch and funds - with not one sat taken from anyone.

you come in and accuse every one - many of them very trusted members of this community of being "accomplices"

you put false red trust, you blame, you cry, you make shit up - we get it, you are the "first" victim. While there are many victims of Titan - even the coins I redeemed took a 40% loss so still lost funds as well. Quite a few people have taken the deal for partial refund - some refund is better then none.

However, you are not a victim of Titan - you had the opportunity to be made whole - you turned it down. So, if anyone does not belong on this thread - it is you - Mr. Not A Victim.

Seems to me that MoparMiningLLC directly recieved funds stolen from me.

ACCOMPLICE

> You were offered your payment years ago - you never took it.

I was offered stolen funds from a thief, and I insisted that the police get involved instead of taking it. You had no qualms taking the illicit money though, did you MoparMiningLLC? Because you are a scammer and a thief, and an ACCOMPLICE to the Titan Mint scam. I have already warned those taking any money from Tim that they are accepting stolen funds and it could be liable to "clawback" in criminal proceedings, including your stolen funds, MoparMiningLLC. The money you stole from the victims, with Tim's help.

> bullshit database "bug"

Literally MoparMiningLLC is STILL defending the scammer, Tim Fillmore.

> Nobody cares.... you shit the bed... Run along now...

God, you are a fucking asshole piece of shit, MoparMiningLLC. I'm gonna hound you on this site, FOREVER AND EVER, buddy, and shout from the fucking MOUNTAINTOPS about how MOPARMININGLLC STOLE MONEY FROM ME, WORKING WITH THE SCAMMER TIM FILLMORE.
legendary
So the FBI never started that investigation against Tim? Wasn't there a guy who lost like over a million dollars? They don't give a fuck or what? usually people hire lawyers over that kind of money.

I see MoparMiningLLC still here being an asshole to the other victims. He got paid and I didn't, which is just another reason for me to believe he was an ACCOMPLICE.

I did nothing to be an asshole - simply stated that some of the unfunded coins are because people never made contact once having their coins.

Do you know why I got the funds from the Titans I peeled? I did the process to redeem them rather than wait another year.

Other's have also done this and also have received their funds - are they all accomplices too?

You were offered your payment years ago - you never took it.

You were negligent in your situation as well - on top of Titan being wrong. You bought a coin without verification - without even checking the funding and at the same time you were advertising here on the forums for buying specifically unfunded/redeemed Titans. And suddenly you had one that was never funded or swept or database corruption or whatever.

Either you knowingly bought an unfunded/redeemed coin and then played it off and pretended that you got fucked over or you were the dumbass who should have verified your purchase -  you were a dumb shit then and you are a dumb shit now.

In both possible scenarios you are still the one wrong - just as much as Titan.

oh and as for getting paid - you were offered 1 BTC back then for finding his bullshit database "bug" - you should have taken the bounty reward for what it was and then still pursued for your coins funding.

Again, this is just more evidence proving how much of a dumb ass you really are.

You run your mouth like an impudent child spouting lies and nonsense.

You really need to keep my name out of you lying mouth. You should just close it permanently.
So the FBI never started that investigation against Tim? Wasn't there a guy who lost like over a million dollars? They don't give a fuck or what? usually people hire lawyers over that kind of money.

I see MoparMiningLLC still here being an asshole to the other victims. He got paid and I didn't, which is just another reason for me to believe he was an ACCOMPLICE.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 658
friendsofsatoshi.com
Just out of curiosity - on www.titanmint.com there's already this at the bottom:

© 2024. All Rights Reserved.

It seems like a simple template site and I have no idea how these behave nowadays - does anybody know if the year change was likely automatic or did someone have to update it?

Btw. few months ago I tried the contact form with a polite and innocuous question regarding the total number of 2014 alloy Titans actually made, but no one ever replied...

Often in Wordpress (which the site is built in) there is a "shortcode"/function that allows you to dynamically update the year without any manual change. In all likelihood, it's automatic.
copper member
Activity: 268
Merit: 55
Just out of curiosity - on www.titanmint.com there's already this at the bottom:

© 2024. All Rights Reserved.

It seems like a simple template site and I have no idea how these behave nowadays - does anybody know if the year change was likely automatic or did someone have to update it?

Btw. few months ago I tried the contact form with a polite and innocuous question regarding the total number of 2014 alloy Titans actually made, but no one ever replied...
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 2973
FYI to all - I was able to redeem the Titan BTC PK version I was initially trying to auction on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62592650

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/1N2iTvqupttDDUHtfnRLFwtrWM7p4mfUb

Yep. Not too surprised, never been an issue with PK coins, just the 2FA so far(?)

There are some PK coins they were sent out that were never funded. I was able to confirm that from a couple very trustworthy sources. So there’s kinda a problem with Titan PK coins.  This has all been such an ordeal, starting to forget what’s what .. so thinking out loud..did the Titan PK coins have first bits on them or the code that needed to be typed in to the Titan website and is it the case for all the different PK coins or are some different than others in that maybe some have first bits and some have some sort of code for the Titan website to verify Huh

yes but if I recall - the PK ones are not funded until after receipt and the seller had to contact Tim to get them funded - if they received and then just held them and then oh a few months or year later decide to sell it and suddenly see it isn't funded - that would be different than any negligence on Titan's part.

That said - it is a shame that there are any coins unfunded or ones that have to be redeemed for partial. Lesson to be learned - dont play with/invest/move/store keys to other peoples funds.

If their funds are lost - let it be because they fucked up not because you did.

Right, and these people did contact Tim letting him know that they had received the coins in hand and he never funded them.  I certainly can see a bit of negligence on behalf of the buyers who never did reach out to have coins funded, but as a legitimate and responsible (and simply decent) person/coin maker, they should have tried reaching out and making sure the coins were eventually received funded. 

If anyone can share their recent experience with redeeming funds from these coins please share.  It's insane that Tim is looking to get off of this scott free, after abusing over a million dollars worth of OTHER PEOPLES money.  Just disgusting.
legendary
FYI to all - I was able to redeem the Titan BTC PK version I was initially trying to auction on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62592650

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/1N2iTvqupttDDUHtfnRLFwtrWM7p4mfUb

Nobody cares.... you shit the bed when you canceled that auction! Roll Eyes 

Run along now.... you should get back to that place where you feel comfortable.

oh I agree - ending that auction prematurely was lame af
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1234

Nobody cares.... you shit the bed when you canceled that auction! Roll Eyes 

Run along now.... you should get back to that place where you feel comfortable.
legendary
I also have a Titan 0.1 coin of the PK version which I'd won at an action here a couple
of years before. However when I check it by its address on not only on the
WalletExplorer but also the Blockchair or Blockchain.com, it always shows it's
loaded correctly with 0.1 BTC. It has no problem, doesn't it?

the pk coins should be fine but with all the shit happening around Titan, I would personally peel it. Who knows, maybe one day Tim will find he did actually keep those keys...

Thanks a lot for your quick answering. However, I decide to keep it intact until the future time comes since most
people holding the coin shall hastily peel them and get them much scarer than the other brands.

Happy Holiday season, pals.
Goldlyre

I get that - just hope he doesn't decide to rug the pk coins as well.

Did anyone get any info about Tim?

what do you mean?
copper member
Activity: 220
Merit: 1
I also have a Titan 0.1 coin of the PK version which I'd won at an action here a couple

the pk coins should be fine but with all the shit happening around Titan, I would personally peel it. Who knows, maybe one day Tim will find he did actually keep those keys...

Thanks a lot for your quick answering. However, I decide to keep it intact until the future time comes since most
people holding the coin shall hastily peel them and get them much scarer than the other brands.

Goldlyre

Agree, those who peal will eventually increase value of those who have not.
Did anyone get any info about Tim?

Goldlyre
legendary

legendary

Yep. Not too surprised, never been an issue with PK coins, just the 2FA so far(?)

There are some PK coins they were sent out that were never funded. I was able to confirm that from a couple very trustworthy sources. So there’s kinda a problem with Titan PK coins.  This has all been such an ordeal, starting to forget what’s what .. so thinking out loud..did the Titan PK coins have first bits on them or the code that needed to be typed in to the Titan website and is it the case for all the different PK coins or are some different than others in that maybe some have first bits and some have some sort of code for the Titan website to verify Huh

yes but if I recall - the PK ones are not funded until after receipt and the seller had to contact Tim to get them funded - if they received and then just held them and then oh a few months or year later decide to sell it and suddenly see it isn't funded - that would be different than any negligence on Titan's part.

That said - it is a shame that there are any coins unfunded or ones that have to be redeemed for partial. Lesson to be learned - dont play with/invest/move/store keys to other peoples funds.

If their funds are lost - let it be because they fucked up not because you did.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 2973

Pages:
Jump to: