Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- ***NEW UPDATES*** - page 7. (Read 12708 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

zoom call about misappropriation of  titan funds = tim from titan is going to jail for sure!!

just another scumbag thief pretending not to be.... same shit.... different pile IMO
Activity: 366
Merit: 258
I'm starting the process of collecting owners info to get payouts made quickly for those that want the payout now. 

Please DM me here or email [email protected] to get that started.  Thank you in advance for your patience.

For those that are wanting to hold tight until more assets are available, I'll be formalizing a community of owners and will be working on creative ways to reduce the shortfall as much as possible. 

I'm not hitting the eject button unless I'm legally obligated to do so.  I'll keep communicating as much as I can as the efforts to improve the situation solidify.  This forum isn't the best vehicle for that communication so please do DM me or email me to get on the list of owners receiving updates
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3209
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
  Wow....this is crazy...so from what I understand the BTC for the two factor coins has been lost thru MTGOX all these years since 2014 and nothing was said about it?

I am at a loss for words on why this was not revealed so many years ago. Was he hoping on making back the lost BTC thru newer coin sales?

This rabbit hole is getting deeper and darker  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Finally! It's been almost 2 years Tim

Got 12 2FA Titans that I'll let go for 10 BTC. Any Buyers?
Today Only!! Get them before Webinar solves the issue and make profit!

Reduced this to 5.75 BTC for the 12 Titans (0.48 x 12).
There's a Gold 0.999 Titan included

DM open!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Is there actually a way to get 48cents a dollar on my titans?
I hold 15 titan 2FA that were purchased by me.
I will take 48 cents a dollar if anyone is interested…

It doesn't sound like it's even possible at this point, from what I've gathered. I assume(d) that would be his best "out" of this shitshow mess he has incurred upon himself (Now we know why he was in ill health - I'd be too dealing with that kind of cover-up)... Tongue

Anyhow, are you even on the list of his webinar? if not, try and get on it asap is my advice.. His info is all over this thread, so good luck, let us know.
legendary
So a little birdie just dropped me this interesting tidbit, which most of us now know but still.. W.T.A.....F?Huh

I find that it is interesting that Tim sold coins after the mtgox blow up happened…YEARS after (2016-ish?) and if they were 2FA coins (assuming those are the only ones affected), he enticed more victims into his defunct business for years after the collapse of MTGOX and knowingly sold coins to new customers that could have and may be affected by this series of bad decisions…  Roll Eyes

Here is a link to his claim 4 months after MTGOX collapsed…that:

“We are not funding any kind of fractional reserve…”

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7650451

He took customer funds and misappropriated them and did so 9 years ago with no mention of it until just a day or two ago?

Roll Eyes

This guy needs jail-time and fuck 48 cents on the dollar. Let him make it up by selling all his expensive cars or whatever he's accumulated. Fuck that guy, how evil... Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is there actually a way to get 48cents a dollar on my titans?
I hold 15 titan 2FA that were purchased by me.
I will take 48 cents a dollar if anyone is interested…

legendary
Ermm, can someone elaborate, how did funds get to Mt Gox and why? What about all the prodcuts sold afterwards, did he get into detail about his incoming funds from them - not enoguh to make up for "lost" BTC from mt Gox?
So all the 2017 (or is 2016?) coins sold were POST-mt.Gox - so he tried to liquidate lost funds by selling more of his coins???

Just wow. What a year so far for crypto collectibles.
Well at least some transparency from Tim, but boy it's late.

A naive laymans question in regards of law: Hot the f* does bankruptcy eliminate legal liability when there was cleary deception and misuse of USER-FUNDS going on FOR YEARS?

I basically already knew the answer but since IANAL either, I just asked google since I can't splain it correctly. Cheesy

Sounds about right from what I knew/know but I'm not posting it in text as I don't need to get banned for posting AI-generated crap..  Even if it's correct...  Tongue

I'd have to dig deeper into the laws, but I think the last sentence sort of covers your point, KW... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Ermm, can someone elaborate, how did funds get to Mt Gox and why? What about all the prodcuts sold afterwards, did he get into detail about his incoming funds from them - not enoguh to make up for "lost" BTC from mt Gox?
So all the 2017 (or is 2016?) coins sold were POST-mt.Gox - so he tried to liquidate lost funds by selling more of his coins???

Just wow. What a year so far for crypto collectibles.
Well at least some transparency from Tim, but boy it's late.

A naive laymans question in regards of law: Hot the f* does bankruptcy eliminate legal liability when there was cleary deception and misuse of USER-FUNDS going on FOR YEARS?
legendary
Mt. Gox? Huh

So he knew and has been s(h)itting on this info since like 2014? Wow. That's just insane to me. I think he will want option 1 so he is not liable myself, have to wonder how many lawsuits he has already. Huh

Did anyone happen to get a recording of this information etc? I'd love to just hear him say how he lost so much BTC so long ago and was not able to recoup it since. Totally crazy. Roll Eyes

And "New products" makes me lol and think of Yogg.. Derp. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3591
Sad turnout for the Titan Webinar... only 28 people were shown attending.
Some good questions were asked in the chat, but still some questions remain...
Some options were given for reparations, etc.. but not sure what to make of all of it yet.

Seems like there are 4 options for coin holders.... will expand more tomorrow

Ok.. So during the webinar, Tim gave coin holders 4 options.
I did not save the tile for Option #1, but it was for immediate repayment, but at 48 cents on the dollar.
He basically took customer funds and sent them to Mt.Gox

I am just going to post the main information tiles he presented for now.

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Although I'm happy that the lines of communication have been opened regarding these coins, I'm not very, let's say, enthusiastic about the options presented.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
Some options were given for reparations, etc.. but not sure what to make of all of it yet.

I received a link but ended up traveling last night. Would love to hear a summary and your thoughts when you have time to lay it out.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3591

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
Of course he doesn’t. Another boring account.

What time is the webinar?

July 28th at 6pm Pacific

I’ve been told he’s sending meeting links out now. 

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Of course he doesn’t. Another boring account.

What time is the webinar?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
How does someone verify the contents of their physical item now with no website to do so? The TitanBTC physical coins did not contain their "1st bits" like Casascius.
No other PK owners care about this?  Huh

I don't.
Some guys there buy stuff not based on some risk management but on a crypto frenzy / FOMO / intuition, trusting ppl based on ....well nothing.
This brilliant mismanagement lead sometime to utter failure.
I do not complain when risk materialized. Why should you?

Leasson learn the hard way i suppose : do not trust anybody, think before acting. In simple word : be adult

Lol that doesn’t make it okay, as if you should just be fine with it and move on.  I mean do you even own any? You don’t have any forum trust ratings, have you ever owned any coins that ended up being scams. No offense but this is the kind of thinking that allows people to get away with this kind of shit.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
How does someone verify the contents of their physical item now with no website to do so? The TitanBTC physical coins did not contain their "1st bits" like Casascius.

I don't.
Some guys there buy stuff not based on some risk management but on a crypto frenzy / FOMO / intuition, trusting ppl based on ....well nothing.
This brilliant mismanagement lead sometime to utter failure.
I do not complain when risk materialized. Why should you?

Leasson learn the hard way i suppose : do not trust anybody, think before acting. In simple word : be adult
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Activity: 354
Merit: 23
I can confirm that I also received an invite to Tim's webinar, after filling out his online form.

Fingers crossed.
Pages:
Jump to: