Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- ***NEW UPDATES*** - page 5. (Read 12708 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
@todamont

I asked you questions because right before you suddenly had a coin that was not funded - you were on the forums requesting to buy 2fa coins that were not funded or were redeemed.

then suddenly you had one that "wasn't funded" and would provide no proof of where you got it - no way to verify that the coin was not the one you bought unfunded

now you could be 100% genuine and all that - all I did was ask for verification - and you instantly called me an accomplice. \

you have also accused numerous other very well standing members of this community of the same thing - Mikhail, Lesbian Cow and others

Just because you dont like back up your claims with actual proof when questioned does not make those that question you a "scammer"

show me one person - from the hundreds I have dealt with - that has been scammed by anything I have done or sold them - you will find none.

I have processed several hundred thousands of dollars worth of BTC and alts for members of these forums, I run a legal LLC and have met several dozen members from these forums - at no point has anyone ever been scammed.

There have been 4 people who have had issues with me - Game Protect - known scammer, Rainbowsky - known asshole who has been banned multiple times, Vod - guy was great at one time but after some health conditions went south, he saw enemies where none were but has since removed his false negative on me and then there is you, all around dumb ass and moron who accuses everyone of being a scammer and an accomplice.

You bought a coin that was not funded - you never verified the balance - you are also in fact documented for requesting unfunded/redeemed coins and have verified feedback that you have made such purchases.

you first  stated you would not reveal where/who you got the coin so you wouldnt "incriminate" or possibly drag the seller in as they may not be involved.

your issue showed there was a bug in Titans DB - they had an active bounty for finding such bugs - you refused the bug bounty - which funnily enough was the same amount you claimed you were robbed of.

your issue was long before Titan started having issues - many people have redeemed numerous coins before "your issue" and many after "your issue" with no problem.

Titans issues arose when their site went to shit, their db went to shit and he was found to have invested and lost people's funds much later.

He is still somewhat trying to correct that. Albeit in a shit and insufficient way but still trying.

as for the whole "doxxing" when Tim went MIA - I posted the public information from the sites registration which did include an address.  It was later identified that this was his parents address. 

That address is thousands of miles from me - I have never been to it - where the fuck do you get the bullshit information you post?

You have stated I have harassed his mom, that I have suggested people to go there and exact "revenge" or to "settle the score" or w/e bullshit you made up --- none of it is true.

also noted you posted the same address.

so if I am to get banned for it - so should you.

Now as I have requested - shut the fuck up about me - you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You are some pussy ass keyboard warrior who would probably scream and run from your own shadow in person.

You have also accused the only person to successfully shut down an exchange with 100% of all customers funds being returned of being a Chinese spy.

If you have something further to say - come to my address - it's public and easily found and run your mouth. Otherwise shut the fuck up and fuck off already.
Activity: 354
Merit: 23
Hey guys...I hear both of your frustrations with each other, but this topic is supposed to be here to help provide information to those who really need it.  This back and forth thing makes it tougher to read through and get that information.  I'm thinking about the new guy who just found this forum/topic, as well as those of us following it closely.  For the good of the community, can we call a truce or just chill a bit or take it to pm's? 

Thanks gents.  Wink
Activity: 599
Merit: 272
MoparMiningLLC comes to a scam accusation thread, finds the original victim who warned all the others 7 years ago, singles that person out for over 18 months of personal harassment, accusing the VICTIMS of malfeasance and "deserving" to be scammed. Now he claims I'm not even a victim. What an outrageous fraud and liar you are, MoparMiningLLC.

Yep, that's exactly what an accomplice to the scam would do.

You came here to single me out, as a VICTIM in a scam accusation thread? Buddy I am going to haunt you until the end of time on this site and any time you try to do business with ANYONE on here, I'm going to be there telling them about how you are the most piece-of-shit lowlife scammer and ACCOMPLICE to the Titan Mint scam. FOREVER. FOREVER. Fucking enjoy that. You deserve it.

Did you think I would be an easy pushover, and someone you could harass relentlessly with no recourse, MoparMiningLLC??? I'm the person who was the original victim who hounded the fuck out of Tim Fillmore and exposed his scam. I can do the same to you too. The more you post here with your shitty escrow advertisement, the more it will get linked to the term "scam" in google. So go ahead and keep arguing with me here, you will only hurt yourself. You are the one trying to run a business on this site, while harassing the VICTIMS in scam accusation threads. Are you fucking mental???
legendary
I'm going around to all your escrow listings and telling them you are scammer and accomplice to the Titan Mint scam, now. MoparMiningLLC scammer, ACCOMPLICE to the Titan Mint scam.

You are not a victim. Your participation in this thread is not welcome, by the victims. Please stop posting here.

I have never scammed anyone bud.

you are not a victim either.

none of your accusations have substance - you are now guilty of slander and libel.
I'm going around to all your escrow listings and telling them you are scammer and accomplice to the Titan Mint scam, now. MoparMiningLLC scammer, ACCOMPLICE to the Titan Mint scam.

You are not a victim. Your participation in this thread is not welcome, by the victims. Please stop posting here.
legendary
all I hear is "I fucked up, it isnt my fault - it's Tim's and anyone questioning my statement is an accomplice"

This is what MoparMiningLLC thinks of all the victims. We just fucked up and it's our own fault for being scammed by Tim. That's why I call him an accomplice. He's not here to help the victims, he's here to shift blame away from Tim.

nope I only think of it about you - you made yourself a victim by being a dumb ass, over and over and over in this situation.

calling you a dumbass does not make me an accomplice - you do not get to re-write the English language you fucking dumb twit.

now do yourself a favor and keep my name out of your fucking mouth.
all I hear is "I fucked up, it isnt my fault - it's Tim's and anyone questioning my statement is an accomplice"

This is what MoparMiningLLC thinks of all the victims. We just fucked up and it's our own fault for being scammed by Tim. That's why I call him an accomplice. He's not here to help the victims, he's here to shift blame away from Tim.
Activity: 18
Merit: 4
Did anyone get on the call today with Titan / Tim. I had work stuff and couldn't make it.

I was going to ask the same question.  I was flying at the time and couldn't make the webinar either. 

Did Tim say he would make a recording available by chance?

I also missed it. He said he would email it to us?
Activity: 354
Merit: 23
Did anyone get on the call today with Titan / Tim. I had work stuff and couldn't make it.

I was going to ask the same question.  I was flying at the time and couldn't make the webinar either. 

Did Tim say he would make a recording available by chance?

Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
legendary
did you also fuck up when buying a coin without verifying funds?

do you accuse everyone who asks you about your situation of being in on the scam?

keep my name out of your mouth.

MoparMiningLLC you are an ACCOMPLICE to this scam, who came here to DOX members of this forum, harass people physically, at their house, and accuse the VICTIMS of a scam of malfeasance.

I see you no longer advertise Ballet wallets in your bio. Did they admonish you for trying to pitch their wallet in a scam accusation thread??? I'm guessing the answer is YES THEY FUCKING DID because it insanely classless, and only a true heartless piece of shit would do such a thing, and it could do nothing but hurt their business.

I bought a Titan Coin without VERIFYING that there was funds on it, you are right. I bought a physical bitcoin wallet with an intact anti-tamper stick with the foolish belief that it had been funded, from a person who bought it from Titan Mint with the foolish idea that it was funded. I am a victim of the Titan Mint scam, who lost 1 bitcoin to Tim Fillmore's interstate wire fraud and illegal money transmitter business.

I was the first victim, who warned you all, back in 2016, about a scammer named Tim Fillmore. Now I'm here warning you about a scammer named MoparMiningLLC. Fuck you too, bro.

At least I had the class not to post some old lady's personal address here. You should be banned for doxxing.

did you also fuck up when buying a coin without verifying funds?

do you accuse everyone who asks you about your situation of being in on the scam?

keep my name out of your mouth.

MoparMiningLLC you are an ACCOMPLICE to this scam, who came here to DOX members of this forum, harass people physically, at their house, and accuse the VICTIMS of a scam of malfeasance.

I see you no longer advertise Ballet wallets in your bio. Did they admonish you for trying to pitch their wallet in a scam accusation thread??? I'm guessing the answer is YES THEY FUCKING DID because it insanely classless, and only a true heartless piece of shit would do such a thing, and it could do nothing but hurt their business.

I bought a Titan Coin without VERIFYING that there was funds on it, you are right. I bought a physical bitcoin wallet with an intact anti-tamper stick with the foolish belief that it had been funded, from a person who bought it from Titan Mint with the foolish idea that it was funded. I am a victim of the Titan Mint scam, who lost 1 bitcoin to Tim Fillmore's interstate wire fraud and illegal money transmitter business.

I was the first victim, who warned you all, back in 2016, about a scammer named Tim Fillmore. Now I'm here warning you about a scammer named MoparMiningLLC. Fuck you too, bro.

At least I had the class not to post some old lady's personal address here. You should be banned for doxxing.
legendary
w/e you say slim. good when you do it, bad when I do lol fucking hypocrite.

Only a literal fucking psychopath doesn't understand the difference between showing up at a residential address to settle a score personally, and listing one in a police report so that they can handle it.

where did I advocate for going to the residential address that was on his website information and state someone should settle the score personally?

If I said that, I would love to see the post.

pretty  sure I provided the address so that someone could use it to file a report. Below is my post where I shared the address.

His linkedin profile has him listed as CTO at inklocker http://www.inklocker.com/ (site is offline) - but that looks outdated as he has not posted there since 2014.

hmm, too bad you cant simply:

In fact, you can report a theft to our security team and the coins in question will be deactivated, leaving the crook with goods that are flagged as stolen.  For a nominal fee, we’ll even transfer the value of your stolen coin to a replacement coin and send it out to you

the website is slated to expire April 2022 - last update was April of 2021

from the whois database

WHOIS search results
Domain Name: TITANBTC.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1791453845_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.fastdomain.com
Registrar URL: http://www.fastdomain.com
Updated Date: 2021-04-06T00:38:41Z
Creation Date: 2013-04-05T05:44:17Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-04-05T05:44:17Z
Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1154
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DANA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: IVAN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of whois database: 2021-11-08T07:22:36Z <<<

from icann

Domain Information
Name: TITANBTC.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1791453845_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Domain Status:
clientTransferProhibited
Nameservers:
DANA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

IVAN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Dates
Registry Expiration: 2022-04-05 05:44:17 UTC
Created: 2013-04-05 05:44:17 UTC
Contact Information
Technical:
Name: Hostmonster Inc
Email: [email protected]
Phone: tel:+1.8014948462
Fax: tel:+1.8017651992
Kind: individual
Mailing Address: 1958 S 950 E, Provo, Utah, 84606, US
Registrant:
Name:
Phone: tel:+1.8006535071
Fax: tel:
Mailing Address: 9251 Gordon Ave., La Habra, California, 90631, US
Administrative:
Name:
Billing:
Name:

you are a troll - did you get wronged? quite possibly but did you also fuck up when buying a coin without verifying funds? yes indeed you did.

do you accuse everyone who asks you about your situation of being in on the scam? Yes, you do. Do you put false and lying feedback on people who question you? Yes, you do.

You are a troll and a pos - a detriment to this community. now fuck off. and keep my name out of your mouth.

Only a literal fucking psychopath doesn't understand the difference between showing up at a residential address to settle a score personally, and listing one in a police report so that they can handle it.
legendary
Interestingly, the WHOIS data for titanbtc.com actually points directly to a residential address in La Habra, CA. For anyone who needs it for a police / SEC complaint.

Hey Tim why are you hocking TuitionManager, a product of Tuition.io, at your site titanbtc.com now? I contacted the CEO of Tuition.io to ask about it, for you.

Yes the same address I provided which you then claimed I was harassing his parents and should go to jail for…

Yeah, I told people to include it in a police report. Not go there, psycho.

Interestingly, the WHOIS data for titanbtc.com actually points directly to a residential address in La Habra, CA. For anyone who needs it for a police / SEC complaint.

Hey Tim why are you hocking TuitionManager, a product of Tuition.io, at your site titanbtc.com now? I contacted the CEO of Tuition.io to ask about it, for you.

Yes the same address I provided which you then claimed I was harassing his parents and should go to jail for…

Yeah, I told people to include it in a police report. Not go there, psycho.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
Regarding your upcoming novella to the SEC regarding Casascius coins, scratch that idea as it was FinCen who told Mike to knock it off.

Truth...  https://www.wired.com/2013/12/casascius/

Thanks for sharing that article and bringing back on the why Casascius shut down.

Its also interesting to see they mentioned Smoothie/Lealana coins as well....was not aware that he was gonna be affected. Was he ever?

Agreed. I added this article to the thread with a list of Physical Bitcoins in the news. I have never seen it before, although I used to read wired monthly.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3209
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Regarding your upcoming novella to the SEC regarding Casascius coins, scratch that idea as it was FinCen who told Mike to knock it off.

Truth...  https://www.wired.com/2013/12/casascius/

Thanks for sharing that article and bringing back on the why Casascius shut down.

Its also interesting to see they mentioned Smoothie/Lealana coins as well....was not aware that he was gonna be affected. Was he ever?

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi - is there a way to see coin value based on QR at the back? (PK)
= prove that it's "funded" - now that old Titanbts is no more and Titanmint does nothing!
Satpile - that was mentioned above doesn't work on iph ..
would be a shame to peel just to confirm ..
Thx,
A.

Just to comment on the remark concerning satpile - it works on my iphone fine. I have at least 100 various collectibles and their public addresses

So how do you do it ? when reading QR it doesn’t capture=does nothing  !  ..   and 8 dig code below is “invalid address” ! ?
since qr on coin was too small to scan i scan enlarged clear picture (if that makes a diff.  )  Frustrating .

If the qr code is too small you can use your phones camera to “read” the QR text and copy it and then paste it into the app or you can enter the first bits (the 8 chars under the qr code) into mempool.space and it should populate the full address and then you can use the qr code there.

Thank you so much ! mempool did it  and it shows  Smiley  So those 8 digits under qr are the beginning of real PK underneath ?  wonder why  blockchair  couldn’t find it ?  ..  seems that pks are “safe” for now  ?

No those 8 characters are what is called the “first bits” - first 8 characters of the public address. now iirc there was a time where titan used something other than first bits on the holos.

Obviously - Thx again / otherwise coins would be taken (silly me) // so more btc could be added to that public address than ?  Do you think that real PK under the sticker (which is  the “real” btc - right?) could be compromised in early process of production and removed later ??

With the issues surrounding titan - I would not risk adding funds

It was theoretical question  Wink  btw - is there quick way to tell pk vs 2fa coin on first glance ?  And Thx again for sharing knowledge that couldn’t be found anywhere else !
legendary
Hi - is there a way to see coin value based on QR at the back? (PK)
= prove that it's "funded" - now that old Titanbts is no more and Titanmint does nothing!
Satpile - that was mentioned above doesn't work on iph ..
would be a shame to peel just to confirm ..
Thx,
A.

Just to comment on the remark concerning satpile - it works on my iphone fine. I have at least 100 various collectibles and their public addresses

So how do you do it ? when reading QR it doesn’t capture=does nothing  !  ..   and 8 dig code below is “invalid address” ! ?
since qr on coin was too small to scan i scan enlarged clear picture (if that makes a diff.  )  Frustrating .

If the qr code is too small you can use your phones camera to “read” the QR text and copy it and then paste it into the app or you can enter the first bits (the 8 chars under the qr code) into mempool.space and it should populate the full address and then you can use the qr code there.

Thank you so much ! mempool did it  and it shows  Smiley  So those 8 digits under qr are the beginning of real PK underneath ?  wonder why  blockchair  couldn’t find it ?  ..  seems that pks are “safe” for now  ?

No those 8 characters are what is called the “first bits” - first 8 characters of the public address. now iirc there was a time where titan used something other than first bits on the holos.

Obviously - Thx again / otherwise coins would be taken (silly me) // so more btc could be added to that public address than ?  Do you think that real PK under the sticker (which is  the “real” btc - right?) could be compromised in early process of production and removed later ??

With the issues surrounding titan - I would not risk adding funds
Pages:
Jump to: