Pages:
Author

Topic: to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims - page 3. (Read 10385 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
No they do not always make sense.  I am simply arguing in favor of looking at the facts instead of covering them up.  Where ever they lead.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

And you believe the conclusion to take from that article is that rape in sweden is almost completely caused by muslims? Maybe a lot of it is. I don't know. Didn't read the linked articles, and they aren't in english. But that isn't the conclusion I would take. The article has problems:

comparing data with 30 years difference and ignoring society changed in the meantime. They say higher rates of report and different laws are strange explanations for that. But both are true. Reports are more encouraged than 30 years ago and laws have changed a lot. Not only the new things that are now reported as rape as they say. But also the way it is reported is now different: each assault is counted separately. Even for the same people involved. That is why it's problematic to compare different countries with different laws. The article also lies directly: it compares denmark and sweden saying laws are similar. They are more similar now that denmark changed the criminal code. But weren't in the data they compare for 2008 and 2011. Denmark is one of the worst countries in europe in terms of violence against women. And with a lot of under reporting of rapes. And laws against it were very weak until 2013 when changes were made. For example rape of someone in a helpless state didn't count as rape.

they admit there isn't a lot of studies on background of rapists. Between links not being in english and they lying as I said above I don't know if data they show is true. But take the 1996 study that talks about countries of origin. And how more likely immigrants from those countries were to commit rape than swedish men. "The figures for men from Iraq, Bulgaria and Romania were, respectively, 20, 18 and 18. Men from the rest of Africa were 16 times more prone to commit rape; and men from Iran, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, 10 times as prone as Swedish men." If this was all a muslim thing I would expect to see Iran higher too. And christian nations like bulgaria and romenia down, not with almost double the rate of a muslim nation. So either there was not sufficient information to take broad conclusions. Or the society where immigrants come from has great impact. It's not only religion. Like I said do you want to compare people in indonesia, malaysia, saudi arabia, somalia, etc just because they share the same religion? Doesn't make sense.

that is a very lame question you have there. Everybody has a right to religion and depends on their heart. Remember those terrorist attacking innocent people in the name of Islam they are non but lost souls. they have been radicalized for the benefit of few evil people no Islam. Instead of such a post we should be trying to preach peace among st ourselves not hating. Peace peace

yes lets all hold hands and sing camp songs

I don't think Europeans can see it, but from the outside it looks like the EU is in the early stages of falling apart.

yes there is an oil issue at play, but explain how the 4 muslims in growing up in Britain were in any way impacted by oil wars in the middle east? They were not. They obviously felt more Muslim than British. I am not saying the oil wars are right, they are not, but in this case those 4 guys were not displaced families from US bombs in iraq or similar.

You make some valid points - but let me make one thing clear - I am in no way an apologist for their actions. Far from it - they have forfeited their rights to life as far as I'm concerned. No, its just that I am more concerned with getting at the root cause of the problem - I actually don't want to see a repitition of what occurred last Friday.

And to my mind, the root cause is not Islam. For years they told us that the root cause of the troubles in Ireland was religion also - in that case it was supposed to be Catholicism vs. Protestantism.
 Of course, this was just a red herring, the legitimation that was expediant to maintain an exploitative domination - the root of the problem was British emperialism. But if you say that out loud in the current climate you are supposed to be some kind of lilly livered nancy boy.

I mean, I know there are those among us that have a much stronger stomach than me, and a more sterling backbone - they are most likely calling for co-ordinated airstrikes and boots on the ground etc etc. as we speak.
    Whereas I personally have been calling for a more honest debate on the issues on foreign policy re. the middle east for a long time, certainly way before 9/11. I have had, and do have, relatives serving out there - so I have a personal vested interest you could say.

Off to bed for me now. I'll just say this before I go - history repeats itself, first as tragedy, and then as farce.

All you have to work out is, are you tragic - or are you a joke ?

I do not think we should have ever put one western boot in the middle east, ever. Air strikes are a waste of time too. The only legitimate targets are attacking WMD facilities (not imaginary ones, real ones). And by that I mean attacking the actual WMD facility itself, not the entire country. but that is just my opinion.

In the context of war, air strikes are certainly not a waste of time, but an essential aspect of any winning strategy.  Your talk about "legitimate targets" is not framed correctly in any particular context.  War, rooting out insurgents, spy and covert activity looking for singular targets, blah blah blah.

Air strikes in the absence of a boots on the ground general war are a completely different matter.  Here "air strikes" must be segregated into styles, such as fighter/bomber vs. drone strike, versus B52 converntional munitions, vs cruise missile precision targeting.  These must then be viewed in line with the nature of supporting ground forces, and their level of competence and strength against an enemy.

There is nothing nice about this stuff.  

you missing the point. Air strikes are great at blowing shit up and even great at killing people you are targeting.

what it doesn't explain, is that for every 10 jihadis you kill, you probably create another 50 through the collateral damage plus bad public relations.

so its pointless. Almost every single one of these Isis recruits that I have seen interviewed has one common thread in their logic : they become enraged at seeing infidels in the holy land and enraged at the videos of infidels killing muslims.

save the strikes for major threats, like WMD facilities. Rather spend all that money on strengthening borders and intelligence. Lacking something to fight and lacking an immediate target to vent their frustrations on, these guys ALWAYS end up killing each other, they hate each other a lot too, they just hate the west more.

ISIS is trying to get US to commit to battle, as well as Europe. It's a jihadi recruiting machine x 1000 for them.

Obviously never happen as the weapons companies will go out of business.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Think I´ll put this guy on ice for a few months at least. It´s utterly devoid of any useful content.
Figures.  You don't like your bullshit being questioned.

Can't have that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The U.S. set up a special African Command in the last years of the Bush administration and have since then been at war with terrorism all over Africa, at least where there´s something worth stealing.

The Untold Story of Mali and Oil

Same story in Nigeria, Libya (obviously), Angola ....
Activity: 616
Think I´ll put this guy on ice for a few months at least. It´s utterly devoid of any useful content.
legendary
It isn´t just in the Middle-East that the U.S./NATO has been busy bolstering terrorism by wagering war against it and creating it directly. The U.S. set up a special African Command in the last years of the Bush administration and have since then been at war with terrorism all over Africa, at least where there´s something worth stealing. The very predictable and familiar result: A boom in terrorism.
No, if you can show some cause and effect relation between American actions in Africa, and any alleged "boom in terrorism," go ahead and try.  Africa has its own unique dynamics, sub Saharan and northern.  And it's unusual outcome where "fighting terrorism" creates a vacuum of power, so my comments remain.

Sure does look like armchair general you excel, in but when questioned, revert to ad hominem.  Hey just blame the US, nobody will question it.  Right?

Coleman is knowledgeable about African, wonder what he's got to say about this.
It isn´t just in the Middle-East that the U.S./NATO has been busy bolstering terrorism by wagering war against it and creating it directly. The U.S. set up a special African Command in the last years of the Bush administration and have since then been at war with terrorism all over Africa, at least where there´s something worth stealing. The very predictable and familiar result: A boom in terrorism.
legendary
Hahaha, talk about projecting one´s dumbness on others. This yokel calls other people airmchair generals. Right.

I guess truth hurts.
If you like, consider my comments critical of our mutual dumbness.  If not, then consider the plain and simple words of my comments.  Makes no difference to me.
Hahaha, talk about projecting one´s dumbness on others. This yokel calls other people airmchair generals. Right.

I guess truth hurts.
legendary
https://www.rt.com/news/322963-isis-dolls-attack-foiled/

This is also going to happen in Europe if they won't be stopped.

Yes, and the crux of the matter is that they won´t be stopped and eradicated unless you have allies on the ground there doing the groundwork. First bomb, then mop up. The U.S. and NATO have only enemies (well apart from some mercenary garbage and moderate terrorists and some medieval dictators in charge of their vassal states in the area) after systematically destroying and destabilizing country after country. So, nobody in their right mind is very interested in more of the same from those screwballs.
This begs the question, really.  The question is which set of screwballs they get as Overlords, and which set of mercenary garbage and moderate terrorists and medieval dictators wind up in charge of their vassal states.

Insult and malign the actions of war of those with honorable intentions all you want, then just shut up when you get the remainder.

Yeah, I tend to be rather dismissive of lofty, smug and self righteous comments by, as might be said, by armchair generals.

I have criticism of US action, for example, but some of the worst decisions and actions come in aftermarket of criticism.  Bush- "anyone's better."  "Hope and change."  France and Germany were in love with the Bamster, he created the vacuums, now look what they got. 

By the way, the US doesn't make a very good Overlord, that takes whole different type. 
Well, way worse than useless screwballs have been conducting this so called war on terrorists since 2001. Most clueless morons have given up on excusing the train wrecks and the boom in terrorism that this has left.

Yes, and the crux of the matter is that they won´t be stopped and eradicated unless you have allies on the ground there doing the groundwork. First bomb, then mop up. The U.S. and NATO have only enemies (well apart from some mercenary garbage and moderate terrorists and some medieval dictators in charge of their vassal states in the area) after systematically destroying and destabilizing country after country. So, nobody in their right mind is very interested in more of the same from those screwballs.
This begs the question, really.  The question is which set of screwballs they get as Overlords, and which set of mercenary garbage and moderate terrorists and medieval dictators wind up in charge of their vassal states.

Insult and malign the actions of war of those with honorable intentions all you want, then just shut up when you get the remainder.

Well, way worse than useless screwballs have been conducting this so called war on terrorists since 2001. Most clueless morons have given up on excusing the train wrecks and the boom in terrorism that this has left.
legendary

This begs the question, really.  The question is which set of screwballs they get as Overlords, and which set of mercenary garbage and moderate terrorists and medieval dictators wind up in charge of their vassal states.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

IS uses dolls, the US uses drones . What's the difference when the end result is the same, innocent children are killed.

This is also going to happen in Europe. If they won't be stopped of course.
I think, instead of asking why europeans countires accept muslims, we should ask our self: When we plan to teach this people that Islam is not the answer?

What I mean by that? People who belong to this religion think that the Islam is the right way of believing in God! Do you think that this is normal thing? If that text is sacred as they says, then why it teach them to look in one direction?

I don't have against muslims, but I can not accept the fact that those people believe so blindly in that texts!

I don´t know: if adults are into this imaginary friends in the sky thing, doesn´t it make more sense to try to standardize it? So called christians have literally thousands of sects and cults everyone of which believes that theirs is the only right god and the way to believe. So they don´t even agree on the number of those imaginary friends. Which is understandable since what those heavenly creatures are mostly interested in is money for their deputies in charge of all those cults. It´s competing rackets, that´s all.

Mate, sorry to say this, but you don't know anything about religion and spirituality...

Because, if you do, you will know the difference between religion and the Bible. You will know that what the preachers teach us and what is written in the Bible is so so wrong. You will also know that the people who are leading the temples are do that to earn money, just like it was written in the New Testament.

People having a problem when they try to think of God and his power, but they actually don't see that God was create us in His image (so we are like Him) and if we want to unlock those powers, the first thing that we must do is to start to believe in our self.

Tell me, how you would be able to believe in others if you actually don't believe in yourself? Or tell me, do you prepare to believe in some thing bigger that you, if you first don't believe in yourself? Smiley

This closeness to the other, to the point of feeling that he is someone who belongs to me, overcomes every barrier of nationality, social extraction and religion … as the good Samaritan of the Gospel parable teaches us. It also overcomes that culture in a negative sense in which, both in rich and poor countries, human beings are accepted or refused according to utilitarian criteria, especially in terms of social or economic utility. This mentality is the parent of the so-called 'medicine of desires': an increasingly widespread custom in rich countries, characterised by the search for physical perfection at all costs, in the illusion of eternal youth; a custom that leads indeed to the rejection and marginalisation of all that is not 'efficient', that is seen as a burden or a hindrance, or is simply ugly.

Wow, stop please! If you are talking about how the system if functioned, then you have the same thing in the Bible...

It's very clearly written in the Old Testament how should one government works like. The government is chosen by the people, to serve to the people. Here, I will give some practical example:

If you are chosen to be leader of group then what are you responsibilities? To serve the group by leading then and teaching them. It is the same with the government, the people are choose so they can lead them in right direction not in wrong like we have now in 21 century. That is the Matrix! That's why we have so many poor people! That's why the world is unbalanced!

Well, I stole that wisdom from the Pope or his script writers like I said up there. As for politicians, it isn´t like they jump up on a soapbox and the masses flock to their banner and their brilliance. No, it costs money to advertise them and promote them like pretty much everything else I guess. That´s democracy for you. Who´s their master, the people or their corporate sonsors? That isn´t always clear.
legendary
That must be why England, Sweden, and other countries find their problems with rape are almost completely caused by muslims.

Almost completely caused by muslims? Do you have a source for this? Not saying it can't be true but seems odd. That should be true in other european countries with higher muslims populations then. Percentage wise and actual numbers.

There's nothing wrong with making a generic statement, that if you move a certain number of Muslims into a Western country, that various sorts of crime and assault will increase, that there will be a small fraction of radical and violent terrorists included, and other negatives. 

Muslims from Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Iran, etc are all the same to you? What about that study that talks about crime rates in muslim countries or countries with large muslim populations to be less than non-muslim countries for example? Generalizations don't always make sense.

No they do not always make sense.  I am simply arguing in favor of looking at the facts instead of covering them up.  Where ever they lead.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
Pages:
Jump to: