Pages:
Author

Topic: to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims - page 8. (Read 10385 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
It's all about the Power Elite of the world trying to form the world into one big nation that they control. These PE run the governments that are allowing the immigrants in. The average public of the European nations don't want it. But what can they do? Their governments have the guns to stop them from keeping the immigrants out.

Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Western culture is not compatible with mindset of Muslims.

Come To Kazan or Grozny city. You will see, what is culture.
If You go to Mahachkala, You will have a lot of fun.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
simply accept immigrants, religion isn't a feature. All underdeveloped countries that are geographically close to Europe are Muslim countries.
And why these people are electing to go to Europe instead of very rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman?
Emigrants will be fine among people of similar historical and cultural background and religion. But instead they chose to go further just to reach Germany or UK?

Much of those refugees fled Iraq from the war there and went to Syria. That didn´t work well. I don´t know, maybe they figure that neighboring countries may be next in line to be destroyed. Just because we´re dumb as doornails doesn´t necessarily have to mean that they are as well.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
simply accept immigrants, religion isn't a feature. All underdeveloped countries that are geographically close to Europe are Muslim countries.
And why these people are electing to go to Europe instead of very rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman?
Emigrants will be fine among people of similar historical and cultural background and religion. But instead they chose to go further just to reach Germany or UK?
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
I think it´s in principle a good idea to mix people or whatever they want to call it. But it has to be a long and gradual process, probably over a century or centuries. It can´t be good to move millions of people in few years or even months between radically different environments and cultures.

No, mixing populations is not a good thing. I suppose your white. Would you like that your descendants become semitic, like Algerian ? I hope not. I would like this for mine. I'm proud to be the descendant of Germanic europeans, light haired and light eyed (like me). I'm proud of my race, like you should be ! My credo is : for the Nation, for the Race, for God ! Every proud white man should have the same.

Frankly, I´ve seen too many excellent outcomes of interracial procreation to worry much about whether my descendants turn out this color or that.  And yes, I´m pure paleface. I come from a long line of farmers, although not a farmer myself. They understand these things. The stock must not be allowed to become inbred.
Believe me, colour is not the problem here at all. It is religion and whole outlook of these people what is problematic. Western culture is not compatible with mindset of Muslims.
They don't respect our laws and want to introduce their own.  And dialog is not an option here.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
Sorry about that. You can´t unwatch it and it will haunt you forever, that is actually my spell Grin
I can, since I've just received a notification from the Interior Ministry and have no idea what do they want from me. Will see tomorrow.

Thank you, my beloved state, you've made it possible to unsee these pictures. Grin
Sorry about that. You can´t unwatch it and it will haunt you forever, that is actually my spell Grin
God created the man (who was originally White,

Umans come from Africa, white ones are 100% negroid mutans Smiley

Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !
I think it´s in principle a good idea to mix people or whatever they want to call it. But it has to be a long and gradual process, probably over a century or centuries. It can´t be good to move millions of people in few years or even months between radically different environments and cultures.

No, mixing populations is not a good thing. I suppose your white. Would you like that your descendants become semitic, like Algerian ? I hope not. I would like this for mine. I'm proud to be the descendant of Germanic europeans, light haired and light eyed (like me). I'm proud of my race, like you should be ! My credo is : for the Nation, for the Race, for God ! Every proud white man should have the same.

Frankly, I´ve seen too many excellent outcomes of interracial procreation to worry much about whether my descendants turn out this color or that.  And yes, I´m pure paleface. I come from a long line of farmers, although not a farmer myself. They understand these things. The stock must not be allowed to become inbred.

Since God created the man (who was originally White, to show you how we're his creation while others are Satans' one), our only objective was to protect ourself against invader. Since Jews created communism, egalitarianism and all this dumb ideas, mens became stupid animals that even cannot defend their territory.
this will be democratic enough.

What is dhe difference from this one and personages from Northern Caucasus in France, Belgium, Norway and Federal Republic of Germany?
This guy is a "rebel" against "tyrany" of Asad. NATO countries love him.

legendary
He's a poor refugee anyway, you should understand him. Give him your clothes, money and wife, this will be democratic enough.
Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !

legendary

This poor guy needs your help. He ran away from home to save his life from Assad's bombs. Remember that he comes from the different culture. Though you can't understand some of his traditions, please be polite with him. Political correctness is your friend.
those orders from

The final story will be Kirsan Ilyumzhinov as president of Russian Federation.

Too bad that Bush didn´t mention those orders from god BEFORE the invasion. He should have made this important announcement at the United Nations. Then everybody would have realized IN TIME that he was batshit crazy and the whole thing and what has followed could have been prevented.
Pages:
Jump to: