Pages:
Author

Topic: to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims - page 7. (Read 10385 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims

this is not question to somebody called "Europeans". this is question for Angela Merkel and few stupids from Brusel - those are forming Europe and setting rules here.

I've never been particularly critical of Merkel. As far as German politics goes, she seemed fairly reasonable.

Until this insanity.

Now I think she'll go down in history as the German chancellor who did more damage to Europe than any other in history. Including Hitler.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I don't understand how Europeans decided it was a good idea to accept muslim immigrants and asylum seekers, refugees etc etc

can someone explain to me the thought process of how local Europeans and their governments decided being over run by muslims was a good strategy for the future of Europe?

I truly believe Islam is not compatible with democracy and the western world, but that is another debate.

United Nations: Human Rights! People are free to be religious and have their own opinions. There is nothing wrong with Islamic People/Muslims. There Is, however, a problem with Islamic Extremism (A MINORITY OF THE POPULATION)

(also: more than 1 million people have been trafficed from Siria and other neighbouring countries. So, some haven't been accepted... They have just arrived and then travel to the richest part of Europe, western Europe: France, Germany, Spain, England...)
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims

this is not question to somebody called "Europeans". this is question for Angela Merkel and few stupids from Brusel - those are forming Europe and setting rules here.
Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
My guess is that they are not as fearful and ignorant as you are.

And, as usual, you're probably wrong.
Activity: 616
In the UK in the 50's and 60's immigrants were brought in from the (then) colonies to fulfill a labour shortage during halcyon years of full employment. Look at the mills of West Yorkshire. It is no coincidence that several of the 6/6 bombers were from this neck of the woods.

Whilst there is no labour shortage today, the effect of immigration is to reduce the price of labour > higher profit margin.

But TPTB can't have it all ways I'm afraid - they can only have it 99% of "all ways".

The other 1%, that eludes them, is Paris last Friday night.

Yes, they want to drive down wages, but unfortunately, they don´t import millions of bankers, doctors and lawyers, businessmen and civil servants and politicians etc. If they did that they could cut taxes massively and that won´t do. The system is most of all interested in the system and its own self-preservation and growth.
Activity: 770

"to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims"

My brother used to go to a boxing club - he told me once that there was a guy that trained there that was reading, amongst other things, Marcel Proust. We thought it odd at the time, what with it being a boxing club. My brother was worried that before long he'd have the other lads reading Genet, James Baldwin and maybe even, God forbid, Oscar Wilde.

We were worried about where it all might end.
Activity: 770
In the UK in the 50's and 60's immigrants were brought in from the (then) colonies to fulfill a labour shortage during halcyon years of full employment. Look at the mills of West Yorkshire. It is no coincidence that several of the 7/7 bombers were from this neck of the woods.

Whilst there is no labour shortage today, the effect of immigration is to reduce the price of labour > higher profit margin.

But TPTB can't have it all ways I'm afraid - they can only have it 99% of "all ways".

The other 1%, that eludes them, is Paris last Friday night.

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I don't understand how Europeans decided it was a good idea to accept muslim immigrants and asylum seekers, refugees etc etc

can someone explain to me the thought process of how local Europeans and their governments decided being over run by muslims was a good strategy for the future of Europe?

I truly believe Islam is not compatible with democracy and the western world, but that is another debate.

Basically not all of them are bad.
Basically if they would have the means to navigate way to Murica, I'm sure your gov't will also give them asylum.
And, since the "western" population goes older and older, getting some fresh blood in may ensure a good retirement to some.

Another thing is that, in contact with real unrestricted information, some of those muslims have a good chance to wake up from their slumber. I find it a good (though risky) way to reduce the number of terrorists actually.

The problem, as always, stays in the numbers. If the number of immigrants is too big, then they will stay a community and not get "absorbed" by the western civilization. And that's a failure of all the good plans.
And now the numbers are too big.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
My guess is that they are not as fearful and ignorant as you are.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
To americans: can you please try explain to me why your country invaded middle east for no reason?
.....people should stop mocking Muslims, christians and other religions.  I see hate is just causing more hate.

So we should make sure nobody draws cartoons of some raggedy old bearded guy, because someone else might take offense and start shooting.

You just endorsed a climate of fear.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
Just look at Americans. Now; that´s a mix for you. Yeah I know they´re the stupidest fucks on the face of the earth but they´re best in everything. Well, they´re also worst in everything there are always some side-effects.

...relax, it´s tongue in cheek,,,  Grin

The U.S., as a 'nation of immigrants' are and interesting study.  I've seen it hypothesized that individuals who have been able to generate the motivation to immigrate tend toward possessing other traits which can contribute to success in various endeavors.  And, when a population starts out rich in such traits, the effects can be observed statistically over some generations as 'regression to the mean' takes it's course.

I find this hypothesis to be at least interesting.  In looking around I sometimes feel that 'regression to the mean' has fully run it's course here.  Then I see things representing the mentality of my peers in other countries and change my mind back again Smiley

One thing that is notable is that Americans are being treated with fluoride, vaccinations, GMO foods, etc more than almost any population.  A suspicious mind (like mine) wonders if some of TPTB would like to assist the 'regression to the mean' principle (and milk the cow in the process since we've individually accumulated significant wealth during our time as a super-power and not everyone has blown their net worth on trinkets yet.)  I'd say that there is a danger of an 'overshoot', and in looking around must wonder if might be the case that the seeds of such an overshoot have already be sown.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
Accept because government is crazy:(
No, they're sane enough to serve Obomba, their Master.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Accept because government is crazy:(
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
all people in the world created by God

People is created by vagina and dick, all of them. 100% information, the smallest % is artificially created using non supported by Quran and Torah metods.

So your saying your agains by GOD. of course we all came from our parents vagina and dick so in that case we are created by vagina and dick ? LOL praise your mom and dad vagina and dick I'm sure 100% will answer your prayers !
Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !
I think it´s in principle a good idea to mix people or whatever they want to call it. But it has to be a long and gradual process, probably over a century or centuries. It can´t be good to move millions of people in few years or even months between radically different environments and cultures.

No, mixing populations is not a good thing. I suppose your white. Would you like that your descendants become semitic, like Algerian ? I hope not. I would like this for mine. I'm proud to be the descendant of Germanic europeans, light haired and light eyed (like me). I'm proud of my race, like you should be ! My credo is : for the Nation, for the Race, for God ! Every proud white man should have the same.

Frankly, I´ve seen too many excellent outcomes of interracial procreation to worry much about whether my descendants turn out this color or that.  And yes, I´m pure paleface. I come from a long line of farmers, although not a farmer myself. They understand these things. The stock must not be allowed to become inbred.
Believe me, colour is not the problem here at all. It is religion and whole outlook of these people what is problematic. Western culture is not compatible with mindset of Muslims.
They don't respect our laws and want to introduce their own.  And dialog is not an option here.

Except rares cases, colour of the skin is related to religion. Islam has not evaluated since the VIIIth century, and that's it the problem.
To americans: can you please try explain to me why your country invaded middle east for no reason?
good point, but is Americans to be blamed for the invasion why not go kill the people who you think responsible for the invasion instead of attacking the innocent, this does not effect Bush and his family, he still goes play golf.

This goes for Muslims, all Muslims cant be blamed for ISIS.  Just because terroist blame the one who taught and twisted their religion.  also people should stop mocking Muslims, christians and other religions.  I see hate is just causing more hate.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Nah it's a serious question.

I truly don't understand it, not even a tiny bit.

Something tells me you could fill an ocean with what you don't truly understand.

So what do you propose if people lie and all say they're Christian?   Or secular?  Make them write a test?

Ignorance.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
simply accept immigrants, religion isn't a feature. All underdeveloped countries that are geographically close to Europe are Muslim countries.
And why these people are electing to go to Europe instead of very rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman?...
There would of course be an organized push behind this movement.  Not if, but who and why is a question of merit. 

Yeah, it seems kind of likely. Happens too quickly and too much mass to be spontaneous. Also, it costs money.It isn´t like they take some dirt cheap flights and land a little later in Frankfurt.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
simply accept immigrants, religion isn't a feature. All underdeveloped countries that are geographically close to Europe are Muslim countries.
And why these people are electing to go to Europe instead of very rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman?...
There would of course be an organized push behind this movement.  Not if, but who and why is a question of merit. 
Pages:
Jump to: