Pages:
Author

Topic: to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims - page 6. (Read 10385 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
The history of Muslims in Europe goes back centuries, simply looking at a few headlines current events won't really give you a full picture.

Gates of Vienna
If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.

Its funny you should express this point of view - I have read your sig only 1 week after having talked to a "lady" local to me that expressed a very similar viewpoint to yours. Same legitimation also - the holocaust. She even asserted that Israel needn't conform to International Law - because, well, the Holocaust.

How are you any different from the desperate souls that have just blown themselves up - and taken 129 innocents with them - in Paris ?

Some people are calling for any ISIS sympathisers to be banned on these forums. I don't believe they should - and neither do I believe you should be banned - but what, in your opinion, differentiates you from them ?

First of all, I'm not killing anyone or even threatening to kill anyone. It's easy enough to exterminate the human species by simply attacking the ability to reproduce.

The followers of Mohammed are attempting to bring the world under the Muslim rule. I'm of the opinion that human extinction is a preferable alternative. You're free to believe otherwise, of course. And if Allah is so Ackbar, then I'm sure he can stop me from creating nanobots that attack the human reproductive system.

In any case, the nature of my promise is to let people know that Israel's destruction is their destruction. It's much easier for people to dismiss the widespread advocacy of the extermination of the Jewish state if they think it doesn't affect them.

Regarding "International Law" -- there is no such thing. And by any reasonable standard, Israel is more civilized to her enemies than her enemies are to -- well, anyone. Israels enemies are barbarians that chop off heads and throw people off buildings. I'm not sure if any of that's against "International Law" though.
Activity: 770
If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.

Its funny you should express this point of view - I have read your sig only 1 week after having talked to a "lady" local to me that expressed a very similar viewpoint to yours. Same legitimation also - the holocaust. She even asserted that Israel needn't conform to International Law - because, well, the Holocaust. I was shocked.

How are you any different from the desperate souls that have just blown themselves up - and taken 129 innocents with them - in Paris ?

Some people are calling for any ISIS sympathisers to be banned on these forums. I don't believe they should - and neither do I believe you should be banned - but what, in your opinion, differentiates you from them ?

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi Jason,

The history of Muslims in Europe goes back centuries, simply looking at a few headlines current events won't really give you a full picture. Millions of Muslims live peacefully in Europe and integrate well and add value to society at similar rates to any other population group

The indigenous (white) Muslim populations of Bosnia were largely displaced as refugees in the early 90's and settled in other parts of Europe. In particular France has so many Muslims because of its colonisation of Syria, Algeria, Tunisia in the early 20th century and long-standing interests in those regions. Britain has had strong ties with Pakistan going back hundreds of years and has large Muslim population as a result. Spain, due to it's geographical proximity to Northern Africa, also has a well established Spanish Muslim population.

At the end of the day, (IS or whatever pseudonym you wish to attach to this bizarre paramilitary force) is initially funded, trained and equipped by same western forces that have been trying to gain control of the same region they have been trying to secure since the 1950's using pretty much the same tactics.

Most Europeans understand this and welcome refugees of all race and creeds, but yes the current situation is a major security concern and for sure there will be all sorts of undesirables coming into the 'open borders' Europe. So its a tough cookie to chew for EU's security forces, they literally cant check everyone coming in.
Activity: 616
Haters are always quick to project their hate on others. I guess it has to do with the main weakness of idiots, well apart from the obvious one, they always underestimate the intelligence of other people. It goes without saying.

This is a 20 minute video worth watching. There are some aspects of the video I could argue with, but at this point maybe it's time to make some questionable alliances. Stalin against Hitler kinds of alliances.

If anyone's interested, I used some clips of the video (along with other images) to create a 3 minute version set to Leonard Cohen's version of The Partisan (a song about the French Resistance in WW2). I posted the file on mega:

https://mega.nz/#!4A4FDJBJ!-mqEvLUKUpJMLMgGoMqGjcatIUmV4J0g-xy0WiRJcPs

I had planned to post it on a video site like dailymotion or youtube. Dailymotion refused to publish it for whatever reason and google/youtube makes it impossible to make an account through Tor. If anyone else wants to publish it in an easier way to watch, I'd be happy about it.

Incidentally, I also made a copy of the original 20 minute video in case it disappears. It's probably the sort of thing you should share with people on usb sticks. It's the kind of thing Merkel and Zuckerberg don't want shared on Facebook. Sharing it on the internet at all is probably unwise.

There are homeless American kids sleeping on the streets or stuck in foster homes, whose futures are most likely screwed, but you gotta help your fellow Americans by importing refugees from a foreign country. Maybe look at yourself too.

You're wasting your time with RodeoX. He hates the West. He knows what he's doing and why.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
There are homeless American kids sleeping on the streets or stuck in foster homes, whose futures are most likely screwed, but you gotta help your fellow Americans by importing refugees from a foreign country. Maybe look at yourself too.

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
I'm going to sponsor a Syrian family to stay with me. Anybody know an agency/NGO helping the refugees? My home is open.  Wink

Never mind, I found a contact.

EDIT: Ok, I have put aside 2K $USD to help with expenses and basic needs while the family settles in. I hope to be of some help in navigating the systems here in America. I'll also see what I can do to help them find work.

Dunno if you are joking or not, but I vaguely considered doing something similar.  I'm kind of allergic to responsibly to the extent that I don't even have any pets so it makes little practical sense in my case, but I have a lot of respect for people who would do such a thing.  An immigration policy which was based on non-coercive sponsorship is one that I could get behind.  It looks to me an awfully lot like these one-worlders (such as Obama or whoever controls him) are interested primarily in developing groups of antagonists who will be helpful in a divide-n-conquer strategy.

To say the honest truth, I sort of consider my countrymen to be 'damaged goods'.  Certainly the ones born after about 2000 AD.  The best hope for the country in the form which the founders seem to have been envisioning is probably people who are drawn to this country by some of these 'old school' principles and I believe that there are many people around the world who fit that description.  In the case of people from many parts of the Middle East, having your country ripped apart by American imperialism and NWO/UN machinations must be a powerful lesson in why it is worth the struggle to resist these forces is worthwhile.

I'm going to sponsor a Syrian family to stay with me. Anybody know an agency/NGO helping the refugees? My home is open.  Wink

EDIT: Ok, I have put aside 2K $USD to help with expenses and basic needs while the family settles in. I hope to be of some help in navigating the systems here in America. I'll also see what I can do to help them find work.

A good start would be to get them into some work with electrical. After that job have them work in a mining operation so they can get familiar with explosives.

Failing that just get them working in a gun store or gun range.

All winning jobs for new refugees, should greatly reduce their jihadi incubation stages.
To us, lives in the western world are simply worth infinitely more than the lives of people somewhere in Farawayistan. It´s obvious; we take special care to vote into power people with exactly the same mentality.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!

turkish fans boo and shout allah etc during the 1 minute silence for victims of Paris killings.

really nice people these muslims, invite them into Europe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3322708/Turkey-supporters-boo-minute-s-silence-victims-Paris-attacks-prior-team-s-friendly-against-Greece-Istanbul.html

Maybe Europeans should start using soccer matches against turkey as an opportunity to inform people about the genocide the turks committed against the Armenians.

Na. The turkish animals are probably proud of that.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
My guess is that they are not as fearful and ignorant as you are.
My guess is that they are far more fearful, existing in a culture which uses fear commonly for control of the people, and certainly they are far more ignorant - statistically, this would be true for all the middle eastern nations maybe with an exception for Kuwait.

turkish fans boo and shout allah etc during the 1 minute silence for victims of Paris killings.

really nice people these muslims, invite them into Europe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3322708/Turkey-supporters-boo-minute-s-silence-victims-Paris-attacks-prior-team-s-friendly-against-Greece-Istanbul.html
Strange to think that Germany didn't have room for 800,000 migrants when 10% of Europes population is living in the UK which has the least amount of land in the entirety of Europe!

Saudi Arabia has much more available space than Germany. (14 people per sq km for Saudi Arabia vs. 232 people per sq km for Germany.) Of course, millions of Muslims migrating en masse to Saudi Arabia would defeat the obvious purpose of the migration.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.POP.DNST

Those medieval princes in charge of the Saudi dictatorship have absolutely no interest in anything that could destabilize or threaten their hold on power. So, hundreds of thousands of refugees is definitely not on the list.

BTW, the U.S. seems to be giving up on those Saudi fruitcakes at least weapons sales have been decreasing. Guess who has been busy taking up the slack lately , that´s right the French. Makes sense, if you´re busy shoveling weapons into warzones that´s likely to bolster happiness and good will toward you and absolutely decrease the risk of terrorist attacks on your territory.
Strange to think that Germany didn't have room for 800,000 migrants when 10% of Europes population is living in the UK which has the least amount of land in the entirety of Europe!

Saudi Arabia has much more available space than Germany. (14 people per sq km for Saudi Arabia vs. 232 people per sq km for Germany.) Of course, millions of Muslims migrating en masse to Saudi Arabia would defeat the obvious purpose of the migration.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.POP.DNST
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Well, Germany is an occupied country and has been for 70 years. I doubt that it has much of an independent policy, at least in key issues. It´s just how it is with occupied countries and vassal states. The Russians left long ago so don´t blame them.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
controversy is not just about recent events like accepting migrants. she defended NSA or holds Greece in EU..
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims

this is not question to somebody called "Europeans". this is question for Angela Merkel and few stupids from Brusel - those are forming Europe and setting rules here.

I've never been particularly critical of Merkel. As far as German politics goes, she seemed fairly reasonable.

Until this insanity.

Now I think she'll go down in history as the German chancellor who did more damage to Europe than any other in history. Including Hitler.

This is quite funny what she did. If this is what you are referring to.
1. She allowed 800,000 migrants to seek refugee status in Germany.
2. She said that they would just accept the first 800,000 that arrived to Germand and seeked aslyum there.
3. She offered no way for the migrants to travel there meaning, people were using expensive ways to travel there instead.
4. She also then forced the aslyum to not be granted after only 70,000 people had entered the country,  they realised that they couldn't cope with this increase even though they agreed to allow 10x the ammount of people to enter and stopped them at a very low amount, compred with what they were willing to take!
Pages:
Jump to: