Pages:
Author

Topic: to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims - page 10. (Read 10385 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Because muslims are perfectly compatible with democracy. You know, I used to live in a tiny french island, called Réunion. We have so many religions there that I knew from a very young age that some people won't eat beef, pork etc. No one fucking mind because even if there are some kind of communitarianism, we all live on the same island and we try to be good to each others. Even muslims hang out each others, not giving a shit if their friend are Sunnites or Shiites. We accept everyone, we don't give judgements, we don't discriminate. Sometimes people are telling that it's probably because the weather is good Wink.
The only problem is with people from near Comoros Islands because they are very poor and sometimes won't speak french or creole. So it's very difficult for them to be integrated.
Don't end up hating muslims or stuff like that, it's putting oil on fire really Undecided .
I usually don't accept any kind of proselytism though. And in Japan, Christians are really annoying (we don't have such things in Réunion).
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Can you restate that without the Jew Hate shit and try to make it understandable?

LOL

Israel News
Nine Arrested in Crackdown on Suspected Jewish Terrorists

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.670266
Chaim Levinson Aug 09, 2015 5:01 PM

I notice to You, about owners of "News" fonts.
Some of them like to rappresent all arabs as "suspected terrorists".

You hate Terrorists? I hate too, specially i hate Jew Terrorists.

Yes, we are familiar with this August case of some Jewish terrorists.

So what?  What does that have to do with anything?

I am not making sense of your posts, sorry.   You don't need to notice to me, I don't know of any news sites that repressent all arabs as suspected terrorists.  Not even thereligionofpeace.com does that.

I am not saying there are not any.  This is a big world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Because I don't have any idea how you can claim that radical fundamentalism does not exist.

Find me, please this branch here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_schools_and_branches
Can you restate that without the Jew Hate shit and try to make it understandable?

LOL

Israel News
Nine Arrested in Crackdown on Suspected Jewish Terrorists

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.670266
Chaim Levinson Aug 09, 2015 5:01 PM

I notice to You, about owners of "News" fonts.
Some of them like to rappresent all arabs as "suspected terrorists".

You hate Terrorists? I hate too, specially i hate Jew Terrorists.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
RE: Clues. If terrorists like chopping the heads off people check if any government in the general viciny of the terrorist heartland is hot on that same practice. If a particularly unsavory version of islam has been emanating from that government for a long time you´re probably on to something. If your leaders are crawling over each other selling weapons to this government and generally fawning at its feet, well there you are.
legendary
The problem is not muslims but radical islam muslims. You need to understand that not all muslims are radicals and that terrorist acts are made by radical fundamentalists that don't necessarily need to be muslims.

This is wrong.
"Radical fundamentalism" exist only in heads of Jew owned Mass Media for selling to You or brainwashing as News.

You need study what is salafi and why is in direct contrary with Quran.

Because I don't have any idea how you can claim that radical fundamentalism does not exist.

Thanks.
Just look at Americans. Now; that´s a mix for you. Yeah I know they´re the stupidest fucks on the face of the earth but they´re best in everything. Well, they´re also worst in everything there are always some side-effects.

...relax, it´s tongue in cheek,,,  Grin

I think it´s in principle a good idea to mix people or whatever they want to call it. But it has to be a long and gradual process, probably over a century or centuries. It can´t be good to move millions of people in few years or even months between radically different environments and cultures.

The benefits of hybridization have been noted by 'technocrats' for a long time.  There are ethical and less than ethical ways to do it.  But modern Technocrats concern themselves mostly with  efficiency.

Well, can´t say I´ve pondered this issue for any special ideological reasons. But if I were a farmer I´d certainly make sure that my stock didn´t get inbred. Anyway, I think it´s inevitable that races will mix in fact they have always been doing so to some degree.

Europe is in a demographic trap, its leaders know it and young people in other parts of the world know it as well. Maybe the real reason for all those war scams is to drive people from the middle east and those muslim regions to Europe. And the U.S. too I guess. Who knows. I do know that I get the party line from the Ministry of Truth. If I´m automatically always 180 degrees from that I´ll probably be at least 80% right over time without much effort.
If you wan´t to deal with fundamentalism go for the source. Here´s a clue: it costs money to fund all those fundamentalist schools and training centers in Britain and France and elsewhere. Follow the money.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

I think it´s in principle a good idea to mix people or whatever they want to call it. But it has to be a long and gradual process, probably over a century or centuries. It can´t be good to move millions of people in few years or even months between radically different environments and cultures.

The benefits of hybridization have been noted by 'technocrats' for a long time.  There are ethical and less than ethical ways to do it.  But modern Technocrats concern themselves mostly with  efficiency.

The problem is not muslims but radical islam muslims. You need to understand that not all muslims are radicals and that terrorist acts are made by radical fundamentalists that don't necessarily need to be muslims.

This is wrong.
"Radical fundamentalism" exist only in heads of Jew owned Mass Media for selling to You or brainwashing as News.

You need study what is salafi and why is in direct contrary with Quran.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
I don't understand how Europeans decided it was a good idea to accept muslim immigrants and asylum seekers, refugees etc etc

can someone explain to me the thought process of how local Europeans and their governments decided being over run by muslims was a good strategy for the future of Europe?

I truly believe Islam is not compatible with democracy and the western world, but that is another debate.

Pffft!  Do cattle get to choose what fields to graze in and what herds to group up with?  Cattle would not make the correct decisions to maximize the benefit to the ranch or the rancher.

So how to cattle migrate from one field to another?  Carrots, sticks, and training.  The peeps in pretty much every nation are much closer to the state of cattle than they are to free individuals.  Ironically this is probable most true in the 'democratic' Western world.  That's how I see it anyway.

I know. I´ve known many Muslims, most of them Arabs. Formal, correct people as far as I´m concerned. Never noticed any fundamentalism or much religion for that matter.
Activity: 504
Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !
I'd be happy if the Front National got elected and kicked out Muslim French citizens. I doubt they'd go that far though. I've had it with this Jihadi bullshit. Muslims have had centuries to modernize and deal with the Jihadi elements of their religion. At this point, fuck them. Westerners have no obligations to Muslims.

No, it won't be good. Marine kicks her father and Philippot is a faggot. Some years ago, it was a real far-right party, but nowadays it's just everyone's party. To achieve this they had to be less extremist. I don't want a preference between real French and fake muslims one. I want that niggers, jews and maghrebins and the mixed childrens of each to get out of my country. Such an idea will never apply with the Front National. Also, I don't want a women to the head of the state. That would be really akward. Would Louis Alliot be the Première Dame de France ? Having a female president creates a lot of problems.

PS : Je suis français. Si tu veux on peut discuter plus en profondeur.
Show them a drawing of Mohammed. If they get angry, drop them back in ISIS-land to get what they deserve.

For extra security, ask them to eat a slice of delicious bacon.

For starters, the question is not "how do we deal with these masses of refugees from Syria?"

The question is how many people to add to the rosters reviewing immigration requests, and how many to add to border control.  Volunteers could help.  Then the next question is whether to bend any rules to "help" in this (made up) "refugee crisis."

Get the picture?

Well, questioning the wonderful diversity that comes from masses of refugees would obviously be a xenophobic no-no question. Not permitted.

Well, it´ll be interesting to see how European authorities will react after ignoring all warnings about the likely consequences of this massive influx of refugees. Which they have called immigrants in order to help themselves and others in the ignoring of the dangers. They´ve made efforts to make it all seem harmless. It´s organized. Carefully chosen words et cetera. Now that the consequences are starting to materialize, will they resign? be fired? If not this is very clearly what they wanted, just policy.

It's not hard to predict. They'll publicly talk about how they stand in "solidarity" with the victims of "random" acts of "terrorism." And they'll privately contact Facebook to help them police Europeans who voice concerns. It's the Merkel dance.

Yeah, and the military on every street corner in Paris, London and Berlin and armed police sniffing every other butt is probably bad for business. Still, it´s a conundrum. If there are more attacks and they have the same song even the thickest out there might start to get a little bit suspicious. At least until next morning.
Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
Show them a drawing of Mohammed. If they get angry, drop them back in ISIS-land to get what they deserve.

For starters, the question is not "how do we deal with these masses of refugees from Syria?"

The question is how many people to add to the rosters reviewing immigration requests, and how many to add to border control.  Volunteers could help.  Then the next question is whether to bend any rules to "help" in this (made up) "refugee crisis."

Get the picture?

Well, questioning the wonderful diversity that comes from masses of refugees would obviously be a xenophobic no-no question. Not permitted.

Well, it´ll be interesting to see how European authorities will react after ignoring all warnings about the likely consequences of this massive influx of refugees. Which they have called immigrants in order to help themselves and others in the ignoring of the dangers. They´ve made efforts to make it all seem harmless. It´s organized. Carefully chosen words et cetera. Now that the consequences are starting to materialize, will they resign? be fired? If not this is very clearly what they wanted, just policy.

It's not hard to predict. They'll publicly talk about how they stand in "solidarity" with the victims of "random" acts of "terrorism." And they'll privately contact Facebook to help them police Europeans who voice concerns. It's the Merkel dance.
legendary
If European countries wanted to help real refugees who live in danger in the Islamic World, they should accept ex-Muslims (those who've left the Muslim faith). As a bonus, it would be importing people who aren't total morons who blindly follow a 7th century delusional illiterate pedophile warrior.

It is true that non-Muslims face more risks when compared to the Muslims in the Middle East. But how will you find out whether a person is ex-Muslim or not? People will lie that they are ex-Muslim, just to gain an EU residence permit. I have heard of incidents from Germany, where Muslim immigrants nominally convert to Christianity before submitting their asylum claims. In the claim, they will argue that they have left Islam, and therefore they face death if they are sent back to their home country. But once the claim is processed, these people will rejoin the Islamic faith.

Get the picture?
Pages:
Jump to: