Pages:
Author

Topic: To invest or help with marketing? - page 10. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:51:53 PM
I always prefer invest rather than other things. You will get lot of return for investment. If you do proper research about particular thing and invest for it than it will give higher profit.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 05:12:43 PM
The choice is yours just like life, but I will advice you to go get some fund through marketing first before investing if not I think you will feel like most people feels right now about crypto, to quit or still trying that's what invest crash do to someone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 05:10:20 PM
If you mean invest with my own money then no. But otherwise I do invest, mine and participate in bounty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 05:07:20 PM
It is advisable to do both as it can provide you with multiple options to gain something in the market. Also consider other options along the way. Just an advice if you do not have any funds to invest then do some bounties first then invest your earnings from your bounties to maximize your profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 04:59:03 PM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?

Never rely on a single way, that is what I know when experiencing many incidents in life. Just as you are only going to work on the company and receiving a monthly salary, what will happen when you get married and you get a job dismissal notice from the company?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 04:33:45 PM
Well, I like to market a lot to earn something. Investing is a better option than marketing of which I would like to invest but my financial status does not permit me to invest. Simply put, I do not have the pre-requisite to invest in altcoins. If I can't invest, the only option available to me is to participate in bounties to earn something nice.
Activity: 81
September 12, 2018, 04:23:22 PM
I do not certainly know the  m)altcoin  to invest) soo we can wait for some time :
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 04:11:37 PM
So here you will answer what do you like in the bounty that are you interested only to invest or to marketing or to both. Actually I am usually interested in both themes as these two help me to gather very good knowledge about the project.
Activity: 65
September 12, 2018, 03:10:55 PM
I think invest on this market is more preferable than marketing because if you invest on a good project then you will earn profit. For earning profit you don't need to do any extra work.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:11:52 AM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
Pages:
Jump to: