Pages:
Author

Topic: To invest or help with marketing? - page 2. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 07, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
if you want to get a lot of profit, maybe you can become a participant from the bounty campaign and become a participant who invests in the ICO you are participating in, because with that strategy you can get a lot of profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 12:42:54 PM
If you talk about whether to take part in a bounty or invest, then if you have opportunities for investing, then it would be best to do both, because today investing can be really profitable for a start. Since the prices on the market are quite adequate
Well,  starting only with bounty can only be recommended to people who are very much afraid of the cryptocurrency market. when they earn their first coins - they will understand that the market is very generous
I would not promise to do this, because I think the market today is far from generous, because the market today shows a terrible desire to reduce all possible investments that you previously could make. Look more deeply, I increasingly see information that they do not pay anything and people just do not understand what to do.

If you take a decision it will definitely be good or bad so before taking a decision make sure and be patient and take before taking a decision make sure and be patient and take long time to get the decision be profitable this is my opinion.
It seems to me that you are saying some strange things, because I think that in any case, before making a decision, it is necessary to carry out an analysis, but each person should be responsible for his own affairs and his analysis.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 06, 2018, 01:49:02 PM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?

It's always better to diversify and do both of the things. This way you would get the most return with the lowest risks. Bounty campaign take only your time and some effort but can bring you good profit if you are doing it the right way. Investing is fast and will absolutely bring you profits in the long run. So just be active and you will get rich)
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 06, 2018, 12:49:35 PM
I believe that all ways of earning are good and acceptable. Properly allocate your strengths and capabilities, as well as setting priorities.
Activity: 382
December 06, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
It seems to me both options, although now I try to invest less as there are few good projects, if some campaign has strongly interested me, I try to take part in the bounty campaign.
In the current realities of the market, you need to use absolutely every opportunity to make money. because  everything that can be squeezed out of people is squeezed
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 06, 2018, 11:56:45 AM
If you talk about whether to take part in a bounty or invest, then if you have opportunities for investing, then it would be best to do both, because today investing can be really profitable for a start. Since the prices on the market are quite adequate
Well,  starting only with bounty can only be recommended to people who are very much afraid of the cryptocurrency market. when they earn their first coins - they will understand that the market is very generous
I would not promise to do this, because I think the market today is far from generous, because the market today shows a terrible desire to reduce all possible investments that you previously could make. Look more deeply, I increasingly see information that they do not pay anything and people just do not understand what to do.

If you take a decision it will definitely be good or bad so before taking a decision make sure and be patient and take before taking a decision make sure and be patient and take long time to get the decision be profitable this is my opinion.
December 06, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 05, 2018, 07:46:26 PM
I do both, some bounties can give you very much money. Invest is riskier.
Activity: 432
December 05, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
If you are not sure of the campaign, then it is better not to risk and not make hasty investments, there is a chance to lose all the money, because after listing the price in most cases falls down, therefore I choose advertising at the moment.
Activity: 445
December 05, 2018, 07:37:26 PM
It seems to me both options, although now I try to invest less as there are few good projects, if some campaign has strongly interested me, I try to take part in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 532
December 05, 2018, 07:13:13 PM
if you did your research well you can do investing and participate in bounty to maximize your profit. there are people that do only bounty because of lack of budget so they prefer to join bounty and there are people that prefer to invest only.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
December 05, 2018, 06:44:35 PM
I prefer both.
To make good investment decisions we have to study the project anyway, to collect as many information as possible to be involved in their channels etc.
If so, why not to do some task as well and be rewarded.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 01:19:02 PM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
I think spending your valuable time on trading is better than working in Bounty, in some ICOs it looks like working against fish in water.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 12:53:26 PM
with the future attains on field of business with the crypto finance, https://caressenwebworks.jimdofree.com/ studio to prepare plan as delivering service of online social dating application for pupils of indonesia,
we are now looking of investors as might to put with spares of investment funds of minimum $1000 that the target is to reach of goals of $40000

the service have with customs on feature as future clients with the platform to work on extensive as occupying use of extensive of measuring instruments to helps as referring decision as opening relation with different pupils of indonesia within the field of online dating scheme.

support us with the projects as least on investment funds to use with plan on scheme of ICO work on initiation as might to collects of fine with returns on work with the initial offering of token for the wider public of audiences.
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 12:47:11 PM
I use both options. Sometimes one turns out to be more profitable than the other, and these two strategies help to increase profits. It happens that I invest and participate in a campaign bounty, in order to teach more tokens or, on the contrary, I invest money in one interesting project, and in the other bounty. There are many options, the main thing is to have enough time for everything.
December 05, 2018, 12:33:02 PM
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 24, 2018, 05:50:18 AM
I always try to choose different ways to earn. sometimes it is better to really do a bounty as it can bring a lot of money. now I try to combine both ways and I'm good at it
November 24, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

Investing is fast enough if you choose altcoin. It seems to me that bounty is more of a permanent work, not temporary income. So now I'm doing bounty and I'm completely satisfied
Activity: 504
November 18, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
I mainly participate in Bounty campaigns in promising projects in my opinion, but there are exceptions today at least once a month there is a really worthwhile project in which to invest and I don’t miss this opportunity
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 18, 2018, 06:38:35 PM
I think doing both would be more beneficial because you would be earning in both or a way safer approach would be bounty then investing so that you're earning will not just stack in your wallet but it will be growing and moving with other projects.
Pages:
Jump to: