Pages:
Author

Topic: To invest or help with marketing? - page 3. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
November 18, 2018, 06:28:05 PM
In my opinion major deference in both is just Time and Money. But really depends on the Project also. Most important thing market condition. Like In current market situation both gives really bad output  Sad
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 18, 2018, 05:31:41 PM
That is up to general market conditions. During bear i can prefer help with marketing and during bull i can prefer investing. Because during bear market investing crypto currencies can be very painful and helping marketing can be less stressful. But during bulls definetly i want to invest in altcoins and icos because i want to earn some money during bulls .
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 18, 2018, 05:14:45 PM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
I prefer to participate only in the bounty company, because it does not take much time and there is no risk of losing money.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
November 18, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
While investing is always the best way to go as you are always going to get the most out of the project that way, the rising number of scam coins have made it so that the best way to make sure that you are not risking too much is to just help with marketing and get the coins that they are offering as reward, that way if the coin fails, you do not have too much of a stake in it
Activity: 700
November 14, 2018, 05:11:11 PM
assist in investment and marketing is highly recommended. While just a lot of marketing that helps with the bounty but no investment then the project will not run and so did the opposite. both this role seems complete and must also be balanced to create a successful project.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 14, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
For the current ico, there are very few projects that can get great benefits, so people rarely dare to invest in ico now, more people seem to choose to participate in the bounty campaign, the bounty will not make you lose your money, but If you encounter scam, it will also waste your time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 14, 2018, 04:30:55 AM
in the result, I would rather through marketing or bounty in this regard. certainly because get paid coins without having to spend capital. but when it encountered the ICO is indeed nice to follow then participated in the investment and enter in the field of marketing is worth to do. certainly from both of these things can bring in profit from just running on one of the course.
Before this options are very profitable when ico's is not that much, only few projects was introduce and mostly it will pumped and early birds will
benefits a lot, but in the situation right now, most of those ico's are having a hard time raising funds joining the marketing can give you chance
to earn rewards and just in case project wil failed you only losses your time but not your actual money.
Activity: 784
November 14, 2018, 04:16:41 AM
in the result, I would rather through marketing or bounty in this regard. certainly because get paid coins without having to spend capital. but when it encountered the ICO is indeed nice to follow then participated in the investment and enter in the field of marketing is worth to do. certainly from both of these things can bring in profit from just running on one of the course.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 03:00:15 AM
When you invest that is when you are in control of your investment,  when you only participate in bounties,  you are not guarantee any earnings.  Many bounty hunter this year in cryptocurrency have had none or so little to show for their time investment doing bounty!
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
These two strategies should be used together to increase profits. Their participation in the bounty campaigns, you will not make a lot of money, but rather money in their free time and the money to invest in the cryptocurrency or to leave tokens. Thereby, you increase your initial investment without investing free money.
Activity: 406
November 14, 2018, 02:41:58 AM
maybe most people prefer to help marketing an ICO project compared to investment. because if we participate in investment then we have to prepare more funds and I think after successfully helping market the project and get more results then they are just trying to participate in investing in order to develop their funds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 07, 2018, 08:13:21 AM
Now is the time that many projects are difficult to build even Soft Cap, so in order for your investment to pay off you need to be the most active member of the community and help the team talk about the benefits of the project in which you invested. Without a strong community, the value of any project is not as high as those of projects that have a strong community.
Now is the time that investors are very worried about their money, because during the big fall they have lost much of their capital and therefore they choose very carefully the projects where to invest or just wait for better times.
Activity: 350
November 07, 2018, 08:09:32 AM
Bounty campaign does not guarantee that the project will be successful. I try to choose good and promising projects for participation in the bounty and invest my money in their ICO, it motivates me to work efficiently and increases the chance that the project will be successful. If every member of the community invests even a small amount, this will greatly increase the value of the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
November 07, 2018, 08:06:09 AM
Now is the time that many projects are difficult to build even Soft Cap, so in order for your investment to pay off you need to be the most active member of the community and help the team talk about the benefits of the project in which you invested. Without a strong community, the value of any project is not as high as those of projects that have a strong community.
Activity: 364
November 07, 2018, 07:19:47 AM
I am doing both of them. I am trying to take part in a lot of bounty programmes but as well I am always searching for new and perspective projects. I think some of great ICOs aren't still live because of the market conditions.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
November 07, 2018, 05:03:34 AM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
First of all, I will help and promote my optimistic ICO project. When the time is right, I will make an investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
November 07, 2018, 04:45:36 AM
If you have the capacity to do both, the money to invest and the ability to do bounties then why not do both of it? That is the problem here in the industry, we are just only focusing on one task where in fact we can do both of it! Smiley
Activity: 619
November 07, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

I think you will get both. When you get good bounty , you will can earning more money and get knowledge  too. In this case  when you will try to hold some of the tokens you got but when you see prices are down you may tend to buy the coins that is more stable and are going to make you profit. so, I think you should do both.
It even depends on each individual. Most of the time, it is either you have the money to invest for the long term, or you have the resources to earn the investment for the long term, whichever one comes, the ball is always going to be in everyone's court.

Helping with marketing via bounty is what a lot of people have been doing already and they are being part of a growing community for the long term, which I believe that whoever does not have the funds to invest should be taking advantage of. Even sometimes, those who have funds to invest still participate in some bounty signature campaigns to earn more.
the investment itself is indeed very capable to assist the development of Cryptocurrency in improving its development into a major coin. so with the presence of the development investment enthusiasts will increase more profit Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 06:55:10 AM
I choose marketing for ico instead of venturing into the current ico project, there are too many projects so I'm not sure all of them are real projects, so the best way is to market Advertising to receive bonuses.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 06, 2018, 06:41:46 AM
Everyone has their own perspective. And according to my experience, I do both the things if I see the potential in the project. Otherwise, I play safe by doing the bounty campaigns. Most of the time bounties can help you to generate a good amount of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: