Pages:
Author

Topic: To invest or help with marketing? - page 8. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 07:14:25 AM
Investing is a part of the development so I think that it could be a part of the marketing as well. These elements are connected so much and they help each other.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 07:09:40 AM
I think that for many users of this forum, these concepts are inextricably linked. But if for a year I can participate,for example, in 100 bounty campaigns, and I can invest only in 2-3 (provided that I can get into the white list). This proportion is due to the fact that the top ICO for the year is very small and many of them do not have a bounty campaign.

When ICO are no longer known, only a few people know. This forum is very necessary for many people, they can be trade people to learn chart analysis, or come here to share their personal knowledge, ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 07:08:23 AM
With the current market trend I prefer marketing for ICOs because of my financial condition, I'm not financially buoyant at the moment and investment below $1000 isn't cool for me with this bearish market hence my involvement in as many bounty campaigns as possible which is going to earn me $500-$1000 monthly on the average
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
I prefer to help projects by doing different bounties. You do not need to risk you funds by doing bounty and in such a market, the last thing I want is to risk my funds. Just wait for the green market and then I would also switch to investing in different ICOs. But now, only bounty.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 19, 2018, 07:00:42 AM
I think that for many users of this forum, these concepts are inextricably linked. But if for a year I can participate,for example, in 100 bounty campaigns, and I can invest only in 2-3 (provided that I can get into the white list). This proportion is due to the fact that the top ICO for the year is very small and many of them do not have a bounty campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 19, 2018, 06:38:36 AM
It all depends on the financial capabilities of a person, I think that a serious investor will never spend his time on long-term work in a bounty campaign, and if you do not have money to invest, then your $ 50 will hardly help to project, it is better to help with advertising.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 05:55:24 AM
most people in this forum, especially in this section are bounty hunters so you will hear answers only from them. Investors are in different subforums.

As a bounty hunter of course we will help to promote the products that we have and to gather a lot of investors. Especially to all beginners that who don't have a capital to invest, so the first way to earn is help to promote or marketing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 19, 2018, 05:15:09 AM
most people in this forum, especially in this section are bounty hunters so you will hear answers only from them. Investors are in different subforums.
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 19, 2018, 05:04:26 AM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?

I think you will get both. When you get good bounty , you will can earning more money and get knowledge  too. In this case  when you will try to hold some of the tokens you got but when you see prices are down you may tend to buy the coins that is more stable and are going to make you profit. so, I think you should do both.
Activity: 262
October 19, 2018, 04:20:40 AM
It all depends on whether you want to do this full day, as a base job, or as an extra income or hobby. For the latter, just participating in bounty campaigns is also suitable, since it is the safest way, where in the worst situation you will lose only time.
If you want to do this with your work, then study and study again.
Activity: 28
October 19, 2018, 04:18:23 AM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
Depends on your capability & your skill about that subject.
Activity: 475
October 19, 2018, 04:10:02 AM
That actually depends on your talents. Some people are excellent writers, other have a mature user and can do bounty and other have a good eye for good investments. Find who you are of these.

Yes thats correct but some investors get a big money of profit if they invest in a project because much more profitable than marketing.
Activity: 280
October 17, 2018, 04:30:59 AM
Its always better to joined in bounty campaign while investing on that project. If only that project is potential then it will be a best for you. But its too risky for this time because of many scam ICO's so always be aware when you want to participate and investing.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
October 17, 2018, 04:04:21 AM
Earn money in bounty campaigns and then become an investor. You will earn more if you do both.
Investing is like a hobby, if you are succesful investor you can make around 30% per year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
October 17, 2018, 04:00:34 AM
investing in an existing coin or investing in an ICO project has a very high risk, now I rarely trade, I am more involved in bounty campaigns than investing or trading
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 17, 2018, 03:58:07 AM

You will do both eventually. I for once just tried bounty hunting and have learned that you can profit more when investing on coins. You will try to hold some of the tokens you got but when you see prices are declining you may tend to try to buy the coins that is more stable and are going to make you profit. Of course you still can do marketing while trading.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 17, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
AFAIK most of the bounty hunters won't waste any single penny with the bounty that they are participating. But who knows on how many of them do really invest with along with joining its bounty.

Expect that investors will come if the project is pretty good.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 03:19:59 AM
do both but in bounty as you can see the market is red, you'll just earn low. I rather go with more on investing and few on joining bounty.
same same investment marketing and able to support progress and improvement in market cryptocurrency. I also saw a lot of progress on the coin when doing both of these activities. It would be good using the second way is to generate even more profits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 03:14:11 AM
If i had the fund to invest, then i'll be choosing to invest on some project while i do some bounty campaign to help promoting the project. that way i could has 2 possible profit from the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
October 17, 2018, 03:06:57 AM
I do both.

If project is damn good then i do marketing and as well as invest.
Pages:
Jump to: