Pages:
Author

Topic: To invest or help with marketing? - page 5. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 05:01:01 AM
I use both strategies. The first step was investing, I admit now that my investments have lost a lot in value, but I don't worry, everything shall soon change. I am involved in a bounty campaigns, but so far nothing earned, too little time has passed, I will continue to develop in this direction. When the market starts to recover I expect a return on investment and the bounty of the campaign will have to transfer me my rewards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 04:37:17 AM
Bounty campaigns are long term investment of your time that can bring fruits in future and trading it is a possibility to make money now, that why I do both.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 22, 2018, 04:34:23 AM
You can do both if you have capital. If you don't have any. I would recommend that you join bounties so that you can earn money without investing. Although bounties takes a while before getting paid, it is rewarding especially if you have a high rank. My only suggestion is that you check the bounty that you will bw joining since a lot of scam ICO's are happening and it's getting difficult to know of its legir or not.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 22, 2018, 04:27:13 AM
Six months ago I was engaged in investing, because the market was good, and we could make money, but today there is no point in this, because the coins are worth less after entering the exchange. so now it's better to do generosity
Almost all the ICO, dumps after the exchange listing and I have to agreed on this one that investing right now is quiet not good. I'm also an investor of the ICO,
until now of course but I play more safe now compare before that almost all the project really hit its peak.

Being part of the marketing (Bounty Campaign) of any ICO is a good choice, because you can earn more than what investors have but you just need to pick good project and have more patience.

It is not possible to earn big money without risk. Those who are afraid to take risks can carry their money to the bank at 1% per annum.
Risk is there but the potential to earn more is higher compare to its risk. We should really not be afraid to take risk, invest on the project you believe and earn more. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 22, 2018, 04:22:28 AM
most people in this forum, especially in this section are bounty hunters so you will hear answers only from them. Investors are in different subforums.
Yeah, at least it is not everyone that will have the money or ready cash to be able to invest in a project as the case may be. One thing with promoting a campaign is that you share both in the success and the failure of the ICO, but for a good project at least, the chances of success is something that comes to play.

However you want to do it as a person, whether you want to invest directly with what you have or you want to be involved in campaigns absolutely will depend on your pocket as an individual, but for what it is worth, if you manage to be a part of something good, you will enjoy the benefit in the long term as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 06:16:41 PM
Six months ago I was engaged in investing, because the market was good, and we could make money, but today there is no point in this, because the coins are worth less after entering the exchange. so now it's better to do generosity
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 06:09:10 PM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
Doing both would ofcourse be more profitable but not all people on this forum can affor investing so the tendency is that they are more likely to only participate on promoting projects from joining bounty programs. Investing at this moment is also a challenge for investors due to the negative market situation which reflects on the outcome of many projects this year. Being patient therefore is a must.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 21, 2018, 06:07:41 PM
It is possible to invest but it is possible and to advance advertizing of cryptocurrency. It is a good way to help development of cryptocurrency.
We are currently developing crypto  a digital form of currency. Thus, it needs more support from the community for spreading as we came into more on advertising rather than of investing. That's is why,  they conducting Bounty campaigns in order to promote their product so investors will get interest with them
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 06:05:43 PM
It is possible to invest but it is possible and to advance advertizing of cryptocurrency. It is a good way to help development of cryptocurrency.
Good to invest and at the same time helping to introduce crypto to others. Though, it is not force to do so at least you are kind of help for the growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
October 21, 2018, 06:05:35 PM
Take part in the bounty or invest or both all the decisions depends on us only. If we have the time to give the project on the daily basis then take part in bounty good option and if we can't give time then just invest. For both options, only those can go who work for the full time in crypto. Who just work in part-time for them it's really hard to do bounty work plus their own work.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 21, 2018, 05:58:51 PM
When you become an investor, you put your money at risk but the return is good. You also get treated nicely by the team because of course, they owe you in a way. If you decided to do bounties, you don't risk your money; only your time. The catch is, you'll get treated like a dog by the team since in their mind, you given free money.

It is not possible to earn big money without risk. Those who are afraid to take risks can carry their money to the bank at 1% per annum.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 21, 2018, 05:56:02 PM
Activity: 270
October 21, 2018, 05:50:03 PM
I like to invest than doing marketing. I have gotten a great interest to invest in cryptocurrency coins than to market the coins. One might get cheated after the whole campaign has ended.  
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
October 21, 2018, 05:49:29 PM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?

Knowledge is the most important thing, so be sure to start with learning how to analyze your investment (for example, the ICO project). When you analyze the project thoroughly and you are sure that it has a very good chance of success, then you can risk the investment - buy its tokens during ICO, and if you also have time and desire, you can also take part in bounty campaign and get additional tokens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 05:41:26 PM
When you become an investor, you put your money at risk but the return is good. You also get treated nicely by the team because of course, they owe you in a way. If you decided to do bounties, you don't risk your money; only your time. The catch is, you'll get treated like a dog by the team since in their mind, you given free money.

So if the bounty hunters are paying their coin, and after a while. How do the people in the project team know who is the investor and where is the bounty hunter?
Activity: 579
October 21, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
Do both.
Participating in beauty and investing in ICO or altcoins give me profits. And I'm also still able to do both very well. So, why should I choose only one? Participation in bounty allows me to get some bonus or rewards from my work. Then, the rewards are able to be sued for investment.
It seems to me that it is better to bypass a greater range of opportunities for earning with the help of cryptocurrency. In one project, you can invest your money, and in another project you can participate in the bounty company.
Activity: 168
October 21, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
Up to you if you really wanted to invest but i guess you should be more optimistic of the status of the whole marketcap. There's a risk always on investing but if you have proper knowledge to pick a good coin then probably your in the right track. Joining bounty programs to help them market there product is really good but also there's a risk on it and price of token sale is very unpredictable coz the movement of bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
October 21, 2018, 01:05:24 AM
Do both.
Participating in beauty and investing in ICO or altcoins give me profits. And I'm also still able to do both very well. So, why should I choose only one? Participation in bounty allows me to get some bonus or rewards from my work. Then, the rewards are able to be sued for investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 21, 2018, 12:50:31 AM

Basically, when you spend your time doing stuffs like endorsing and advertising a campaign, it is the same a little bit to investing since you invest your time and effort in it. Another practical way is to do bounty hunting and joining campaigns which help the ICOS gain success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 09:31:28 PM
In my case, I would probably prefer to invest either on ICO's or alts and at the same time participate in bounty campaign as my additional way of earning profit. Marketing is not my forte and just leave it to the right people who has competency in doing the job. What matter's most is that when you invest on a particular coin, your investment could contribute to the coin's market value wherein if the demand is high, definitely the market value tends to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: