Pages:
Author

Topic: To invest or help with marketing? - page 4. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 06, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
Participation in a campaign bounty helps to acquire a small capital, and trading (if it is successful) will help increase your earnings.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
November 06, 2018, 05:13:07 AM
I prefer to do both especially if it's a project I believe in, I love Exchange projects especially one that shares revenue with it's users, just like the signature am wearing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 05:06:32 AM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
In general, you can combine and engage in investment and participate in bounty campaigns. But this year is not very successful in terms of making a profit and you need to be extremely careful when you invest in ICO projects. At the moment it is better to participate in the bounty campaigns, since you practically do not risk.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 05:00:23 AM
I prefer to do bounty, because I like to earn some tokens of perspective projects. Moreover, investing in ICOs isn't so profitable as a year ago, thats why I think the best strategy at the moment is to take part in bounties.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 04:53:40 AM
I think helping out in marketing and making bounty campaign are just the same. But for me, I prefer to do both of them. I love helping others and doing bounty campaigns, especially when I love the project. And if I have spare money, I would like to invest a little, to show my support to the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 04, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
Because the current circumstances of the whole market is both doing risky, because the return of investment is decreased. This is about the whole market, I hope that we see a recovery.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2018, 08:48:36 AM
It is better for me to do both, in my experience if you find something good enough for you to invest in then you should never waste that chance. After I invest, I also do the bounty to make sure that I am actually prepared for more profit, sometimes just investing can not get you the number of coins that you would like to have so marketing helps to top it up
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 11:44:41 PM
When the two are certainly capable of getting better. because the investment without the marketing will be bad and marketing without investment, there is also no results. but in this stage or beginners would be better when entered into marketing for while raising capital and analyze learning to invest in ICO.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
November 02, 2018, 11:28:24 PM
I am not sure it is a good time to invest in the project or help with marketing since all of the projects hardly to continue the progress because of the market still not increase to the higher price. We need to calm down for a while and only watching of the market, so we know what we need to do. But if you want to help the project by invest with them, then you can go right now before it's too late. And if you have skills to help with marketing, then you can contact the dev and the team so you can give your help to them.
Activity: 425
November 02, 2018, 11:23:10 PM
It really depends on your current status and skills. If you're good different stuff like the stuff needed in several bounty campaigns such as video creation and editing, blogging, and writing articles, then it would be good to join there. But, if you're not into it, then you may do investment. But still you need skills and patience here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 02, 2018, 11:15:06 PM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
maybe at this time with conditions such as the current investment by holding and holding may be a little safer because many ico bounty who only get fraud my advice we must be able to see all the opportunities that we will get in investing
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 11:06:35 PM
if you are able to follow both, of course, it is better and if I personally just follow the promotion it might be for the future if I have more funds I have just jumped in investment too yes even though for now in my opinion if participating in investment has a big risk due to market conditions less profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 03:41:01 PM
 It appears in my experience that it's easier to avoid a larger selection of possibilities with regard to generating by using cryptocurrency. In a single task, you are able to commit your hard earned money, as well as within an additional task you are able to take part in the actual resources organization.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 26, 2018, 04:53:01 PM
I think that most of the people who participate in bounty companies have invested in any cryptocurrency in one way or another. I prefer to combine, although now before the growth of the market I'm not going to invest in any coin.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 06:15:03 PM
The choice of investing or participating in marketing depends on individuals. Some people do not have the time or consider it big stress marketing others product rather they choose to invest.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 22, 2018, 02:23:17 PM
Actually i want to help icos about marketing issue. Because i dont have too much money . so i can not invest money in crypto but i am trying to do my best about marketing side.
You know marketing is really important for icos and they know that. So they are giving us tokens Smiley
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 02:18:55 PM
Investing in a potential market and earning more opportunities to get rich is also the best way to do it nowadays. Along with it, participating in Bounty campaigns contributes to understanding the nature as well as promoting the market. Advertising and marketing is a good way for you and the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
October 22, 2018, 05:29:01 AM

I think you will get both. When you get good bounty , you will can earning more money and get knowledge  too. In this case  when you will try to hold some of the tokens you got but when you see prices are down you may tend to buy the coins that is more stable and are going to make you profit. so, I think you should do both.
It even depends on each individual. Most of the time, it is either you have the money to invest for the long term, or you have the resources to earn the investment for the long term, whichever one comes, the ball is always going to be in everyone's court.

Helping with marketing via bounty is what a lot of people have been doing already and they are being part of a growing community for the long term, which I believe that whoever does not have the funds to invest should be taking advantage of. Even sometimes, those who have funds to invest still participate in some bounty signature campaigns to earn more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 22, 2018, 05:28:03 AM
nice thought! i think it depends on conditions one is facing: enough money makes it posiible to invest and a need to get some leads to participating in bounty. but a crossbreed is the best, i guess
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 05:23:39 AM
Of course, investing in a project you don't need to do additional work and spend time as it happens in the bounty campaign. But investment has its risk. For example, scam projects. Although the same risks exist in bounty campaigns. But if you correctly approach the choice of the project, then these risks don't threaten you. As for me I do both.
Pages:
Jump to: