Pages:
Author

Topic: To invest or help with marketing? - page 6. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 07:34:14 PM
If you are a newbie it is better to do some bounties and learn before investing. It is recommended to start investing with smaller amounts and to diversify your investment to minimize the risk.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 10:32:54 AM
The reason for doing something is definitely because we want to get results, right?
It's not about "what exactly do we prefer to invest or participate in a bounty" but we are participating in a bounty to get rewards then we can invest them and earn more money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 20, 2018, 08:20:19 AM
I personally do both of what you mentioned, that is investing and also helping the marketing phase through the bounty campaign.
It's just like killing 2 birds with 1 stone Cheesy

Smart answer, like you said I am too doing the same investing and doing marketing in bounty campaigns well it's not so risky as you are not investing your money in bounties and you are rewarded with tokens. But investing in our risk is like a nail biting you have to wait patiently for you need a good return.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 20, 2018, 08:10:58 AM
I think that for many users of this forum, these concepts are inextricably linked. But if for a year I can participate,for example, in 100 bounty campaigns, and I can invest only in 2-3 (provided that I can get into the white list). This proportion is due to the fact that the top ICO for the year is very small and many of them do not have a bounty campaign.

When ICO are no longer known, only a few people know. This forum is very necessary for many people, they can be trade people to learn chart analysis, or come here to share their personal knowledge, ...
What Are you talking about? How does your answer relate to my post?
As for the usefulness of the forum, unfortunately its usefulness decreases with each passing day because of the large number of messages that do not carry any useful information.
Activity: 770
October 20, 2018, 05:15:46 AM
investment or marketing in this respect is the bounty both have considerable influence. without the bounty, of course, ICO project will not be known to all people because there is no marketing and even investors won't find out that project. investors also work even without the bounty will not be there. both complement each other and are incorporated in both or one of them simply be a good thing to do.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 20, 2018, 02:44:32 AM
When you become an investor, you put your money at risk but the return is good. You also get treated nicely by the team because of course, they owe you in a way. If you decided to do bounties, you don't risk your money; only your time. The catch is, you'll get treated like a dog by the team since in their mind, you given free money.

Your time is not worth the money? I consider participating in a bounty campaign the same investment. Only you invest your free time, your knowledge and skills. This is often more expensive than money.
Activity: 581
October 20, 2018, 02:28:46 AM
I personally do both of what you mentioned, that is investing and also helping the marketing phase through the bounty campaign.
It's just like killing 2 birds with 1 stone Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 01:38:25 AM
When you become an investor, you put your money at risk but the return is good. You also get treated nicely by the team because of course, they owe you in a way. If you decided to do bounties, you don't risk your money; only your time. The catch is, you'll get treated like a dog by the team since in their mind, you given free money.
Activity: 784
October 20, 2018, 12:58:19 AM
see a large number of ICO who fell certainly will think twice when he wanted to join in the investment. This will certainly incur losses if the value does not match expectations. It would be better to run a bounty alone but sometimes also has risks if not paid. However, this is slightly better than the loss of capital.
Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 09:58:10 PM
for now, I still follow the bounty because to participate in investing I have not had more funds, maybe for the future if I have more funds I plan to invest in the ICO project so that the future of ICO will grow.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 09:57:42 PM
If you can do both why their are so many question. Like me I am also part of marketing that I am joining in some of bounty like signature campaign and telegram so that I am also earning on this while I am also trade for the extra income. No more question about this because people right now want to earn money in a legal ways because many of people was greedy and they don't want to undergo process of earning that want easy money so that for me I am doing both bounty while trading.
October 19, 2018, 09:49:54 PM
I like both to participate in investment and participate in gifts because I think both of them are certainly beneficial for future results, but that goes back to the personal, each one is more likely to choose which one
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 19, 2018, 09:42:09 PM
do both, you participate in the bounty that you invest in the ICO, so you can help the ICO you invest becomes successful and you will get profit from the bounty and investment you make in the ICO.
Correct, if you can do both it's much better, investing to something you believe and support will also allow you contributing to the project, knowing what's the potential of the said project and help educating people to learn as well, doing both will able you to benefits a lot, if you will support participating with bounty and make sure to be helpful the success of project will bring lots of benefits.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 09:30:03 PM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
I am sure many will answer both, in my opinion the bounty for most members is a side job outside the main job of trading. I myself first joined the bounty so that I could generate capital for trading, so I was pure started trading from something free first, namely the bounty  Wink
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 19, 2018, 09:23:00 PM
do both, you participate in the bounty that you invest in the ICO, so you can help the ICO you invest becomes successful and you will get profit from the bounty and investment you make in the ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 08:58:23 PM
help with marketing as for me. I didn`t invest as it is too risky, and my time is not so expencive. So I`d better spend 2-3 hours and then revice 400-500$ worth ICO price than to spend my own money. 
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
October 19, 2018, 07:55:00 PM
Basically, do both is better. Investing in an ICO while supporting its marketing will give us more benefits. We also can contribute more to make the ICO successful. I think many people become bounty hunters while they are investing in an ICO. I joined several discussion about this, and I saw many of them do both bounty and investment.   
Activity: 585
October 19, 2018, 07:44:08 PM
Hello. In the course of studying the forum and participating in the bounty, the question arose: what exactly do you prefer to invest or help with marketing (participate in bounty)? Or do both?
I like both of them. I invest in electronic money and participate in both bonuses. I do everything to make more money to cover my life better. But investment has also suffered many losses. Joining a bonus campaign does not have to be a waste of time.
Activity: 195
October 19, 2018, 07:37:20 PM
I do a lot of investment in crypto and i regret badly so i prefer help with marketing because it's not risky and it's always beneficial and you will lose nothing on it but in investment you have always a risk to lose your money.
Activity: 384
October 19, 2018, 07:33:27 PM
For now, it would be better to participate in the bounty. The market situation and prices still cannot be fun to invest in the near future, while the bounty is still there, and there is little risk. This means that we do not need to spend capital to invest with the money we have. So, I think seeing this situation would be better to delay investment. Be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: