Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 30. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 04:56:03 AM
I think we all should be honest and admit that the main reason we are in crypto is money. There should be someone for technology, but I have not seen such people yet. Probably author will be first, but I doubt it, no offence. Almost everything in this world revolves around money and it's a fact.
And I agree that mostly people aren't able to think in long-terms and it simply means that our personal strategy should take it into account. There nothing to be stress about.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 04:54:36 AM
not because more people are into crypto currency with less knowledge/skills on english language can be classified as poor, or people that drive them into greediness will consider as poor?.  maybe those people barely needed cash and you cant control those things, people need to get more wiser to become successful in this business since there are many people now are getting involve into crypto currency and soon project will end up more scam and hype project for those less experience people   
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
July 16, 2018, 04:39:24 AM
There is so much neglect in your words, it is disgusting to read what you write. If you are smart enough, you'll multiply any amount with wise trading strategies. No matter whether you are a hardcore miner or a bounty hunter, or a beginner trader, we all are humans and your "get rid of these poor people in the game" sounds terrible.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
July 16, 2018, 04:33:18 AM
The problem is not the poor people, the problem is education and knowledge. Not everyone out there is ready for crypto and that´s why so many scams occur.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 04:35:03 AM
That's what's happening in the whole crypto-money market, where people just want to make money.
They don't really believe in the future of blockchains and cryptocurrencies. They don't even know what blockchains are.
Activity: 588
July 16, 2018, 04:26:09 AM
That was sentimental buddy. I believe crypto was made for everyone to benefit from and not only rich people. Anyways  the fact that someone cannot speak good English doesn't mean the person is poor. It could be English is not an official language in that country. We're all different people with different background here.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 04:39:25 PM
Don't try to sound like you are smartest of all in this crypto. You just acted like a poor guy also by creating this thread. You only created it out of frustration because you aren't getting rich from crypto
Activity: 392
July 10, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
Such people will always be in order to make money in the market, so that other people lose money every day because if someone earns something, someone loses.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
July 09, 2018, 04:59:02 PM
Most rich people won't spend all their time posting on forums, they will be driving their lambos! Just kidding, they got all their useful information here and got rich but they are likely to have been poor when they started. This forum can make poor people wealthy if they read the right threads
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 09, 2018, 03:59:56 PM
of course, the forum is a lot of poor people. While there will be a bounty, the forum will attract people who want to earn without much effort.
Activity: 532
May 24, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
If a person is poor, but he was able to earn money with the help of cryptocurrency, it means that his brains are in place. Poverty does not affect cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
May 24, 2018, 12:40:18 PM
I saw a similar post here the other day complaining about all these newbie posts pumping prices of sh++coins and crap ICOs. He was wondering where all the technology based posts had gone as well. I guess this is what happens when mainstream adoption occurs, we will have more newbies asking the same question so be prepared.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
May 24, 2018, 12:30:12 PM
What is wrong with you? why hate the poor and maybe you are not poor in money but do you see that you are poor in respect for others? I'm poor and I'm trying to make money on the internet to lighten the burden of the family but years of not getting anything and I meet crypto and friends who introduce me here, I have not earned a great income and only a few months get no more than $ 20 but I'm sure one day I can be like the others Cry
Activity: 224
May 24, 2018, 12:23:46 PM
How can you sensibly tag someone poor because of his/her poor English. Does the two correlate? Mind you cryptocurrency is not meant only for the rich people around the world but also for any individual who aspire for greatness.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
People are in bitcointalk thread becoming more greedy day by day . No one wants to answer the original question everyone trying to scam . If anybody need help please look for working product exchange coins would be best choice for this current situation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 24, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
Who can blame people for wanting to 1000x their money? I mean its unlikely to happen and those that believe it will and get signals from someone else are likely to be rekt in the process but its nothing to do with how rich or poor you are
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
May 24, 2018, 12:09:46 PM
Well, it must say in 2018 many Failed ICO project because they dont have any vision for long term
Many of them just do fundraising and Poof, they gone
Activity: 90
May 24, 2018, 12:01:31 PM
in the world of crypto everyone has the opportunity and opportunity to earn money. In crypto want the poor or the rich, both can join and invest. And we will never know what will happen to the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
May 13, 2018, 11:54:50 AM
A true sign off, for it did sound like senseless ranting and raving! Opportunities are meant for the few discerning, and the swing from poverty to better means and riches to poor, Holds no favors here!

cryptocurrencies aren't only for the rich people but for also for poor people like me.
I became crypto enthusiast since last year when I signed up in this forum and start to participate signature bounty campaigns and then today I am holding crypto asset that rich families in my town cannot compare my digital assets.
this cryptocurrency is the best thing happened in my life since last year.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
May 13, 2018, 11:19:43 AM
I do agree with certain principles, like the lazy get rich quick mentality. Both my wife and myself work full time in crypto just to earn an honest living because mainstream job opportunities do not happen anymore for us and we live in Europe, where life is expensive. What I am very very upset about is when we have so many of my fellow Asians scamming and doing many bad things to steal other people's crypto coins and living. For example, a big Vietnamese gang is working in the bounty section to steal our identities and our promotional materials to earn money off of our hard work and every day I catch at least one or two Vietnamese using my Wife's or my name to earn money.

Also I do not like the hackers that lurk on BTCTALK forum to steal from us.

I do not like beggars either who want everything for doing nothing. I am sixty two years old and still working and trying to learn new skills to survive.

There is no shame in starting off poor. Many of us lost our homes or jobs and ended up in bad places, that can happen to anyone. What I don't like though are thieves, beggars, liars, arrogant know it alls and cheats.

Pages:
Jump to: