Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 31. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
May 13, 2018, 11:11:44 AM
You can't say they're poor because of their english grammar of shitty comments.
most of them like us, bumped on this forum and signed up more accounts in order to get as many bounty stake tokens as we could and in order to earn money when they do have price values after few months of waiting.
I really like this joining for signature bounty campaigns because my english and typing skills improved while I am earning money in the future.
today I am holding huge amount of crypto assets that will drop my friends' jaw when they saw holdings.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
May 08, 2018, 01:25:31 PM
A true sign off, for it did sound like senseless ranting and raving! Opportunities are meant for the few discerning, and the swing from poverty to better means and riches to poor, Holds no favors here!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 01:12:19 PM
Wise guys take advantage of fools. If there are so many stupid poor people why don't somebody make some money on it?

Yes, like in forex, this is a game of 0-0, and you can be the winner, but at some point if you are not wise, that money will fall back on someone else's hand.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 08, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
We must understand that Bitcoin is just another form of money and it is the vehicle. Now, it depends on us to use it for the betterment of the society and helping the poor class in order to uplift their lifestyle. Since there are no geographical boundaries for Bitcoin, anyone from any corner of the world has the equal opportunities and it depends on the exploration and exploitation abilities of the user to do it regarding opportunities.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
February 10, 2018, 07:42:25 AM
You should realize that cryptocurrency is the most egalitarian investment opportunity ever. The only thing an average man needs to start investing is internet connection and a few dollars. There are no customs, no licences, no "extra access" or privileged group that hoard all information. The greatest capital inflow to cryptocurrency is still ahead of us.
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
February 10, 2018, 07:31:35 AM
You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
February 10, 2018, 07:31:10 AM
Wise guys take advantage of fools. If there are so many stupid poor people why don't somebody make some money on it?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 10, 2018, 07:26:36 AM
I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

if you think this is going to happen then you are new to the world of crypto!

all these dumps are never going to kill anything. all these shitcoins are going to go down a little then get pumped after a while. and the same idiots will also remain around pouring their money in the pockets of the pumpers. it has nothing to do with them being poor or anything.
Activity: 290
Merit: 15
February 10, 2018, 06:47:40 AM
just don't take it to heart, everything is ok
If you're born to be hanged, then you'll be hanged...or something.

CryptoComes.com
Exclusive Blockchain News Journal
Activity: 24
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 06:10:37 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol
Pages:
Jump to: