Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 115. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 10
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
April 20, 2018, 07:30:40 PM
You should give sometime for these tokens to grow,because you got it free you wont lose anything but your time,your rewards will be much bigger if these tokens will be hold for a long period of time,you should hold those coins which are good for long term so you wont regret everytime the market has started to crash or if bitcoin fails once again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 07:30:02 PM
Hold your tokens for about a month and a half before cashing out. But do not cash out the whole reward. Leave a portion for future gains. Who knows, this token may actually grow in value in the coming years. It takes time for most tokens to accumulate value once they hit the exchange. So it is best to be patient with these things.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 07:28:22 PM
I believe that tokens that you receive as a reward for the bounty of the company should be kept in your wallet. In practice, I often see tokens go to the exchange, and begins to grow rapidly in price, and then fall again. Based on this, I think that it is worth selling part of the tokens when they rise in price by 30 percent, and the rest to keep in the long term.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
April 20, 2018, 07:23:20 PM
I personally holding these tokens with a minimum of 6months and if these tokens arent improving its value i would dump it,because i do believe these developers should be given chance to prove themselves to the investors,if the project seems to be not growing you should dump it until you can so that you wont waste your time and effort.
Activity: 148
April 20, 2018, 07:18:34 PM
Depends on the token you are holding,if you have good quality coins that are for long term you should wait further so that you can maximize your profits,do not sell your tokens when the bearish market comes, only hold those coins which you think worthy coins to have or if you see some good potentials in it,follow the facts, research !
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 07:17:03 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

You must hodl it for sure, after i got into crypto for a quiet long time, i realized that we shouldn't sell the token bounty quickly, the price will increase for sure, it's a waste of money if we sell them directly right after we got the tokens
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
April 20, 2018, 07:13:18 PM
You should check the roadmap and read the whitepapers of your tokens so that you will have a good idea i those tokens are going to worth for long term HOLD,or they are worthless tokens that wont be growing in the future,dump those shitcoins and hold only those coins/tokens which are for long term hold so that you wont waste your time and effort for nothing.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 07:07:19 PM
I will see my bounty tokens, if the bounty tokens have a good future I will hold the coins and will not sell at low prices because the token bounty will definitely have a future and a high price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 07:05:48 PM
I will say only this. If you believe in the project, you should hold your bounty tokens. But if the project is meh and you are just in it for the money, then I guess you should sell. But lets look at it this way. How many projects would succeed if people weren't so impatient with their tokens. Maybe, some projects fail, because the majority of token holders dumps at the very beginning of token's market path along with bounty hunters. The token hits the rock bottom and can't get up again, hence the project fails. This "system" is based on trust. The trust of project supporters in the projects. Therefore, where there a no more believers left, the project fails. I don't know, just my thoughts... Smiley
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 07:00:29 PM
It depends to your goal,if you want to maximize the profits that you can get,wait for the market to skyrocket so that your tokens would be more valuable,wait for bitcoin to go bullrun so that the rewards will be much bigger,the longer you wait the bigger the rewars that you will get.That is why bounty campaigns should be participated by those people who doesnt have capital to start trading or mining.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 06:47:45 PM
Dump those shitcoinms for example those ICOs which doesnt have good developers,or working product but they have achieved success in their ICOs,because without MVP or working product it is going to be hard for the token/coin to grow.Check the developer
s credibility to develop the project so that you will identify shit projects.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 06:40:32 PM
HOLD the tokens which are for long terms and dump those shitcoins fast because it might lose its value from time to time so it isnt going to be a good coins for hold,you should be doing your reading,digging up informations about the projects so that you can easily identify which coins are going to be massive in the future read the whitepaper and check the roadmap.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 20, 2018, 06:27:21 PM
Hold those coins which you have found that are good for long terms,because holding wont be effective if you are holding shitty tokens,that is why you need to know which of these coins are going to be massive in the future thru researching and looking at the roadmap of the project,tean development should be have good credibility.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
Hello and good afternoon to all here on the forum i think if you are looking for a long term return you should hodl but if you intend to to take a benefit from the bounty campaign participantion you sell immediately llĺ
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 20, 2018, 06:19:02 PM
In my opinion, the price at the end of the ICO and the exchange index will be much lower than the time of selling ICO. So it's best to keep them in mind when the market rebounds and the price of the growth altcoin, at which time we sell coin still not late.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
April 20, 2018, 06:15:21 PM
If the token is good and have potential in the future you must hold it. Sometimes i sell 3/4 of my tokens and then i hold the remaining for future purposes.
Activity: 532
April 20, 2018, 06:12:32 PM
in depends on the token holder or on the ICO. bounty hunters often sell their coins after ICO because they need money. there are ICOs that price drop lower than ICOs price and they don't recover and stay in that low prcie. their are ICOs which are good to use in daily live that increase their price after ICOs or increase price weeks/months later. this coins are worth holding than to sell early. it depends on what coins to sell or hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 06:05:58 PM
If the company is worthy, it is definitely worth keeping. If having studied the project you have come to the conclusion. the project in your opinion a failure, it is worth to sell the coins at the first listing)
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 06:03:36 PM
I think it depends. Sometimes it’s better to hold and sometimes its better to sell them so each time i just observe the market and decide what to do. Basically i’m not holding all of them.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
I believe that you could gain more profit for holding what you have gained on your bounty programs. However, there are hard times when the cryptocurrency of the ICO you are working for drops in value and you feel like cashing out the token profits ypu have acquired. I think this is just fine as this has also happened to me countless of times and it definitely saved my profits. So I won't judge whatever you want

Jump to: