Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 114. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
If you don't need it immediately i think you should hold, right time, right conditions and good feeling need for the better choices. More person sell, more decrease price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 12:29:15 PM
Some of my bounty tokens are for holding at least a year and some for sell in short term because i need a quick buck. Always be careful on what tokens you will sell because some of them will pump the price and you will regret selling them.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 12:25:04 PM
It's sometimes a difficult choice. You sometimes hesitate to sell it at the beginning for fear of rising prices or vice versa. So partially sell and hold some. Surely you will not regret your decision. Try it that way if you get the coin from the signature.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
I think for now I suggest to hold it, because for now there is an increase, and the btc price is rising, for altcoin will usually go up as well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 11:12:20 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

If you have joined well purposed bounty,having strong concept,experienced development team,innovative technological edge,good marketing strategy then that bounty project would surely success.tokens may be traded at a low rate at the moment but later that token may reach to moon.so it's better to hold instead sell them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 21, 2018, 11:10:06 AM
If the token is good then it certainly can take back the price even exceeding the price of the ICO. However, if the token was not that great or less attractive then don't expect much to get a big advantage.
Activity: 313
April 21, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
I think it all depend on the kind of token you have received from a bounty campaign. It is good to hodl some coin but decision of holding coin is determined by the type of coin you have. If it is a coin with good future potentials, it is always good to hold so but if otherwise, selling off when it is given is the best.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Real life application and usability of the said token will greatly affect the price, just because it is traded in few exchanges does not mean people need it. Many of the trades are done by bots so they just randomly chose tokens/coins that reach a certain price according to the bot configuration.

If you expect to see a rise in price, consider checking out the real world applications of the token and see if it has potential that when it is marketed properly - people will see the benefits and buy them.
I agree with your statement, the token is more valuable if it can be used directly and masive, not just listing in the market only.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 21, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
Depends on the project some of them have ready to use product and ready to receive some kind of profit. But some of them are in the early development. I think, that we have to sell when it's in very early stage, because it's too long for hodl. We have to invest that profit from the bounties in projects with a quickier returns. AND from this returns we can invest in that bounties back which we like the most when they are ready to aanounce the projects. But all this things and movements takes too much time to make it right.
Activity: 352
April 21, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

Real life application and usability of the said token will greatly affect the price, just because it is traded in few exchanges does not mean people need it. Many of the trades are done by bots so they just randomly chose tokens/coins that reach a certain price according to the bot configuration.

If you expect to see a rise in price, consider checking out the real world applications of the token and see if it has potential that when it is marketed properly - people will see the benefits and buy them.
I suggest guvnor's mentioned. Considering it as an advice if the token is need by most people then you should hold. If i we're you i would trade my bounty tokens to other crypto that is more successf than the bounty token you received like ethereum for example. By doing so the risk you are facing will be lessen and made you comfortable. Trading your bounty coins to popular coins is a great move you would made. Good luck.
Activity: 378
April 21, 2018, 10:53:50 AM
Sell ​​coins received from airdrops immediately as soon as the price for them will rise, without hesitation! Otherwise, you risk being left with crypto-rubbish that will not be needed by anyone!
Activity: 630
April 21, 2018, 10:40:50 AM
The almost immediate sale of tokens earned by the bounty campaigns has become a fashion that I personally do not agree with. If I participated in a bounty campaign I also do it because I believe in the project, so one of the ways I have to support it is to keep the tokens to sell them in the future, unless that money does not serve me for urgent needs, in that case the speech change
Activity: 240
April 20, 2018, 10:03:51 PM
For me, you should hold the coins that you have, the market today is not at its high state and it is just beginning to rise, it is better to hold it first until the value gets high enough to satisfy your needs. Selling it right away will not give you what you need if the value is very low, be wise in selling your coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2018, 07:55:50 PM
If you are planning to gain more money from tge tokens you have earned working in a bpuntt program for a certain ICO, then you shpuld hold or trade the coins you have earned. Otherwise, if you are afraid that your hard-earned coins would drop when you need it the most, tgen sell it right away after you have earned your coins. This would ensure you earn the maximum profit as much as possible either way.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 07:51:58 PM
Well it really depends on the value of it,If the value is high then you think you can be able to earn big then go sell it but if the value is too small and you can only earn small profit so much better to hold it until the value rises.Holding and selling of tokens really depends on its value.
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
It depends on the project: if this project has great potential - you can hold this token, if not, and look like a scam - you can sell this token.
I also found the chart, that shows that hold approved in 50% of cases

Activity: 182
Merit: 122
April 20, 2018, 07:47:24 PM
The best time of to sell the tokens you receive would be when the ico have ended their sales of them.
Since most of the people who are holders were the bounty hunters and they usually only hold on to them for the collection period then offload them into an exchange they are listed on.
Then the market value for those tokens are decreased significantly due to this sell off onto the markets.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 07:46:13 PM
Hold it,because if you hold these tokens for more months you are going to get more rewards compare to dumping those tokens as soon as it gets listed in exchanges? not a good idea because the value will be dumped too as soon as these investors and hunters has dumped their tokens all at once,if you are confident with your tokens hold it.
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 07:42:11 PM
Only hold those coins which are worthy to hold,check the roadmap whitepaper and the team behind the project,if the project seems to be good to be true probaby scam! do not waste your time holding shit tokens in your wallet focus to those tokens which has potentials to grow and never let anyone dictate what you should do,always do research before getting involve to anything.
Activity: 181
April 20, 2018, 07:36:27 PM
You should hold only those good quality tokens so that you wont be wasting your time and effort for nothing, the longer you wait the bigger the rewards that you can get that is why you should be holding it for atleast 6months because developers needs a lot of time to do their job! it isnt easy to developer those projects so lets give them some chance.
Jump to: