Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 116. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 06:00:56 PM
I hold as much as possible coins from projects I believe and promising. I sell the shitcoins on the first day of trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 20, 2018, 05:59:43 PM
Hold only those coins which you have research and found it for long terms,dump those coins which you think wont give you much profits in the future because morelikely they wont give your big profits,you shouldnt be wasting your energy and expectations to these shitcoin,only hold those good quality coins for you not to waste your time.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
April 20, 2018, 05:57:54 PM
we can see from the success of ICO and whitepaper projects as well as prices on the market when listing. if the large volume of trade in markets and projects grows. it's better to hold a bounty token for the long term. but if it gets an unsuccessful token in ICO and the project stops. better soon sell when a reward bounty. because it will not grow its price. and will fall further.
Activity: 204
April 20, 2018, 05:53:30 PM
Depends on what you have,hold only those coins which has good roadmaps,and dump those tokens which wont have any use to our lives because morelikely it wont give us good profits.Do not waste your time and effort from these shitcoins,let the long term coins grow and sell your shitcoins because in my experience it wont make any differencefrom dumping today or in the future.
Activity: 294
April 20, 2018, 05:51:45 PM
It is like a Lottery, lol. But you can hold a little, when the price would get a bit more stable, then sell, or just hold for a while, it is up to you! Try to figure out the best time for that.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 20, 2018, 05:49:44 PM
Depends on the token which you have,if you go tokens for long term hold it to maximize your potential profits.When you have shit tokens you know what to do,do not waste your time and effort to hold those shitcoins because it wont give you big profit gains in the future,because shitcoins will always be shit as always that is why we are only holding those good for long terms.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 05:44:11 PM
I believe that everything depends on the project and the situation on the market. If the market is in the red zone, all the altcoys are falling, then I would sell tokens from the bounty and go to the etherium. If the project is promising and can give a profit several times more - it must be hodl!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 05:42:00 PM
Just easy rule to control bounty tokens: sell when bear market, hold when bullish market, we saw this during the whole autumn
Just a few projects,which gave bounty tokens has some stability
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 05:37:05 PM
please I want to start bounty but I don't have followers in twitter account also I don't have ID government ducument please help me
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 20, 2018, 05:34:23 PM
I think each project needs to be disassembled separately. Some hold, some sell. There is no single answer
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
You should hold the tokens which are for long terms,dump those shitcoins which wont have any good value read the whitepaper and the roadmap of each tokens you have so you can identify short and long term coins so that you wont be wasting your time and effort waiting for these shitcoins to get some good value because it wont make any difference,hold ony those worthy for long term.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 05:33:26 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
In each specific situation, you must analyze the situation yourself. It is necessary to keep tokens in which very strong support and the project of which will still develop, and its tokens - to grow in price. Of course, the priority should also be the prospects of the ICO project itself and the demand for the product, the need and usefulness of the token itself. If there is no certainty about this, then it is better to get rid of such tokens. Most often, such tokens are given in the price immediately after transfer to the stock exchange and are never restored.
Activity: 140
April 20, 2018, 05:31:42 PM
if the price in the market is good in my opinion, I usually sell directly, but if the market is dump , coin token result from  bounty I usually hold
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 05:28:24 PM
I never rush to sell coins and tokens from bounty campaigns and drops because they basically grow in price for quite a long time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 05:27:31 PM
As for me all this tokens, it big perspective for future, because all this companies will use this tokens in their work, and in that time price will raise to the moon
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 05:25:15 PM
I think that every token needs to be treated differently. If you see that the project was good, and in the future it can bring huge benefits, then such tokens should be left. If the project is not very good, or just an ordinary project, which at the moment is very much, then you should act on the situation. When the tokens went to the exchange - perhaps we should sell them the part, and the second part to keep long term, or sell all tokens.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 20, 2018, 05:19:54 PM
I mostly consider the state of the token or the product on the roadmap, if it is yet to be full product I wait till then
Considered the quantity alloyed for campaign which could determine to what extend it might dump soon
Consider the exchanges its traded at presence after the ICO
Also how fraudulent the ICO looks
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
You should know the only risk of joining bounties are losing your time and effort,you arent required to participate of buy tokens fom these ICOs,you are literally getting profits from your time and effort which is why you should be grateful,you should hold those tokens which are for long term try to analyze the the roadmap.
Activity: 274
April 20, 2018, 05:13:52 PM
Depends on the token you are holding,if you have some good for long terms you should hold it,and when you have shit tokens you are going to waste your time holding it because it wont have any difference when you sold it today nor in the next few months which is why we should be reading the whitepaper nad roadmap of the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 20, 2018, 05:11:24 PM
you somehow have to wait a while, when the project starts, only then you can get your tokens. well, if the project is launched, it is possible the price for them will also grow, and then you will be able to sell them more expensively.
Jump to: